The crazy confirmer crew...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dancingbear View Post
    It's not around or near the nine mile hole area. I would bet $50 on that and lay 5-1 odds. Not because I pretend to know the solve. Because it is clear that this non-sense is fake and used to cover / hide the real solve until FF's peeps decide to release it. But why would they do this? Perhaps someone does have the real solve and it is available for anyone to find on the interwebs.
    They definitely seem to be protecting someone... And it's not Jack!
    It would not surprise me in the least to find that the true solve has been readily available for months, for anyone who cared to look ...

Comment

It is all about promoting the documentaries and wanting to maintain their elite and in the know status. How would they look in the eyes of the documentarians if one of their subjects knew more than they? The horror!!!

Comment

I have not seen any thing even close to the end that people have posted so far.It’s like Jack said at the end so much confirmation but you have to know what to look for.
        Clint

Comment

Speaking of nine ....

nine clues

There are 29/30 clues total in the poem not 9. Start at Begin it where warm waters halt, go down to the last line then back up to line #1 & end at Begin it where warm waters halt.

24 lines total in the poem. The Begin it line is used twice = 25. 21 of the lines contain 1 clue. Line #16 (chest and peace) contains two clues, line #23 (brave and wood) contains 2 clues, the last gold line (#24) contains 3 clues & line #4 (new and old) contains 2 clues. That is 5 extra clues = 29/30 total clues.

29/30 can be determined in the poem and with nine clues. Hints are available in the book TTotC. I am confident of this. I am not going to provide the full details as I posted this before.

This will be released along with the full solve whenever the sands of time run out.
          Last edited by dancingbear; 11-23-2021, 07:28 PM.

Comment

It's not around or near the nine mile hole area. I would bet $50 on that and lay 5-1 odds. Not because I pretend to know the solve. Because it is clear that this non-sense is fake and used to cover / hide the real solve until FF's peeps decide to release it. But why would they do this? Perhaps someone does have the real solve and it is available for anyone to find on the interwebs.
            I believe that someone does have the real solve, but it is not available for anyone to find on the interwebs.

Comment

what was Jack's username on chasechat?

Comment

Originally posted by BigOnus View Post
                ...are desperately trying to force this bizarre fake confirmation on us.

They're going to extreme lengths to do it, like staging photos at the lawyers.

We just need to find the motive in order to get to the bottom of it.

Any of you intelligent folk have any idea?
                (NMH'ers need not apply)
                My guess is some of the youtubers are being paid by the family to help bring this to an end. I can see no other reason for people like kpro flat out refusing to look at any alternative ideas or evidence that does not support the Jack and Wyoning BS.

Comment

Forrest told Cynthia too much. I don't think he realized he was going to be exploited by people he called "friend". Why hasn't Cynthia been subpoenaed? Is she among the names on the witness list? Why are we sharing sensitive information outside the courtroom? Something has got to give, or we will decide that we're not going to take it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigOnus View Post
                    ...are desperately trying to force this bizarre fake confirmation on us.

They're going to extreme lengths to do it, like staging photos at the lawyers.

We just need to find the motive in order to get to the bottom of it.

Any of you intelligent folk have any idea?
                    (NMH'ers need not apply)
                    Hey Big,
                    About Motive,
                    When a person’s paradigms are threatened, they will often employ psychological defensive mechanisms to avoid the pain of a forced paradigm shift. Often the said person(s), will throw shade, or attempt all manner of justifications for their paradigm(s) to remain. They are wrapped in a cocoon of their own denial and will fight, kicking and screaming if they must, to remain in that cocoon. A person in such condition would serve themselves well by embracing the grieving process, instead of staying trapped on the inside of their own self-propagating-dellusion/illustion….as Master Yoda would say, “squirming in defeat they are.” Try not and take any pleasure in watching them squirm....

Comment

Originally posted by RFISH

Yeah, but can Youda/Yoda Zero out like this?
                      pretty impressive, huh?
                      Don’t get discouraged, you can learn. I can teach you,
                      but you have to go back to the beginning.
                      Hey Sharp Fish, thank you for your patience,
                      Yes, yes, yes...hehehe, Impressive, most impressive!! Ok mate...I am your diciple....YuDaYoda
                      Yes a tiered solve it is.....it requires going back to the start, (the beginning), from where the poem first led you. (The map you make from home, to the home of Brown). The first area can and does shoot you out, to where you began...to start it over again there....and in that area, you work the poem again (along with additional clues found there), and it shoots you out again....to the third area where the 9W Clues are found (page 146 artwork). Additional clues found there too....and the chest too. I can't help my discouragement when Sue Ellen Mischke broke my heart and left a scar upon my heart...ahh, well........here's to swimmin with bow-legged women...hehehe

Comment

I like the name.

Comment

Correct me if i'm wrong. But isn't the nine mile story and pic in TTOTC? And Forrest called it TOP SECRET to that early reporter when he showed him Ramblings? Seems to me that would be way more then a sprinkled hint. Does someone know the quote where ff says there is one thing he never talked about. In regarding the chase. Basically you can eliminate everything before that date. Also with every theory told to him pre 2015. And to say Madison River is wwwh?? Fails that there are hundreds of river confluxes below Sante Fe. imo
                          Last edited by Sunburnt1; 11-25-2021, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X