• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Eye Got a Puzzle for You

The first line of Forrest’s Poem:

As I have gone alone in there

Start by asking, WHAT, and include that too

Puzzle:
    Start second, by using Spanish, apply “Alone” to the word set. And that is to say, “Individually.”
    Just a bit of jumble and you will see the words and translated backwards and forwards, and up and down too, leads you closer to answers, where to go, and to the who, of WHAT. One person and one place too. Have fun, don’t get stuck in the glue…

Clue
    When you translate “gone,” inTo Spanish, then reverse the translation, and right it down quick, now do it Go! And don’t forget WHAT, write that down too.

Strategy
    This riddle/puzzle solves the location and leads to the who, and the what, and tells you where to go too. Can you see it? Do you need a tissue for the stuff, doing something from your eyes? (hint-hint, wink-wink). Look at the map of that place with your EYE and Marry the answer for the riddle/puzzle to it.

Additional hint (location)
    Hint – A guy nick-named Rummy, is one of three persons linked, but he's not the guy that is the answer in this puzzle. (Gold and More, before the Poem)

Additional hint (general hint)
    There needs to be flexibility between you, and I.

Answer is a place and a person too. 2 parts.
    100 Yeti Bucks to you who finds....

Last hint
    Just, simply a bitty bit of the jumbly Maze and a place to begin. Tarzan swings from the vines of the trees in the jungle. You can’t just buy that at a cash register.

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post
    The first line of Forrest’s Poem:

As I have gone alone in there

Start by asking, WHAT, and include that too

Puzzle:
    Start second, by using Spanish, apply “Alone” to the word set. And that is to say, “Individually.”
    Just a bit of jumble and you will see the words and translated backwards and forwards, and up and down too, leads you closer to answers, where to go, and to the who, of WHAT. One person and one place too. Have fun, don’t get stuck in the glue…

Clue
    When you translate “gone,” inTo Spanish, then reverse the translation, and right it down quick, now do it Go! And don’t forget WHAT, write that down too.

Strategy
    This riddle/puzzle solves the location and leads to the who, and the what, and tells you where to go too. Can you see it? Do you need a tissue for the stuff, doing something from your eyes? (hint-hint, wink-wink). Look at the map of that place with your EYE and Marry the answer for the riddle/puzzle to it.

Additional hint (location)
    Hint – A guy nick-named Rummy, is one of three persons linked, but he's not the guy that is the answer in this puzzle. (Gold and More, before the Poem)

Additional hint (general hint)
    There needs to be flexibility between you, and I.

Answer is a place and a person too. 2 parts.
    100 Yeti Bucks to you who finds....

Last hint
    Just, simply a bitty bit of the jumbly Maze and a place to begin. Tarzan swings from the vines of the trees in the jungle. You can’t just buy that at a cash register.
    If you neglect Esperanto, you'll never correctly solve the poem.

Comment

trueyeti- It really wasn't a secret about where Forrest went alone. You just had to pay attention and dwell on it to be able to see it. If you look close you might see ALONE.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Yellowstone-National-Park-iStock-1.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	359731

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

If you neglect Esperanto, you'll never correctly solve the poem.
        Hey OP,
        If one uses the Esperanto and finds "drako," that will Marry the language useage to the home of Brown....the dinosaur....the drakon....that's what will also be done....cheers.....no neglecting necessary mate.....

Comment

Name:	307C84DC-53F8-47AD-A294-D938CC3E550A.png
Views:	279
Size:	5.66 MB
ID:	360251 Like this

Comment

Name:	477CB953-D347-41A8-A464-EED2513FA2A1.png
Views:	298
Size:	543.9 KB
ID:	360253 Click image for larger version

Name:	3E5C1B5A-FB2F-465D-B568-C205E9F027D9.png
Views:	294
Size:	576.8 KB
ID:	360254 Possibly why he mentioned George soros

Comment

Originally posted by Old blue View Post
              Like this
              It looks like the elephant has escaped the zoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post
                trueyeti- It really wasn't a secret about where Forrest went alone. You just had to pay attention and dwell on it to be able to see it. If you look close you might see ALONE.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Yellowstone-National-Park-iStock-1.jpg Views:	184 Size:	32.9 KB ID:	359731
                Hey Hear me,
                I can see your point. But have you worked the Eye puzzle, that is this string and can you provide answers?
                Cheers Mate! Have any of you worked the puzzle?
                Last edited by trueyeti; 11-29-2021, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Hey Hear me,
                  I can see your point. But have you worked the Eye puzzle, that is this string and can you provide answers?
                  Cheers Mate! Have any of you worked the puzzle?
                  trueyeti - I have not worked 5he puzzle. Working on CD's Troll's Cache hunt for the silver, gold and emerald now. I think have it nailed down but still going through the codes and ciphers on that one.

Comment

The poem sent me to the owl's eye.

Name:	09.29.00.png
Views:	199
Size:	3.57 MB
ID:	360970
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Blaze View Post
                      The poem sent me to the owl's eye.

