The crazy confirmer crew...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The crazy confirmer crew...

...are desperately trying to force this bizarre fake confirmation on us.

They're going to extreme lengths to do it, like staging photos at the lawyers.

We just need to find the motive in order to get to the bottom of it.

Any of you intelligent folk have any idea?
    (NMH'ers need not apply)

I think they are trying to get you to buy time shares or something sinister like that..

Either that or you’re getting too close to the real solve.. and the real chest.

Bless you

Comment

Originally posted by BritChaser View Post
      I think they are trying to get you to buy time shares or something sinister like that..

Bless you
      "real", good one...

Comment

Originally posted by BigOnus View Post

(NMH'ers need not apply)
        I think they truly believe it, but someone is pulling their leg again.

It's GPS solve II, all over again. The bronze sniffing dog has been replaced with rumors of a video, but the impeccable secret sources remain.

The solve doesn't make sense, there is no blaze, but there's the same cryptic videos with closure, and precious little critical examination of the solve against anything Forrest said.
        Last edited by CRM114; 11-20-2021, 07:27 PM.
        You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Comment

(NMH'ers need not apply)
          It is all about TV and pretending they are lead searchers. They got it all figured out, don't you know.
          It turns out they are the smart ones and Forrest Fenn was just some dumb hick.
          All he could do was find some fishing hole and call in HOB.
          In ten years no one but them figured out nine mile, now they are heroes soon to be on tv.
          To make it work, Forrest lied and cheated, but hey he is not around to defend himself.
          All who just can't understand that nine mile solve are just Forrest fans and kinda dumb.
          Poor Forrest, 15 years and it was all about a fishing hole. O no not 15 years, he is just a salesman and was selling it.
          Most of the people that are backing this need for that to be the solve to save face.
          How can you be on TV and people find out you never even figured out WWWH.

Comment

Bless you
            You should never ever tell anyone your real name. It will be much easier to hide when the truth comes out.
            Because Mr Brit, I talked to Mr Fenn post find, little old me, and my name is not even K pro or Cynthia.
            But I will tell you this, Forrest Fenn knew my name, and even thanked me for doing something no one else did.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

You should never ever tell anyone your real name. It will be much easier to hide when the truth comes out.
              Because Mr Brit, I talked to Mr Fenn post find, little old me, and my name is not even K pro or Cynthia.
              But I will tell you this, Forrest Fenn knew my name, and even thanked me for doing something no one else did.
              You sound like a cool kid. Good on you..

Comment

Comment

First off I am no kid, and second off you seem to have a way about you.
                  A way of following a bunch of people to the wrong place for the wrong reasons.
                  Something tells me you never had one independent thought in your life.
                  The ability to understand everything Forrest said is needed, and the understanding he was not cheating.
                  But you think because you followed someone who followed a Reddit data base think you know something.
                  That somehow people can't understand all the information you have put together in this great get around the poem effort.
                  Not you, you are a follower of others, so I guess it would be what you were told to think.
                  The truth is that the chest was never close to Yellowstone, and it was found hundreds of miles away.
                  Now I got that from the Forrest's mouth, not a 3rd person twice removed who pretends.
                  I am not saying MY SOLVE is great, so it has to be this place.
                  I am saying Forrest Fenn confirmed out of respect where the chest was found to me.
                  That I was to go see him in the spring because of Covid-19, and he said he needed time.
                  That real solution for the Forrest Fenn poem is a work of art by an artist.
                  Now I see the same people who could not solve the poem push a lie again.
                  The truth is the place that chest was has Forrest Fenn written all over it.
                  From the air on the ground, and it is a work of art in itself.

