Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the Heck, A New Thread

Hey DanNun,
    Agreed. The flexibility of M and W. The rest of the class is not paying attention..or else, squirming in their seats....This happens when it’s almost time for recesss. Or when paradigms are threatened. It is going to take time for them to get caught up. Listen up restless ones....9W and 9M are interchangeable, because of flexibilty. One is a shadow of the other. 9 Mile is the trick shadow (playing tricks on you) distracting you from the real 9W Clues...the 9 Clues in the shape of a W......at Bisti.

New Mexico and Wyoming are Interchangeable.....the M and the W....like the golden double omega seen at Brown, at sunset.....between Brown and the hidey-hole.....depending on which one you are looking at the golden double omega to/from, it looks like either a W or an M. This is the lesson you 9 Milers need to get caught up on..

Highly likely that WE will be hearing from Jack soon more on things.....He is one of the ones who is squirming right now....he will be releasing new information in an attempt to trick all of you nine-miler's....He does not want to admit New Mexico okay?

He will continue to hold to Wyoming and if you follow in any way, shape or form...the deception will continue...so do your homework on Bisti......and don't forget to wash your hands after you pee, and say your prayers before you go to sleep too....cheers

Expect to hear more from Jack soon….mark my words…maybe this should be it’s own thread…..

"IF YOU TOUCH IT, YOU BOUGHT IT." "YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR KIDS." Looks like a double-U to me.

Now what is the answer to this riddle: "They were packed tightly on shelves, jammed in glass cases, and even on the cash register." ?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon View Post
      "IF YOU TOUCH IT, YOU BOUGHT IT." "YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR KIDS." Looks like a double-U to me.

Now what is the answer to this riddle: "They were packed tightly on shelves, jammed in glass cases, and even on the cash register." ?
      Hey Spoon,
      A most excellent parry mate. Good point…..thank you.
      I did Touch it.

The cash-register=the treasure chest.
      The cases=Indulgence, Tarzan, the box
      The jammed in glass cases=the glass jar sealed with wax.
      Jammed in glass cases=the contents packed-in the treasure chest, glass jar – included.
      The shelves=the geological shelf above WWWH’s, where he buried the treasure.
      Even on the cash register=spatial description: the hidey-hole on the geo-shelf, cash registers (meaning the box).

REGISTER? =As in compute?

And now we wonder,
      Does that REGISTER?
      DOES THAT COMPUTE?
      And now, We Rock!!

Touch the issue yourself and hear the song by the band The Buzzcocks…. Answer, in the form of a question: “Why Can’t I Touch It.”
      Verizon=Do You Hear Me Now?
      Cheers mate, together, We Check Mate…....
      Last edited by trueyeti; 11-24-2021, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Hi trueyeti - I do enjoy my puzzles, so excuse me if I tease with riddles. Yours was not the answer I was looking for - please take another look and be a little more literal. What is it that is "packed tightly on shelves", "jammed into glass cases", and "on the cash register"? It's a little lateral thinking puzzle. That Forrest Fenn was such a clever rascal!

Comment

Hey Spoon one more thing…..
          Something else, something more. Added here to expound further on your comment and, specifically about the first quote:

W=uu (Runic symbol for happiness is uu), the Winn is known as “W,” and means joy/happiness…bliss….(like happiness is the pot in the game of poker).

You You You You…..double omega is a W, (or an M). It is made by putting two u’s (uu) together. History of the W is uu from Runic symbols….uu=W, or (Winn). Okay so, in the quote, You=U=....U…U….U…..U…..4 of them=…u…u…u…u= W and M (either), because of flexibility.

The W and M, are seen at sunset (the golden double omega). When standing on Brown looking at the hidey hole it appears as a (W), and when standing at the hidey-hole looking at Brown the double omega appears as an (M). So the quote is a riddle, and we just solved it as it applies to Bisti. You and me, or U and M, or else, you (W) and me (M)....haha...I like that!!

