X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trueyeti
    • Nov 2021

Originally posted by jan_v60
    Dear TrueYeti,
    Could it not be thinkable that you open a unique thread with a name such as : All original and unique ideas of TrueYeti. Then people can react on your solve of the poem. Did you ever imagine that other people can also have interesting ideas about the chase/hunt. But you are washing them away, by your multiple interactions and new threads. Please respect other searchers and make your own unique thread.
    And limit your reactions on other threads please, by always coming back on your Bysti or Bisti solve.
    Please???
    Hey jan,
    Yes, I understand...thank you for the lesson in etiquette, don't get out of my cave much...cheers mate!

Comment

• jan_v60
      • Aug 2020

Originally posted by RFISH

Yeti- pay little attention to what Jan says. This is a pretty free-spirited place. Cut loose with any thoughts you have,
      whenever you feel the need. KPRO will let you know if cross any lines. Jan is just fussy ‘cause he doesn’t get the back to the
      beginning thing. ZERO me outa here for now. Have a great Thanksgiving. (or whatever yetis call it)
      RFISH: Explain me “Jan is just fussy ‘cause he doesn’t get the back to the
      beginning thing. ZERO me outa here for now.” Maybe I should use a dictionary, but could you explain what you really mean by this?

Comment

• jan_v60
        • Aug 2020

jan : you’re only 896 posts away from ZERO/the end/the beginning. It’s never too late to go back.
        I choose zero because I can.
        Ok, let it be. I think I’m very close again to were I began, but the end brings you back to the beginning.

Comment

• jan_v60
          • Aug 2020

jan : you’re only 896 posts away from ZERO/the end/the beginning. It’s never too late to go back.
          I choose zero because I can.
          So you have still 895 posts to go to arrive at the same point I suppose.

Comment

• Suzy
            Banned
            • Oct 2020

Originally posted by DanNun

Why must you always talk in riddles Suzy. I’m getting tired of it and, furthermore, I can’t keep wasting my time trying to figure you out.
            Riddles? What riddles? If you're confused, just ask the wise old owl how many licks it takes to lick that tootsie pop. Just be fully aware, he has a definite problem with "h"s in his neck of the woods. But does it really matter? Especially if he resides in a tree?

Comment

• trueyeti
              • Nov 2021

Originally posted by Spoon

No. Only more manic.

Go back to that chapter in the book and read through it from the beginning. Try to see how it may tie to the poem ("marry the book to the poem"). Do a little research and note that the Kachina Gallery was never on Canyon Road in Santa Fe, but rather in the downtown area. You've noticed the double-U in the chapter; see if you can work it out. We've now moved on to the ultimate puzzle.
              Hey Spoon,
              I believe I have solved the riddle(s), you have put forward. Yes quite a trickster alright....that man. You're not so bad yourself.... I want you to know something. I did not get TTOTC unitl some 20 months or so, until after I started my quest. I read it once about three months after I got it. Right now I have not studied your suggested materials. I worked the solution to your riddle(s), without consulting the book....yet.....

I've been sick....the crud...summer cold...negative on covid tests....anyways.......I've got a solution, but very soon I will be studying TTOTC to confirm my solution to your riddle(s). Look for me in a day or two....I'll post it then...soon..

Comment

• Spoon
                • Aug 2020

Originally posted by trueyeti

Hey Spoon,
                I believe I have solved the riddle(s), you have put forward. Yes quite a trickster alright....that man. You're not so bad yourself.... I want you to know something. I did not get TTOTC unitl some 20 months or so, until after I started my quest. I read it once about three months after I got it. Right now I have not studied your suggested materials. I worked the solution to your riddle(s), without consulting the book....yet.....

I've been sick....the crud...summer cold...negative on covid tests....anyways.......I've got a solution, but very soon I will be studying TTOTC to confirm my solution to your riddle(s). Look for me in a day or two....I'll post it then...soon..
                I'll look forward to it, TY. I will tell you that it is my opinion that the poem is virtually unsolvable without the book.

