Well, I'm out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
    24 clues gets you to the chest, twice all the way through the poem, and the 3rd time the last clue, is your quest to cease.
    Nah. 24, 36... but Y.

Comment

Originally posted by Seamus View Post
      I believe it's called earth flight environment or something to that effect. What is the other one called? That's interesting there is another one. I don't bring this up often but I believe eric sloane might have also hidden a treasure of sorts. I'm not supposed to know it but my family got me seventeen dollars a square inch for Christmas so I'm counting the days till I can actually read it. It should be obvious forrest fenn was into anagrams and I'll say this much.seventeen dollars a square inch always seemed like such an strange name. why 17? Why not 15 or 20 just so the math would be easier. If you put a little effort in you can find a very VERY interesting anagram in the words. Seventeen dollars a square inch..... enjoy
      I get 'Eric Sloane hates queers/queens' What did you get?

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post

I get 'Eric Sloane hates queers/queens' What did you get?
        I got "Input too long (27 letters)"

The dcode anagrams generator had an interesting example on its page: https://www.dcode.fr/anagram-generator
        Macahol
        Last edited by Macahol; 01-14-2022, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post
          in my solve, the Omegas . . . Ok, there’s maybe one quadranglular 24. Does that equate to an omega?
          No, but a stoned octopus, smoking a unicorn, equates to a mermaid's dream, which as we all know, is always wet.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM114 View Post

Fair point. The chest was hidden in Wyoming. Other details of the "find" seem a little suspect.
            The chest was also hidden, in New Mexico, for a long time. (As always, part of my opinion.)
            Do you believe that the chest (for all practical purposes) sat hidden for more than 5 years, in the State of Wyoming?

Comment

Originally posted by Macahol View Post

OK, I eagerly await the big reveal of the meaning of the double omegas. TIA
              I hope everyone had a great holiday season. Time flies - the post is up, but I didn't get as much time on it as planned, but I think it clearly explains my (Forrest's?) interpretation of the double omegas and a sampling of Forrest's hints supporting it. It's long, but I tried to be thorough.

Ultimately the answer is simple, but I won't spoil it. The post is mainly and expose on Forrest subtly hinting at them over and over and over again in multiple ways.

https://globusmax.wordpress.com/2022...omegas-answer/
              You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

The chest was also hidden, in New Mexico, for a long time. (As always, part of my opinion.)
                Do you believe that the chest (for all practical purposes) sat hidden for more than 5 years, in the State of Wyoming?
                I'm not sure what to believe anymore, Old Pilot. I could see the following: the last clue is a metal plate on public land with surveyed exact coordinates leading to private land in New Mexico held by an anonymous LLC. When you get there, a sign says "no trespassing" but has a phone number on it. You call it, tell Forrest you solved it and ask permission to enter and dig it up. This solves a lot of things:
                • No legal issues as to who owns it or any trouble with the feds: Forrest gifts it to you with the land.
                • Forrest can use a backhoe and bury the thing 3 feet deep. There's no way in hell anyone is going to find it without solving the poem.
                • Anyone who stumbles upon the metal plate isn't going to be able to prove the solve. Forrest can have Shiloh replace it, so it's there for a true solver.
                • Forrest knows for sure it's still there - no cameras or checks necessary.
                • The special gift for the finder is the land itself.

-
                CRM114
                Last edited by CRM114; 01-15-2022, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Goddamnit I am dumb, sometimes, or possibly going insane. The only way any of this post find crap fits together is if:
                  • The Dal emails from Dec 7, 2019 are true: Forrest "ended" the hunt
                  • Jack reveals Dec 7, 2020
                  • The Pam Shetron claim is true: Forrest wrote the remembrance, not Jack, as far back as Fall, 2019
                  • The remembrance specifically claims the double omegas mean nothing. Anyone who knows the truth knows that's not true. I just assumed Jack was a goddamn liar. If Forrest wrote it though....
                  • Forrest was specifically dropping more hints in "The Squirt.". I just assumed he wanted the solution known.
                  • Jack (Condor2) doesn't know anything. He was searching at NMH for God's sake, the dumbest and most unsatisfying solve ever, and probably the dumbest location Forrest could put a chest other than Tribal land.
                  • Jack, broke millenial, still hasn't sold the goddamn chest.

Now for the potentially insane part: The Squirt, the double omegas, the D-day announce date, the Pearl Harbor Day Dal email and Jack reveal dates, and the "nothing is as it seems" ending can all be explained as Forrest sending a message if one insane thing is true.

At least I didn't give the whole thing away, lol.
                  CRM114
                  Last edited by CRM114; 01-15-2022, 05:31 PM.

Comment

CRM, fantastic write-up and well thought out. Don't agree with your location. However, you have posted a number of great Forrest hints that I had not put together. Be sure to stop by from time to time!
                    AH

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous Hunter View Post
                      CRM, fantastic write-up and well thought out. Don't agree with your location. However, you have posted a number of great Forrest hints that I had not put together. Be sure to stop by from time to time!
                      AH
                      Hey, thanks! Glad you got something out of it.

Comment

CRM114 . . . I, also, have great appreciation for the time and effort represented by your long write-up. Good luck to you if you are still trying to solve the poem and find the trove.

Comment

I'm leaving to out of pure indignance I am so astounded by the mind control the federal bureau of investigation added to poor Forrest Fenns chase. How dare they come in with their little badges and try to order our heads around. This was a fun hunt before they intervened. I had to do the entire thing with their little seedy badges in my brain. Pieces of crap. I'm sorry for blaming you forrest. I see now that it was the little runt rat bastards of the bureau messing with my head, not you. Good riddance to bad fubar rubbish. I hope we can still be friends. XO

Comment

Whoosh

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

No, but a stoned octopus, smoking a unicorn, equates to a mermaid's dream, which as we all know, is always wet.
                              That's very creative. That's got me sayin' "my God, why didn't I think of that?"

Comment

Originally posted by CRM114 View Post

I hope everyone had a great holiday season. Time flies - the post is up, but I didn't get as much time on it as planned, but I think it clearly explains my (Forrest's?) interpretation of the double omegas and a sampling of Forrest's hints supporting it. It's long, but I tried to be thorough.

Ultimately the answer is simple, but I won't spoil it. The post is mainly and expose on Forrest subtly hinting at them over and over and over again in multiple ways.

https://globusmax.wordpress.com/2022...omegas-answer/
                                Very thorough, nice, neat and professional looking write up. I had a good time going through it. Thanks for your efforts.

Comment

Working...
                                X