No announcement yet.

For the serious searchers…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I guess I’ll wait for June. Unless Summer comes early…which is often the case where my home is in Arizona and the hot sun blazes down on us for what seems like all year long.

That old kook was so clever I bet he’s laughing at us right now from above. But I know…oh I know.

“Tell me not, in mournful numbers,

Life is but an empty dream!

For the soul is dead that slumbers,

And things are not what they seem.”

I just can’t keep my head out of the clouds!

Comment

Originally posted by ICV. View Post

So you're going to get it once the best time arrives? Any idea when the best time will be?
      It could be it's already been gotten, Gack has afforded everyone the opportunity to not say a word.

Comment

Originally posted by ICV. View Post

So you're going to get it once the best time arrives? Any idea when the best time will be?
        That’s just too big of a hint to give out imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post
          I can see how 3 outta the 4 answers could be correct so I played it safe with my vote of 0%.
          I guess 3 out of 4 ain't bad.
          Or is it, 2 outta 3?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5hWWe-ts2s
          I’m stuffed but I’ll take some meatloaf! I always find myself rocking out to him!

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun View Post
            How confident are you, you can go directly to the spot where the chest was?

Im 100%. Sorry I know, but I am absolutely positive. There is no shadow of a doubt anymore. And I believe there are a few others…but for whatever reason they are staying quiet.
            With respect to the “top secret,” I have a formula/calculation garnered from TTOTC and Scrapbooks, that shows the distance from the top-dome on Forrest’s house, to the hidey-hole with exacting precision. Too tired right now. Simply say, scrapbook + TTOTC (pies, polarity, hidey-hole/secret fishing hole) = excact distance. Accuracy: 100.004 percent, significant numbers speaking that is…..you know, like how the Egyptian Pyramids are a scale model of the earth, at a ratio of 1:43,200 (a significant number). I’ll show it to you sometime.....

Comment

Well I guess I’ll wait for June. Unless Summer comes early…which is often the case where my home is in Arizona and the hot sun blazes down on us for what seems like all year long.

That old kook was so clever I bet he’s laughing at us right now from above. But I know…oh I know.

So you think the chest is still out there? A follow up, are you a flat earther?

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

With respect to the “top secret,” I have a formula/calculation garnered from TTOTC and Scrapbooks, that shows the distance from the top-dome on Forrest’s house, to the hidey-hole with exacting precision. Too tired right now. Simply say, scrapbook + TTOTC (pies, polarity, hidey-hole/secret fishing hole) = excact distance. Accuracy: 100.004 percent, significant numbers speaking that is…..you know, like how the Egyptian Pyramids are a scale model of the earth, at a ratio of 1:43,200 (a significant number). I’ll show it to you sometime.....
                This does not sound like something a child or a redneck could apply. Sorry, I think you are down the wrong path.

Comment

Originally posted by 93cruiser View Post

I never said the chest was still out there, I questioned it just as you in a previous post. But to answer your question while being facetious…anything’s flat from a certain dimension.

Comment

I’m planning a golf trip in January, hopefully, it's ok temps then.

Forrest said many appropriate quotes and comments during the Chase concerning his puzzle, does the 9mh solution fit any of them?

Comment

Originally posted by colokidd View Post
                      I’m planning a golf trip in January, hopefully, it's ok temps then.

Forrest said many appropriate quotes and comments during the Chase concerning his puzzle, does the 9mh solution fit any of them?
                      The 9mh solution? Not at all.

Comment

That’s just too big of a hint to give out imo.
                        That's the opposite of what I'm looking for. I'm at 0%.

Comment

Originally posted by 93cruiser View Post

Plain and simple, you people are diabolically maniacal. No, not you 93. I only replied to you to protect the innocent, which are the flat rounders.

Comment

That's the opposite of what I'm looking for. I'm at 0%.
                            Lol stop

Comment

Plain and simple, you people are diabolically maniacal. No, not you 93. I only replied to you to protect the innocent, which are the flat rounders.
                              I’ll take that as a compliment.

I am a Marine and our nicknames are “Devil Dogs” And If you ask my brothers I have become a bit obsessed. I can’t help but become consumed by The Thrill of The Chase.
                              Last edited by DanNun; 11-22-2021, 09:03 PM.

Comment

I’ll take that as a compliment.

I am a Marine and our nicknames are “Devil Dogs” And If you ask my brothers I have become a bit obsessed. I can’t help but become consumed by The Thrill of The Chase.
                                At times, the devil becomes more prevalent than other times. But if you think about it, there's no better way to stay even with the dog completion. Especially if a LS is related to dogs.

Comment

Working...
                                X