Comment

• Imeverybodynow
                  • Feb 2019

Hey DanNun,
                  Agreed. The flexibility of M and W. The rest of the class is not paying attention..or else, squirming in their seats....This happens when it’s almost time for recesss. Or when paradigms are threatened. It is going to take time for them to get caught up. Listen up restless ones....9W and 9M are interchangeable, because of flexibilty. One is a shadow of the other. 9 Mile is the trick shadow (playing tricks on you) distracting you from the real 9W Clues...the 9 Clues in the shape of a W......at Bisti.

New Mexico and Wyoming are Interchangeable.....the M and the W....like the golden double omega seen at Brown, at sunset.....between Brown and the hidey-hole.....depending on which one you are looking at the golden double omega to/from, it looks like either a W or an M. This is the lesson you 9 Milers need to get caught up on..

Highly likely that WE will be hearing from Jack soon more on things.....He is one of the ones who is squirming right now....he will be releasing new information in an attempt to trick all of you nine-miler's....He does not want to admit New Mexico okay?

He will continue to hold to Wyoming and if you follow in any way, shape or form...the deception will continue...so do your homework on Bisti......and don't forget to wash your hands after you pee, and say your prayers before you go to sleep too....cheers

Expect to hear more from Jack soon….mark my words…maybe this should be it’s own thread…..
                  You are highly UNLIKELY to hear from Jack, actually.

and it wasn’t hidden in or near 9 mile hole. Wyoming was just a good spot to say it was found for s Corp legalities, plus nobody can prove it wasn’t found there with it not being in its initial hiding spot. So really, it was found where ever he says he found it. If Jack said he found it on Mars, you’d still have to prove him wrong. Which you can’t, that would just be heresay. But I can promise you it wasn’t found in Montana, Wyoming or New Mexico. All of you guys solves aren’t even close, like at all. lol.

I just pop in every now and again just to see whose all still around. Honesty compelled me to tell you my gut feeling though. I don’t think the chest means
                  shit, because at the end of the day, this wasn’t a hint for that. Forrest preaches about the friends he’s made, but he also says if his friends won’t help him, what kind of friends are they? This isn’t about the treasure, but if you know where he hid it, maybe, just maybe, you can make some new friends that could help propel you to an extravagant future. But you’ll need a little imagination to take you there, not just to the hides spot, but to that extravagant future I was talking about. Like me? I figured out how to become rediculous you successful, but I still need help. I don’t need to hustle like Forrest did. I mean his idea was genius and all, not going to lie lmao. Those forgeries was just, it was an immaculate idea on his part, timed perfectly, and just like Jack being innocent until prove. Guilty, once Forrest was gone, it can’t be proven. When Elmyr was gone, he couldn’t be proven guilty. Sometimes, having a good attorney and knowing laws, can benefit you something viscous!

anybody know where I can get one of those forgeries though? Forrest did say art was a great investment!

Comment

• trueyeti
                    • Nov 2021

No. Only more manic.

Go back to that chapter in the book and read through it from the beginning. Try to see how it may tie to the poem ("marry the book to the poem"). Do a little research and note that the Kachina Gallery was never on Canyon Road in Santa Fe, but rather in the downtown area. You've noticed the double-U in the chapter; see if you can work it out. We've now moved on to the ultimate puzzle.
                    For Forrest, for Spoon…. for searchers….

I still have not reconsulted the book…yet. Working your riddle has teased me to no end. I now am 110.04 percent certain that I hold the key, that is the solve for Forrest Fenn’s treasure hunt. You opened a can of worms. What’s in a Riddle-Me-What?

Kachina=Koshare=Clown=Trickster=Kokopelli=Forrest Fenn=Gold Frog/Toad=mythology=The answer to that Riddle, that you did not ask, yet is key. Forrest Fenn = “Mandrake the Magician.”

