• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cynthia's new 9mile video

There it is. Shiloh confirmed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceW0rJRh2xs

Looking good, Rudy.

I thought she achieved closure upon learning of the GPS solve....

Comment

“My candle burns at both ends;

It will not last the night;

But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends—

It gives a lovely light!”

-Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Do you even care about truth, watch it again and maybe again if need be?
        You have no clue what you are talking about, Shiloh never confirmed anything.
        She framed it, so it sounded that way, but hey, one track mind does not mind right.
        You just do not understand some people know the truth, and it is not you.
        It is not anyone who is running around trying to get on TV. with false information.

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun View Post
          “My candle burns at both ends;

It will not last the night;

But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends—

It gives a lovely light!”

-Edna St. Vincent Millay

Click image for larger version

Name:	candle lit both ends.jpg
Views:	556
Size:	352.0 KB
ID:	357573

Comment

Originally posted by CurseWordsAndTreasure

I have a one track mind.
            https://youtu.be/s0udeHEIx9Q
            Woe to me, the person who wants the real place known, how dare I.
            The person who has one avatar

Comment

Nevermind.
              Last edited by TheGoldHunter; 11-20-2021, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Wish I could've been there, but I'm glad we have the video and Rudy's videos. Thanks, Rudy!

Comment

I think she's shifting over to Hebgen Lake, honestly. The story F is telling in the video she shares is from logging and hauling logs across Hebgen. The thing about 9MH is that some people love it. But she didn't do something that she could have done. She could have said that random person X saw "THIS PARTICULAR VIDEO" before saying she had been within 200 feet. Instead, it was "most recent" video. Do we have a catalog of her videos that this random person might have been referring to?

Here's what seems to be entirely evident. The lawsuits have ruined the ending and once they are over we will know the answers. I have some respect for Cynthia as a searcher, but without naming this alleged source who is not Shiloh from the context of this video, I have zero respect for an anonymous source.

Whether it's 9MH or not isn't really a concern for me. I think that's a fine enough spot, but haven't seen any sort of combination of hints and clues that builds to that spot being conclusive. Those who believe it, believe it. Those who don't are agnostic and want proof. Both positions are fine at the moment. I just wonder why those who believe it are still here trying to tell those of us who are skeptics that we must believe it. That part is strange to me. If one believes that is the ending, I'm uncertain why one would remain vocally challenging those who are uncertain of that location for obvious reasons.

I'd like to see the tenor of those who believe it's 9MH calm down a little bit on those who don't yet know what to believe or who have indications or feelings that it might be elsewhere, whether in Wyoming or not. It's generally not worth arguing about. It's over. We can work together on hints or do something other than try to convert people into 9MH believers.

Comment

I consider Cynthia a very close family friend. I worked on the poem with her for over 18 months, I searched with her, visited her, she was great with my family and we’ve been friends ever since.

It is confirmed. This is as far as the law is going to enable the confirmation go. There is zero doubt.

It is confirmed. Take it from me. No one is trying to fool anyone. Quite opposite. This is an exercise is pushing the boundaries as far as they can go to get the truth out. Please take a moment to just contemplate that and the good motivation instead of a paranoid/“protect yourself from the bad people who are tricking us” mentality.

This is the truth and the answer. Take it or leave it.

Why not try to find the hints and use them in this area?
                    Last edited by BritChaser; 11-20-2021, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BritChaser View Post
                      I consider Cynthia a very close family friend. I worked on the poem with her for over 18 months, I searched with her, visited her, she was great with my family and we’ve been friends ever since.

It is confirmed. This is as far as the law is going to enable the confirmation go. There is zero doubt.

It is confirmed. Take it from me. No one is trying to fool anyone. Quite opposite. This is an exercise is pushing the boundaries as far as they can go to get the truth out. Please take a moment to just contemplate that and the good motivation instead of a paranoid/“protect yourself from the bad people who are tricking us” mentality.

This is the truth and the answer. Take it or leave it.

Why not try to find the hints and use them in this area?
                      There is nothing credible in this video. No facts, just misdirection.

She discussed Jack and the 9 clues with Shiloh.
                      Cynthia - Will you tell me about Jack and the 9 clues.
                      Shiloh - NO
                      Discussion over.

Comment

Originally posted by BigOnus View Post

There is nothing credible in this video. No facts, just misdirection.

She discussed Jack and the 9 clues with Shiloh.
                        Cynthia - Will you tell me about Jack and the 9 clues.
                        Shiloh - NO
                        Discussion over.
                        Fine, the out reach of help has failed for you. Please look back on this when it’s all out as an attempt to help. But for now there’s no point us commenting on each other’s posts.

Comment

Fine, the out reach of help has failed for you. Please look back on this when it’s all out as an attempt to help. But for now there’s no point us commenting on each other’s posts.
                          "look back", good one!

Comment

Jacks email at the end kind of proves he isn't "the guy" source Cynthia met with. She already outed Shiloh, so it wasn't him.

Comment

Are you claiming to have the secret knowledge, and thats why you are so ADAMant?

Comment

Working...
                              X