Name:	09.29.00.png
Views:	199
Size:	3.57 MB
ID:	360970
                      I think your solve could use some improvement.
                      Have you gotten any solve feedback from trusted friends/relatives?
                      Please don't give up too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

I think your solve could use some improvement.
                        Have you gotten any solve feedback from trusted friends/relatives?
                        Please don't give up too soon.
                        Hey JB&OP,
                        The photo is grand! Thank you for sharing. The people close to me are few. Most get it, but not all. Thank you for the constructive critisism. I, like my solve are a work in progress. But did you attempt to solve the puzzle that is this string yet? if you do crack it, you get 100 Yeti bucks mate, cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by RFISH
                          You said: This riddle/puzzle solves the location and leads to the who, and the what, and tells you where to go too. Can you see it? Do you need a tissue for the stuff, doing something from your eyes? (hint-hint, wink-wink). Look at the map of that place with your EYE and Marry the answer for the riddle/puzzle to it.

I say: Here is the only map and EYE that matters. See Fenns profile? See where he’s looking (aiming)? Remember his gun doesn’t shoot straight.
                          Now “adjust “ your aim. Just a bit to one side, that’s it, your father would be proud of you. Like Fenns dad was proud of him, for being able to
                          “adjust” his aim. (hint #1 in TTOTC). This EYE-dea isn’t really my own original thought. Sometimes others hit the nail on the head and I just listen.
                          Hey Fish,
                          I like it alot! If you are referring to that hint in TTOTC I see your point and it is valid. In the profile of the poem as it appears on the map, "Look quickly down," appears across from Colorado. If you look quickly down, there is New Mexico. If you apply "I" to New Mexico, and "adjust your aim," just a bit to one side, you find yourself on the X in New Mexico. So, X-marks the spot, aim adjusted...is the X.....is Bisti..... Some searchers thought that Forrest hid the chest at Chaco Canyon. Bisti is 18 miles from Chaco....adjusted.....

Up the ante to $200 Yeti bucks to the Puzzle of the Eye....answer is a place and person too. 2 parts....200 bucks....into your bank account mate....for reals.....

Comment

Originally posted by RFISH

X-cellent example of marrying the poem to the map, and then actually using it as intended.
                            Fenn said TTOTC would help because it has the poem, and TFTW would help because it has the map.
                            so when he says marry ‘em, why not let him perform the ceremony for us, and marry ‘em. Poem, do you
                            take Map? Map, do you take Poem? Yee-haw, yer hitched. The shotgun wasn’t really loaded. Or was it?

But still, when I look and listen, it comes up AS I= ISA
                            butterfly/flutterby (hint #2 from TTOTC)- #1 is in the preface #2 is in the epilogue.
                            One for the beginning, one for the end.
                            Hehee he, Hey Fish,
                            Cheers Mate... I can hear the cowbell. Link to a Sinatra song, "Here's to the losers," for those who aren't on the same page......

Comment

Getting Started: A Model for the Eye Puzzle:
                              The question “What,” applies to “What does the first line say about Where Forrest hid his chest?” Use Google translate, English to Spanish for words in the first line except for the word “gone.” Use “to go, or go to” instead, no need to translate. Hang onto this as it is applied to a location within Bisti…. The place/area where Forrest hid the chest, and answers What.

Remember, you are doing this puzzle as a person from home who has not yet put boots on the ground. You are looking for a place to go to look for the treasure.

English/ Spanish

As/

I / remember I=Eye (use the Spanish word for Eye here)

have/

gone/ Use English, “to go” -or- “go to” hang onto it for help deciphering location

alone

in

there

You must look on Google Maps at Bisti…the place within Bisti is labelled there. If you can’t see it on Google Maps, then you must figure out the name of the location by researching the names of places within the Bisti Badlands Wilderness Area that fit the puzzle. Hint. You don’t need to use all the Spanish words to do this. Use the Spanish words for, “Eye, there, and as,” to match to a location within Bisti. Apply English two-word phrase, “to go, or go to” for “gone.”

Apply the question What to, “What does the first line say about Where Forrest hid his chest?” Use “to go” or “go to.” It is one of his secrets and cracking this puzzle will reveal it to you.

Remember the original hints in the Eye Puzzle and continue forward with the rest of the hints. Jumble is a game, like Boggle. Words in columns and rows to decipher the answer.

The words in Spanish match a place within the Bisti Badlands Wilderness Area.

Solving this puzzle will cause you to re-evaluate if this has nothing to do with the location. It has everything to do with the location. This puzzle is one of many that I have deciphered, so if it doesn’t do it for you, I have others that will.

The Eye Puzzle solved tells you where to look on a map from home and it informs you by confirming that location because of the Facts Forrest gave in TTTOTC prior to the poem in the chapter. The answer to the Eye Puzzle informs you of the 2-part answer: A person, and a place. The person who solves this puzzle is entitled to 300 Yeti bucks. Yet this is only a single piece of evidence. Other riddles answered and added to this answer, point to Bisti. I.e., Kritosaurus Navajovius Brown, and the Barnum Brown Amphitheater. One of several riddle answers that I have, that add to the evidentiary that proves location conclusively.

Comment

Working...
                              X