Gallery
                    The virtual tour in downtown Santa Fe begins and ends at the Collected Works Bookstore. (The virtual home of Forrest Fenn).

The Virtual, “Old Santa Fe Trading Co.”, (Forrest Fenn) => a direction from Collected Works Bookstore to Original Trading Post, on W. San Fransico Street.

Your riddle:
                    1. What is it that is “packed tightly on shelves”
                    2. What is it that is “jammed into glass cases”
                    3. What is it that is “on the register”

In your mind (virtually/figuratively), or else literally (real), step out of Collected Works Bookstore, aka, “Old Santa Fe Trading Co.” (virtual), onto Galisteo and head up to the Original Trading post on W. San Fransico Street. In doing this you are beginning a tour of the 9 Clues on the ground in downtown Santa Fe, and it’s not too far to walk. It starts at the literal and figurative beginning, and it ends there too. The route appears as a W/M/rune symbol for the Sun, the same as Bisti’s 9 Clues. The double omega (the double-U’s) is found enroute on the virtual journey. At Bisti it is beautiful (the double omega), and here enroute, it is the Plaza, which is beautiful too. WWWH’s is Water Street and Old Santa Fe Trail. The blaze is the STOP sign at the intersection of Water Street and Galisteo, which also means “beautiful” in English.

The virtual tour can be taken literally there in downtown Santa Fe, and the 9 Clues form an “M or W” on the ground and “Marry” to the 9 Clues (M or W), found on the ground at Bisti too. See images 2, 4, and 5. It is vital to understand that this symbol on its side is the runic symbol for the Sun. (Image #2). The Santa Fe, “9 Clues” Marry the Poem to the Book. Like you riddled.

Answers to the Spoon Riddles:
                    1. Shelves=Rows and Columns of the streets of downtown Santa Fe. Figuratively, the map is turned vertically in 3-Dimensional space. Shelves=the rows and columns of Stores, Art Galleries, Museums, Restaurants, and Streets. All labelled, and appearing as “packed tightly on shelves,” that is.
                    2. The Store Front Signs and glass windows, on the Art Galleries, Museums, Restaurants, and Street (signs). All labelled, and appearing as, “jammed into glass cases,” the stores that is, onto the virtual “shelves.” They have glass windows on their storefronts.
                    3. Water Street=” on the register.” Literally, “register” is an official designation of a name to a place, figuratively, WWWH’s is Water Street.

Sandoval street is the “sand” mirrored at Bisti. Bisti is the “Palace in the Sand.” The 9 Clues (of Santa Fe), sit in the shape of an M on the top of that street in downtown Santa Fe. (See image #2). The Runic symbol for the Sun=M or W too…. Same as Bisti too! You see this mirrored relationship in the attached images, and they relate to the M on the Eye of the Frog on page 133.

In the route of the 9 Clues of the virtual tour of downtown Santa Fe you bisect the Plaza twice. And cutting it like that, you virtually make two U’s, because you figuratively remove an edge from the square with each pass. Continuing onto Palace Avenue (once named Drago Maj Sumner), you find an actual Dragon as one of the 9 Clues. (Image #1). The virtual tour traverses the edge of Plaza twice, and hence, the “double-U’s.” This all links to the formula given by Forrest for a horseshoe and to his “bells,” too, which is another one of the 9 Clues on the virtual tour. See the name of the sign to the left of the Dragon, image #1. The Burro sculpture that used to sit on the corner of Sandoval and Water Street, links into the equation for the horseshoe too. The 9 Clues in downtown Santa Fe are simple and complex, and too much for right now. You cross Washington Avenue (5 cents/nickel) and Lincoln Avenue (one cent), following the route of Forrest’s virtual tour of the 9 Clues. The 9 rocks of the W at Bisti (image #4), Marry the 9 Clues on the W of downtown Santa Fe (image #2). The 9 rocks of the W at Bisti Marry the actual shape of the 9 Clues at Bisti (image #5).