Click image for larger version

Name:	chest filter.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	357861
                  Last edited by Knowledge; 11-20-2021, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

First off I am no kid, and second off you seem to have a way about you.
                    A way of following a bunch of people to the wrong place for the wrong reasons.
                    Something tells me you never had one independent thought in your life.
                    The ability to understand everything Forrest said is needed, and the understanding he was not cheating.
                    But you think because you followed someone who followed a Reddit data base think you know something.
                    That somehow people can't understand all the information you have put together in this great get around the poem effort.
                    Not you, you are a follower of others, so I guess it would be what you were told to think.
                    The truth is that the chest was never close to Yellowstone, and it was found hundreds of miles away.
                    Now I got that from the Forrest's mouth, not a 3rd person twice removed who pretends.
                    I am not saying MY SOLVE is great, so it has to be this place.
                    I am saying Forrest Fenn confirmed out of respect where the chest was found to me.
                    That I was to go see him in the spring because of Covid-19, and he said he needed time.
                    That real solution for the Forrest Fenn poem is a work of art by an artist.
                    Now I see the same people who could not solve the poem push a lie again.
                    The truth is the place that chest was has Forrest Fenn written all over it.
                    From the air on the ground, and it is a work of art in itself.

Name:	chest filter.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	357861
                    In the depth of this conversation- you’re out of my league. I’m not equipped to have this conversation with you. I’ll leave it here for you and me.

Comment

In the depth of this conversation- you’re out of my league. I’m not equipped to have this conversation with you. I’ll leave it here for you and me.
                      Sir, the truth is all that matters, and that Forrest gets his due.
                      Sorry for the disrespect, my German side jumps out at times.

Comment

(NMH'ers need not apply)
                        I take it back. I think I know what is going on, or at least a theory. I think it's the lawyer. There is something to protect, and that's his job.

It's in the best interests of everyone involved that he is protecting that a solve like nmh be "out there" as a place it possibly was. It's great because a lot of people scoured the area, so it muddle the actual location. That's good for various legal reasons. Of course it's all plausibly deniable in the event of a lawsuit by the National Park service and it completely mutes any lawsuits regarding other locations.

I think the lawyer jumped on it when he got wind the Condor2 was identified as Jack, and the Condor2 apparently searched the area.

Meanwhile, the lawyer probably really does have a tape of Forrest saying where it was at, but it's only going to see the light of day as a last nuclear option defense against any lawsuit that gets that far.

Jack is hiding the location for legal reasons and so is the lawyer. As for Kpro, Cynthia, Cow, etc., they are just getting duped again, like the GPS solve.

The lawyer is letting them believe whatever they want with plausible deniability, and the family is going along to shut them up, since they were previously straying from the reservation a bit as far as the legitimacy of the hunt.

But now we have Shiloh "confirming" Jack found it legitimately, and Kpro loyally reporting it. I'm willing to believe Jack found it legitimately, but I'm also willing to believe Dal when he revealed emails that showed Forrest was seriously considering ending the hunt and was discussing it with his inner circle.

I'm not sure what riled up Dal to delete his second blog again, but a nasty letter from the lawyer might do it. Dal coming out and saying the things he did was pretty shocking to me. He has no reason to lie about it. That causes potential trouble for the family though. Sidelining Dal certainly makes sense.
                        Last edited by CRM114; 11-20-2021, 09:22 PM.

Comment

"The Confirmer Crew" haha you guys are nuts

Comment

It's worth noting the timeline of the excellent work rimsbrock did in uncovering Condor2:

Name:	SmartSelect_20211120-231901_Firefox.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	321.0 KB
ID:	357914
                            So people were connecting Jack with the Condor2 sometime before last June,about when the Nine Mile Hole solve showed up. Coincidence?

rimsbrock had these words:

Name:	SmartSelect_20211120-231035_Firefox.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	417.7 KB
ID:	357913

Something isn't right.

Comment

It's not around or near the nine mile hole area. I would bet $50 on that and lay 5-1 odds. Not because I pretend to know the solve. Because it is clear that this non-sense is fake and used to cover / hide the real solve until FF's peeps decide to release it. But why would they do this? Perhaps someone does have the real solve and it is available for anyone to find on the interwebs.

Comment

Working...
                              X