Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fenn Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fenn Game

    Is anyone else getting Squid Game vibes from The Chase? Just asking…

  • #2
    I know nothing about squid, but there is definitely something fishy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
      I know nothing about squid, but there is definitely something fishy.
      I smell it too…like a Brown Trout being cooked in mud over a hot steaming fire.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CoatezOfManyColors View Post
        Is anyone else getting Squid Game vibes from The Chase? Just asking…
        I thought it was more like Rat Race, a bunch of rich guys sitting in some an oil tycoons hunting lodge betting on who would find it.

        I have the address to the hunting lodge if you wanna check it out.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by PrincePaco View Post

          I thought it was more like Rat Race, a bunch of rich guys sitting in some an oil tycoons hunting lodge betting on who would find it.

          I have the address to the hunting lodge if you wanna check it out.
          Don’t need it all you gotta do is follow the poem
          problem is, how I see it is most of those rich guys are dead so unless the one still here AND BREATHING is willing to cover all bets you, know matter who you are, are SOOL

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

            Don’t need it all you gotta do is follow the poem
            problem is, how I see it is most of those rich guys are dead so unless the one still here AND BREATHING is willing to cover all bets you, know matter who you are, are SOOL
            I don't think many rich folks ever had much interest in participating in this treasure hunt.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hey,
              Its like the, "I Love Your Eyes" thing.... said by the pervy old guy.....when he says that to Cho Sang Woo (the undercover cop).....in Squid Game.....Hehehehe....the vibe.......hehehe.....joke.....

              Comment

              Working...
              X