All this means that the 9 clues at Bisti Mirror the 9 Clues in downtown Santa Fe, both literally and figuratively. The respective places also Marry the Poem to the book too. Trueyeti’s Solve is the only one that does this, Period, the end.

I can provide all substantiative details…hundreds of them….

I now saying the following:
                    West Water Street meets East Water Street at Old Santa Fe Trail. (Image #3). West Water Steet and East Water Street Marry at the intersection, near where the two one-ways meet. The arrow of one meets the arrow of the other. Two arrows meet figuratively and form the X - where the line intersects/meet. This is the proverbial X marks the spot. It marks Where Warm Waters Halt on Water Street and brings us closer to the “blaze.” Two arrows meeting means “halt.” The “X” is not where the real blaze is however.

On the East end of Water Street, the Sun Trading Post is to the right of the Five and Dime. Figuratively the Sun heats the water of Water Street. (Image 6). WWWH’s is the where the two arrows of the one-way streets meet. The blaze is the STOP Sign at the corner of Water Street and Galisteo, and is also the “halt,” in WWWH’s. You could look at the intersections of Old Santa Fe Trail and Water Steet, or the intersection of Galisteo and Water Street where there are STOP lights/signs, as “blazes.” But I like to think that the real blaze is the one outside of Collected Works Bookstore. It is the real and true blaze. Galisteo means, “beautiful,” in English.

Ending the virtual tour of the 9 Clues you find yourself where you began the virtual tour, at Galisteo and Water Street. And you now go into the CWB’store and have a coffee and think of Forrest and his virtual dwelling place. The poem and the book and Bisti and Santa Fe Marry there.

I have myriad other details. I have precise calculations that prove with 100.004 percent accuracy the following:
                    1 The distance from Forrest Fenn’s house to the hidey hole at Bisti.
                    2 The distance, from the STOP sign (blaze) on Galisteo/Water Street, to the hidey hole at Bisti.

Most importantly is how Water Street answers the first part of your riddle…SENSE. Include here…

Complex answer:
                    Sun Trading Post Store jammed next to the 5 & Dime General Store+East Water Street+West Water Street+STOP Sign at Galisteo and Water Street = 6 S’s= six SENSE = 5 and dime (1 Street), (1 shelf), (1 glass case), (jammed in, near to the Sun), (on the register, Water Street) + 1 Street (meaning 1) for a total of Six S’s. Your Riddle answered Spoon. Oh, don’t forget that STOP Sign is the blaze (CWB-store), “nailed down” in WWWH’s. The X marks the spot, is where the arrows meet (Image 3). Spoon, am I getting warmer now? (Pic #3). Too much sugar for me here……let’s simplify for the stragglers.

Simpler:
                    Six S’s= Where East Water Street meets West Water Street=the two one-way Streets meet and make a X-marks the Spot=6 S’s => 6 SENSE/cents. Or……

Simplest: (count the S’s)
                    Six S’s=Figurative water heated by the “Sun” Country Traders on Water Street, flowing to where warm waters halt, on the corner of Galisteo’s, the STOP “blaze” = 6 S’s => 6 Sense/cents. There is where you find the blaze, the Stop Sign. There are other ways to get the six SENSE too…...

Figuratively the Sun heats the figurative water on Water Street, where “X Marks the Spot,” and flows to where it Halts down the street at the STOP sign at CWBookstore. Figuratively the water flows West to the literal “blaze,” the STOP sign, outside of Collected Works Bookstore and thus ends the virtual tour of the 9 Clues in downtown Santa Fe. The end of the virtual tour is figuratively and literally, there.

See next post section to continue....

Comment

• trueyeti
                      • Nov 2021

The lateral thinking comes in when you take the literal map of downtown Santa Fe and figuratively turn it vertically and make it a 3-dimisional map, (the shelves). Dragon Street has a Real Dragon (See picture #1), as part of the 9 Clues. The 9 Clues of the virtual tour mark the runic symbol for the sun on the map of downtown Santa Fe. (See image #2). It’s like Forrest crowned Santa Fe with his own mark, the double omega…. which represents many things, of which we have not yet even scratched the surface.

