For the serious searchers…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the serious searchers…

How confident are you, you can go directly to the spot where the chest was?

Im 100%. Sorry I know, but I am absolutely positive. There is no shadow of a doubt anymore. And I believe there are a few others…but for whatever reason they are staying quiet.
    0%
    23.53%
    50%
    0%
    75%
    5.88%
    100%
    70.59%

It was in Forrest's vault before he hid it.

Comment

Correction: ...where the chest is?

Comment

Is it still out there…? Should I go get it?

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun View Post
          Is it still out there…? Should I go get it?
          The Poem and 25 years of the Chase would be all for naught if it's not, so go ahead and get it since you know where it's at.

Comment

Originally posted by colokidd View Post
            The Poem and 25 years of the Chase would be all for naught if it's not, so go ahead and get it since you know where it's at.
            It’s too cold right now and with the snow I don’t even think I could get to the area.

Comment

I voted 0%.
              If you claim you know exactly to the 1x1 foot area or even the 10x10 foot area where the chest was then you are in some serious need of mental help.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post
                I voted 0%.
                If you claim you know exactly to the 1x1 foot area or even the 10x10 foot area where the chest was then you are in some serious need of mental help.
                Why is that? If I know exactly where it leads?

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post
                  I voted 0%.
                  It's actually a multi-confirmed 10x10 inch area, confirmed in the Poem no less.

What can I say, all the information needed to find the treasure was all in the Poem, just as Forrest said it was. If that means I'm crazy, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun View Post

It’s too cold right now and with the snow I don’t even think I could get to the area.
                    Thanks to Gack, time is on your side.

Comment

I can see how 3 outta the 4 answers could be correct so I played it safe with my vote of 0%.
                      I guess 3 out of 4 ain't bad.
                      Or is it, 2 outta 3?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5hWWe-ts2s

Comment

Thanks to Gack, time is on your side.
                        I believe Forrest said it could be retrieved in any weather, if you knew exactly where it was.

I can't fathom how you could predict a 10 inch square area. But OK, if you say so.

Comment

I voted 0%. I'm highly confident that I know the location within a .6 mile radius, for all the good that does me. Even then, I wouldnt even say 100% to that, but maybe 90%.

Comment

Originally posted by ICV. View Post

I believe Forrest said it could be retrieved in any weather, if you knew exactly where it was.

I can't fathom how you could predict a 10 inch square area. But OK, if you say so.
                            Yes he did say that and I believe him, but why not wait for the best time.

It is what the solution revealed, aim small miss small.

Comment

Yes he did say that and I believe him, but why not wait for the best time.

It is what the solution revealed, aim small miss small.
                              So you're going to get it once the best time arrives? Any idea when the best time will be?

Comment

Working...
                              X