So, the meaning of the riddle of first line of the quote you make light of, could be interpreted to mean, if YOU (1) TOUCHED it, you have figured out where Forrest buried his treasure, and YOU (2) can know the place where I found happiness, and YOU (3) can understand why, and YOU (4) can find his proverbial bones, and where HIS chest lays; Where he “BOUGHT” the farm…in his mind….YOU are responsible (for the kids)…the flock of kids (baby goats), or else “EWES,”(the 4 YOU’s), meaning a baby flock of sheep….In other words, you, trueyeti, are responsible for leading the proverbial flock….because you touched it, and you know where it is, that I (Forrest), proverbially BOUGHT the farm….interlinking the Bought and farm, and ewe’s together.. Bravo Spoon….Bravo Spoon…Bravo. Salutations to you and cheers again.
          Can you hear the cries of the confused, "it's too complicated." Hey, Forrest said he was not going to make it easy.

Comment

Hi trueyeti - I do enjoy my puzzles, so excuse me if I tease with riddles. Yours was not the answer I was looking for - please take another look and be a little more literal. What is it that is "packed tightly on shelves", "jammed into glass cases", and "on the cash register"? It's a little lateral thinking puzzle. That Forrest Fenn was such a clever rascal!
            Hey Spoon, okay I’ll try again,

What is it that is "packed tightly on shelves"=what is the goodies (is it like, candy)?
            "jammed into glass cases",= a case choc-full, of like chocolate milk powder?
            "on the cash register"= like how chocolate beans have been used as form of a currency maybe?

OMGOMGOMG,,,I’m going bananas…hahaha…hehehe….I don’t know…. YOU rascal….Tell me….oohhh…..please tell me….I give up….I, like the Vampire Lestat can not go on seeing shoe laces untied….tell me…please you clever rascal!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Hey Spoon, okay I’ll try again,

What is it that is "packed tightly on shelves"=what is the goodies (is it like, candy)?
              "jammed into glass cases",= a case choc-full, of like chocolate milk powder?
              "on the cash register"= like how chocolate beans have been used as form of a currency maybe?

OMGOMGOMG,,,I’m going bananas…hahaha…hehehe….I don’t know…. YOU rascal….Tell me….oohhh…..please tell me….I give up….I, like the Vampire Lestat can not go on seeing shoe laces untied….tell me…please you clever rascal!!!

Oh man, you were really close with that currency comment. OK, I'll give it away. What is "packed tightly on ShelveS", "jammed into glaSS caSeS", and "on the ca$h register"? Does anything Stand out?

Comment

Oh man, you were really close with that currency comment. OK, I'll give it away. What is "packed tightly on ShelveS", "jammed into glaSS caSeS", and "on the ca$h register"? Does anything Stand out?
                Hey, okay, but I'm really strung out on a sugar rush right now because I just finished a big bowl of ice-cream. I throw a lot of Nestles Quick into my bowl of ice cream. Sometimes I get chocolate BROWNie mix, put it into a bowl, and add milk. I like to call the concoction chocolate soup....Then I like melting cheese with sugar on the stove top too.......When I do I will always have glass of, what is..... chocolate milk ... but if I don't have my glasses on I spill the powder all over the place and it gets into my eyes sometimes too. And the cheese and sugar too. Nothing like a glass of chocolate milk with cheese and sugar, or else ice-cream, or else The Count in Sesame street, who is like the Count Chocula, Marry the dollar signs, as in counting dollars, signs? What I am now going to try is cheese and sugar inside of my bowl of Count Chocula, with ice-cream and Brownie-mix, added in...while watching Sesame Street.....This excersice is making me hungry....Am I getting warmer?
                Last edited by trueyeti; 11-24-2021, 12:12 PM.