If you combine a cash register with the treasure chest? The cash register is where goods are exchanged for merchandise. That I have solved your riddle means that you can exchange with me the Chest for the solution to your riddles. Or else, the simple acknowledgement, that I am the finder and the Solver. I nailed it at Bisti and I nailed it in Santa Fe too. Just as Forrest designed his hunt. He is the architect. Is there a clue in his will? Who knows…? Anyway, I own the solve…. maybe I could write a book and throw it in the virtual Old Santa Fe Trading Co’s. vault….

Santa Fe is a jewel of multicultural renaissance. The figurative crown that it wears upon its head, is the double omega placed upon its head by Forrest Fenn. Literally and figuratively. And that is the dance of the Koshare, the Frog, and the Mandrake too. A class act….an act of Regality, forever marking his stamp on the history of our shared heritage that is Santa Fe; Where the myth Marry the man, and the meaning Marry the Magician Mandrake with his mark there too.

Some Biddies might say, “how presumptuous.” It is and it is not, just like Quantum Physics, where two conditions can exist at the same time, which one exists in your own mind, is up to you. As the Kokopelli is the image of a well-known trickster, Forrest and the double omega Marry TTOTC with the trickster archetype. And they Marry his message to the places where he stamped his mark, along with the mythology and history of those places too. (Santa Fe and Bisti). Profound is a word that comes to mind. He pulled the wool over the eyes of the whole world!

I can prove everything beyond the shadow of a doubt. I touched the treasure chest first. And I hold the answers to the questions, that Forrest already knows. Which reminds me of something about the shadow and the Spoon.

If you consider the movie, “The Matrix,” the young boy that bent the Spoon, said that he could do it, because it was not “Real.” It was a “shadow of the Real.” So if we take, “Spoon,” and add in “Shadow,” and then consider the sequence of “a,e,i,o, and u,” take out the a and the e, because of “Real,” then the next letter in the sequence is i. Adding Spoon to Shadow to i and to the “l” of Real, (Spoon+Shadow+i+Real = Shilo). Shilo=Spoon. Your cover’s blown buddie…lol….

In an earlier string, (Food for Thought) I said, “Riddles require lateral thinking multidimensionally to crack them. Metaphor usage decipher meaning and answers. Double meanings linked to metaphors linking to answers, mirrors quantum physics phenomena, where the riddle and the answer Marry and mirror the quanta phenomena…...the physics and the psyche……. Marry……” I like you am, a “quantum computer.”

Synchronicities and Peak Experiences abound. Life is like living in a picture too. My life is flowing like a river. Thank you, Forrest.

If it, is you, it is nice to make your acquaintance? If not, that’s okay too….

If it, is you, I have not clarified the first part of your original riddle about, “You Touch it, You Own it?” But I suspect I know what it could mean, as it relates to me. I already own the Solve.

Images for your perusal…. enjoy!

I live in Los Alamos, but I was raised in Santa Fe, on Alamo Drive and Corona, in the Casa Solana neighborhood. I am one of the denizens…always.

I am a denizen of Bisti-De-Na-Zin too. In both places I reside. And in this way, Forrest is like the character in Don McLean’s song, Starry, starry Night…. Forrest is one of the Van Gough’s of today…. He always will be too…. that rascal…..Galisteo, Beautiful….

This document is just one part of TTOTC’s solution. Did Forrest Fenn tell our generation one of its greatest stories? I don’t know, maybe you should ask Robert Redford. (He could star as Forrest in the movie). Hey, Brad Pitt could play me, and Jake Gyllenhaal could play Shilo. I ate lots of chocolate soup when I wrote this. It takes a trueyeti jokester to know a trickster kokopelli frog. I’ll be performing in the virtual Dragon Room again soon. See you there. Cheers Mate, and Check Mate too.

next post pictures.....

