Cynthia's new 9mile video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by willynilly

I’m not into all the technicalities, let’s be realistic here, it just makes sense that Shiloh (being the closest to F) would know the answers to all the clues. I would be much more surprised if he didn’t know. I suspect Mr. Shiloh was much more involved than people think.
    Exactly. I would find it very hard to believe Shiloh DID NOT know the location especially after it was found.
    It also would be reasonable that Shiloh drove FF to the lawyer office and was probably present in the office, perhaps he was the one even taking the pictures of FF and Jack.
    I doubt FF took an uber to the lawyer office.

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly

I’m not into all the technicalities, let’s be realistic here, it just makes sense that Shiloh (being the closest to F) would know the answers to all the clues. I would be much more surprised if he didn’t know. I suspect Mr. Shiloh was much more involved than people think.
      If anyone besides the one who solved the Chase reveals the solution, the Chase will have been all for naught. Shilo, Gack, and lawyers do not know the solution or the whereabouts of the Chest.

Comment

Originally posted by BritChaser View Post

You’ll know how I feel then..

I’m no fool and I know when to call it 100%. People can take or leave that.
        This is the thing though, right? You know, because your friends with Cynthia, who this supposed source that she's mentioning is. None of us know who this person is or their trustworthiness or the probability that they might know the solution. It's a bit unfair to expect those of us so many steps removed from the source, Cynthia, and now you to accept whatever some unnamed person might think. Therein lies the problem. Everyone just out these magical sources already. See? That won't happen. That can't happen. So we have magical sources who will not be named, and in the video in question Cynthia says she's going to search for the spot again in 2022. Why bother if it's Nine Mile Hole? That doesn't make any damn sense to me. Why did she quote from F's interview where he mentions Heavy Loads on Lake Hebgen, if we're supposed to be accepting Nine Mile Hole as the solution? Preposterous.

Comment

At one time I had a small shred of respect for those that put on their reporter costumes and seemed to share info gleaned by their jaunts into Fenn's castle. Now it just seems to be a charade that has crossed way too many lines and presents a whole lot of "way too convenient" suppositions. It appears to be a campaign to shove a half-baked nothing burger down the hungry mob's gullet to keep Fenn's name out of the loony circles. Where the [email protected] is Jack, or is he just another cheap suit conjured up to muddy this swirling mass of garbage?

Comment

I think the 200ft comment of Shiloh was in reference to Fenn Rock. I think FF used Fenn Rock as a reference point as well.
            Taking that into account and the fact that FF told Dal he drove within 100 yards from the chest gives you this image where the straight lines are 100 yards and the circle is radius 200ft with the Fenn rock being the center.
            The dried up creek bed (no paddle up your creek) is probably the best bet. I think the popular creek upstream was HOB. The cooler water temperatures allow for more oxygen saturation in the water so that is where trout would lay their eggs.(I read that about this particular area in a fishing website) So there is your home of Brown. People were searching there thinking it was the "no paddle up your creek" clue when it was actually the HOB clue and the treasure was downstream from it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	FennRock.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.06 MB ID:	357734
            Last edited by Cary_Galloway; 11-20-2021, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by klein View Post
              At one time I had a small shred of respect for those that put on their reporter costumes and seemed to share info gleaned by their jaunts into Fenn's castle. Now it just seems to be a charade that has crossed way too many lines and presents a whole lot of "way too convenient" suppositions. It appears to be a campaign to shove a half-baked nothing burger down the hungry mob's gullet to keep Fenn's name out of the loony circles. Where the [email protected] is Jack, or is he just another cheap suit conjured up to muddy this swirling mass of garbage?
              You do have an "eye" for nailing it down, Klein.
              A game of Charades it is, with a little bit of Life thrown in.
              Forrest said it would be difficult but not impossible.
              He was gonna make it work, no matter what;
              and you can bet that he ain't gonna fail on his last mission.
              What a maverick he was.

Comment

I’m no fool and I know when to call it 100%. People can take or leave that.
                All due respect, we need more than somebody's word that 9MH is actually confirmed.

https://youtu.be/RM2N1w6t1KM?t=103

Comment

Originally posted by Macahol View Post

All due respect, we need more than somebody's word that 9MH is actually confirmed.

https://youtu.be/RM2N1w6t1KM?t=103
                  It’s just not possible.

I think some would rather hear it than people sit on the information they know. I feel better getting it out there, even with the negative comments.

Snd to be clear I don’t know the actual solve just 9mh the hole being HoB and a whole load of facts about the situation that don’t contribute to the solution. Some I can say and have, some I can’t for the same underlying legal issues. The real threat of Yellowstone suing being the main one.

Comment

It’s just not possible.

I think some would rather hear it than people sit on the information they know. I feel better getting it out there, even with the negative comments.

Snd to be clear I don’t know the actual solve just 9mh the hole being HoB and a whole load of facts about the situation that don’t contribute to the solution. Some I can say and have, some I can’t for the same underlying legal issues. The real threat of Yellowstone suing being the main one.
                    You are living in the fantasyland of grandeur with all the other beautiful searchers.

Comment

It’s just not possible.

Reading your posts are a comedy, Adam. Thanks for the enjoyment.

Although, I do fear now that you have begun lying in order to aid the fabricators of this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post

Reading your posts are a comedy, Adam. Thanks for the enjoyment.

Although, I do fear now that you have begun lying in order to aid the fabricators of this nonsense.
                        I haven’t told a single lie. I doubt you’re my target audience based on your interactions to date. I’m trying to talk to people who are interested in knowing about what happened and are willing accept not knowing the source of the info, for reasons I’ve mentioned.

I guess if it’s light entertainment for you, can you just promise you’ll send me a pic of your face when it’s all out. That will be a big picture to look at

Adam (if you insist)

Comment

I haven’t told a single lie. I doubt you’re my target audience based on your interactions to date. I’m trying to talk to people who are interested in knowing about what happened and are willing accept not knowing the source of the info, for reasons I’ve mentioned.

I guess if it’s light entertainment for you, can you just promise you’ll send me a pic of your face when it’s all out. That will be a big picture to look at

Adam (if you insist)
                          Well, why don't you tell us something we can run with, instead of spitting nothing burgers from those loose lips.

Pic? No chance. If/when I find the treasure chest I will be staying anonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by colokidd View Post
                            You are living in the fantasyland of grandeur with all the other beautiful searchers.
                            If that makes you feel better. Sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post

Well, why don't you tell us something we can run with, instead of spitting nothing burgers from those loose lips.

Pic? No chance. If/when I find the treasure chest I will be staying anonymous.
                              Like what?

If you want to know the who, you’re out of luck.

Comment

Like what?

If you want to know the who, you’re out of luck.
                                "luck", good one...

Comment

Working...
                                X