Comment

5 Cents=it makes SENSE....five senses.....I like it ahlot? What is sixth sence...the third eye, the pie in the sky, the stick a finger in your eye....if the light in your eye be single and full of light.....full
                  Last edited by trueyeti; 11-24-2021, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Hey, okay, but I'm really strung out on a sugar rush right now because I just finished a big bowl of ice-cream. I throw a lot of Nestles Quick into my bowl of ice cream. Sometimes I get chocolate BROWNie mix, put it into a bowl, and add milk. I like to call the concoction chocolate soup....Then I like melting cheese with sugar on the stove top too.......When I do I will always have glass of, what is..... chocolate milk ... but if I don't have my glasses on I spill the powder all over the place and it gets into my eyes sometimes too. And the cheese and sugar too. Nothing like a glass of chocolate milk with cheese and sugar, or else ice-cream, or else The Count in Sesame street, who is like the Count Chocula, Marry the dollar signs, as in counting dollars, signs? What I am now going to try is cheese and sugar inside of my bowl of Count Chocula, with ice-cream and Brownie-mix, added in...while watching Sesame Street.....This excersice is making me hungry....Am I getting warmer?
                    No. Only more manic.

Go back to that chapter in the book and read through it from the beginning. Try to see how it may tie to the poem ("marry the book to the poem"). Do a little research and note that the Kachina Gallery was never on Canyon Road in Santa Fe, but rather in the downtown area. You've noticed the double-U in the chapter; see if you can work it out. We've now moved on to the ultimate puzzle.

Comment

If you're talking about choclo. recipes . . . there's a close connection to axe head soup. It's a holiday favorite my grandma use to make that included some dark ingredients. Tasted good, but you never really knew what she put in that stuff. Vague at best. She was a silly ole duck, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

If you're talking about choclo. recipes . . . there's a close connection to axe head soup. It's a holiday favorite my grandma use to make that included some dark ingredients. Tasted good, but you never really knew what she put in that stuff. Vague at best. She was a silly ole duck, lol.
                        From where are you and the Yeti getting chocolate?

Comment

Hey DanNun,
                          Agreed. The flexibility of M and W. The rest of the class is not paying attention..or else, squirming in their seats....This happens when it’s almost time for recesss. Or when paradigms are threatened. It is going to take time for them to get caught up. Listen up restless ones....9W and 9M are interchangeable, because of flexibilty. One is a shadow of the other. 9 Mile is the trick shadow (playing tricks on you) distracting you from the real 9W Clues...the 9 Clues in the shape of a W......at Bisti.

New Mexico and Wyoming are Interchangeable.....the M and the W....like the golden double omega seen at Brown, at sunset.....between Brown and the hidey-hole.....depending on which one you are looking at the golden double omega to/from, it looks like either a W or an M. This is the lesson you 9 Milers need to get caught up on..

Highly likely that WE will be hearing from Jack soon more on things.....He is one of the ones who is squirming right now....he will be releasing new information in an attempt to trick all of you nine-miler's....He does not want to admit New Mexico okay?

He will continue to hold to Wyoming and if you follow in any way, shape or form...the deception will continue...so do your homework on Bisti......and don't forget to wash your hands after you pee, and say your prayers before you go to sleep too....cheers

Expect to hear more from Jack soon….mark my words…maybe this should be it’s own thread…..
                          Dear TrueYeti,
                          Could it not be thinkable that you open a unique thread with a name such as : All original and unique ideas of TrueYeti. Then people can react on your solve of the poem. Did you ever imagine that other people can also have interesting ideas about the chase/hunt. But you are washing them away, by your multiple interactions and new threads. Please respect other searchers and make your own unique thread.
                          And limit your reactions on other threads please, by always coming back on your Bysti or Bisti solve.
                          Please???
                          Last edited by jan_v60; 11-24-2021, 01:43 PM.

Comment

From where are you and the Yeti getting chocolate?
                            The great bag beyond, where all the riches of chocolate reside. And no I'm not talking about my grandma, lol.

Comment

ka ka waaaaaa....

Comment

Working...
                              X