Comment

• trueyeti
                        • Nov 2021

Images in next two comments.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• trueyeti
                          • Nov 2021

Last 3 images

Comment

• Spoon
                            • Aug 2020

trueyeti - you have an active mind. I'll bet you are super-creative and great at generating ideas. But that trait can also have the drawback of limiting your ability to zero-in on solutions. Such may be the case here. In my opinion, you are trying to draw too many associations from a single sentence/paragraph/story. Remember that there are many stories in the book and it would make little sense for him to write an entire book so that the solution could be encapsulated within one small part of it. At least that's the way I see it. You may be able to draw connections between your preferred solution and Forrest's writings, but that does not mean those are the connections that the author intended. With off-the-charts creativity such as yours, it is easy to get lost in conformation bias.

Spoon + Shadow + Real = Shiloh???? Wow, that's a stretch. No, I am not Shiloh. And what you offered is not what I meant by "IF YOU TOUCH IT, YOU BOUGHT IT", etc., nor is what you offered regarding "packed tightly on shelves", etc.

Comment

• trueyeti
                              • Nov 2021

trueyeti - you have an active mind. I'll bet you are super-creative and great at generating ideas. But that trait can also have the drawback of limiting your ability to zero-in on solutions. Such may be the case here. In my opinion, you are trying to draw too many associations from a single sentence/paragraph/story. Remember that there are many stories in the book and it would make little sense for him to write an entire book so that the solution could be encapsulated within one small part of it. At least that's the way I see it. You may be able to draw connections between your preferred solution and Forrest's writings, but that does not mean those are the connections that the author intended. With off-the-charts creativity such as yours, it is easy to get lost in conformation bias.

Spoon + Shadow + Real = Shiloh???? Wow, that's a stretch. No, I am not Shiloh. And what you offered is not what I meant by "IF YOU TOUCH IT, YOU BOUGHT IT", etc., nor is what you offered regarding "packed tightly on shelves", etc.
                              Hey Spoon,
                              Simple gives rise to complexity with a trickster. That Forrest has a 9W in Santa Fe and a 9W at Bisti, mirroring eachother is simple to understand. Simple. Now I have destroyed the riddle with my simple answer. (9W=9W). Care to dare to answer the riddle yourself? Or do you just get off on thinking that you are the more wiley coyote. I played your game and won. You have no answer for the riddle.

9W=9W. Put up, or you know. Your answers to the riddle cannot defeat 9W=9W. Creativity and the metaphor Marry the riddle to the answer and provides a clear meaning: 9W=9W. And there is a Dragon to boot, and the double U's too. Simple. Thank you so much for the exercise, it was great fun! Complexity settles back into simplicity....Cheers Mate, Check Mate, I Wynn! If you go to Wikipedia and look up Wynn...you can read all about it. Psst....The Wynn, is the W, and is the equal to the uu....the double-U's. Hey I Wynn again....wanna go again? The Wynn is the equal to the "happiness" in the pot of Forrest's game of poker. Wyoming, well that's just the joker...not too complicated, its simple. If you understand the tactics of a trickster that is....

Wiki link

Wiki Wynn:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Wynn.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	360938 ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Spoon
                                • Aug 2020

Hey Spoon,
                                Simple gives rise to complexity with a trickster. That Forrest has a 9W in Santa Fe and a 9W at Bisti, mirroring eachother is simple to understand. Simple. Now I have destroyed the riddle with my simple answer. (9W=9W). Care to dare to answer the riddle yourself? Or do you just get off on thinking that you are the more wiley coyote. I played your game and won. You have no answer for the riddle.

9W=9W. Put up, or you know.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Wynn.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	360938 ​​​​​​​
                                I thought we were having a nice conversation, but then you had to go here. What I don't get off on is interacting with people that insult me. Goodbye.

Comment

Working...