For the serious searchers…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93cruiser View Post

This does not sound like something a child or a redneck could apply. Sorry, I think you are down the wrong path.
    Hey,
    I understand. But how about "Puff the Magic Dragon." Brown too......simplicity rises to complexity.....back to simple. Forrest said he did'nt make it easy. And there you go. Simplicity and Complexity all bundled up in a hot mess....and that is the Solve for you... Puff the Magic Dragon and Brown, the Dinosaur Marry, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post
      I can see how 3 outta the 4 answers could be correct so I played it safe with my vote of 0%.
      I guess 3 out of 4 ain't bad.
      Or is it, 2 outta 3?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5hWWe-ts2s
      If I put my money on it, Id bank on the fact it’s 2 outta 3. But maybe that still isn’t good enough and you just have to take the “L”.

Comment

I feel like the ending of this is like a game of chess. On one end you have the 9 milers and the other the non 9 milers. Each trying to fight and defend their kings…the question is…which pieces are they?

If I’d guess…probably pawns.

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun View Post
          I feel like the ending of this is like a game of chess. On one end you have the 9 milers and the other the non 9 milers. Each trying to fight and defend their kings…the question is…which pieces are they?

Hey DanNun,
          Agreed. The flexibility of M and W. The rest of the class is not paying attention..or else, squirming in their seats....This happens when it’s almost time for recesss. Or when paradigms are threatened. It is going to take time for them to get caught up. Listen up restless ones....9W and 9M are interchangeable, because of flexibilty. One is a shadow of the other. 9 Mile is the trick shadow (playing tricks on you) distracting you from the real 9W Clues...the 9 Clues in the shape of a W......at Bisti. New Mexico and Wyoming are Interchangeable.....the M and the W....like the golden double omega seen at Brown, at sunset.....between Brown and the hidey-hole.....depending on which you are looking at the golden double omega, it looks like either a W or an M. This is the lesson you 9 Milers need to get caught up on..

Highly likely that WE will be hearing from Jack soon more on things.....He is one of the ones who is squirming right now....he will be releasing new information in an attempt to trick all of you nine-miler's....He does not want to admit New Mexico okay?

He will continue to hold to Wyoming and if you follow in any way, shape or form...the deception will continue...so do your homework on Bisti......and don't forget to wash your hands after you pee, and say your prayers before you go to sleep too....cheers

Expect to hear more from Jack soon….mark my words…maybe this should be it’s own thread…..

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Hey DanNun,
            Agreed. The flexibility of M and W. The rest of the class is not paying attention..or else, squirming in their seats....This happens when it’s almost time for recesss. Or when paradigms are threatened. It is going to take time for them to get caught up. Listen up restless ones....9W and 9M are interchangeable, because of flexibilty. One is a shadow of the other. 9 Mile is the trick shadow (playing tricks on you) distracting you from the real 9W Clues...the 9 Clues in the shape of a W......at Bisti. New Mexico and Wyoming are Interchangeable.....the M and the W....like the golden double omega seen at Brown, at sunset.....between Brown and the hidey-hole.....depending on which you are looking at the golden double omega, it looks like either a W or an M. This is the lesson you 9 Milers need to get caught up on..

Highly likely that WE will be hearing from Jack soon more on things.....He is one of the ones who is squirming right now....he will be releasing new information in an attempt to trick all of you nine-miler's....He does not want to admit New Mexico okay?

He will continue to hold to Wyoming and if you follow in any way, shape or form...the deception will continue...so do your homework on Bisti......and don't forget to wash your hands after you pee, and say your prayers before you go to sleep too....cheers

Expect to hear more from Jack soon….mark my words…maybe this should be it’s own thread…..
            Thanks for agreeing with me however, the truth is as elusive as your thumbnail. Sorry I can’t hop on your boat and moor in New Mexico. I’m shipwrecked somewhere else with a pirate map of treasures.
            Last edited by DanNun; 11-23-2021, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun View Post

Are there even any pawns left in the game? What if one of them makes it all the way through to the other side? I'm rooting for the Brown team.

Comment

The birds are about through picking their brains. The only thing I see left is a bare "moon".

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly

I see a full moon

The blaze was was not only damaged…it had a crack!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post
                    The birds are about through picking their brains. The only thing I see left is a bare "moon".
                    The "moon" I found (and walked on) during my BOTG search hike wasn't bare. It had footprints on it when I arrived there, and more of them when I left.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

The "moon" I found (and walked on) during my BOTG search hike wasn't bare. It had footprints on it when I arrived there, and more of them when I left.
                      Whether turkeys, chickens, or scissortails, I'm pretty sure they had a good time traveling through. Did you catch them birds?

Comment

Working...
                      X