How big is the "precise" location?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by colokidd View Post

Wow! I'm impressed! What gives you such confidence?
    Because FF said bring a sandwich and a flashlight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post

LOL!!!
      But, more importantly, and definitively, what does the Poem say?

Comment

Nuclear bombs usually have a very precise target (for those who want to know).

Comment

It's a good place to feed the wildlife. The flashlight works for feeding them at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

It's a good place to feed the wildlife. The flashlight works for feeding them at night.
            A flashlight and sandwich are good for whatever your imagination and confirmation bias can conjure up.

Comment

Put the light up against a background and you can make your own shadow puppet wildlife with your hands. Then you don't have to feed them and can have that sandwich all to yourself!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post
                he said it would lead to a 12x12 area.
                OOH -- I see evidence of the "V" word . . . vaguery. Who said that "it would lead to a 12x12 area? What are the units?

Comment

How precise? Above five . . . I mean, seven thousand feet. Isn't that precise enough?
                  The elevation of the hidey spot does not exceed seven thousand feet, in my opinion.

Comment

It isn't precise. The clue wise and found the blaze, imo requires searching a wooded area in for a small object like a fishing lure or mark on a tree or rock.
                    Where do you get that? F laid in hard that you would walk right to it confidently and nothing would be by chance. He's said things like this time and time again. No searching in even a medium sized area. You go right to it.

* Let’s coin a new phrase. You can’t have a “correct solve” unless you can knowingly go to within several steps of the treasure chest. Otherwise you have a “general solve.” What do you think? f (posted June 2nd, 2017)

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

The elevation of the hidey spot does not exceed seven thousand feet, in my opinion.
                      I have it at about 6,410 feet in elevation. What's your altitude, Pilot?

Comment

ICV. - The precise location was very precise and marked as such.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5903e32f-d301-40e0-a08a-bb274ab649eb_l (2).jpg
Views:	136
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	359729

And Forrest said the destination was huge because this marker sits on the edge of that park he said he was in love with.

Comment

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post
                          ICV. - The precise location was very precise and marked as such.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5903e32f-d301-40e0-a08a-bb274ab649eb_l (2).jpg
Views:	136
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	359729

And Forrest said the destination was huge because this marker sits on the edge of that park he said he was in love with.
                          Well, that would be precise. Do the rest of the clues make sense to get there?

Comment

Originally posted by ICV. View Post
                            Fenn said there was enough information in the poem to lead a person to the precise location of the TC. The only way this makes sense to me is if the TC was very close to the blaze.

?
                            When you take it in the canyon down one needs to know the distance of too far to walk. Not only that but one needs to know the distance from the pavement to the PuT IN.. So there are two distances that are needed to go right to it. The distance of too far to walk is 32 miles. The distance from the pavement to the put in about 400 feet. These distances you can get from right clicking on google maps. Here is the 400 foot distance from the pavement to the put in. (It's a little less than 400 feet).

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/48.2.../data=!3m1!1e3

Then, after looking down the blaze which is the Continental Divide we come to Two Ocean Pass in Wyoming. We measure 32 miles from there using Google maps and we hit a spot in the road here where the white dot is. Then we know that the treasure is 400 feet from this spot in the road. So that is how big the search area is. It's 400 feet from the white dot. One interesting thing is it's about 400 feet to the Yellowstone sign where everyone gets their picture taken. I'm not saying it was there but it's possible it COuLD HAVE been in that vacinity. I favor the area closer to the guard shack though.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/44.4.../data=!3m1!1e3

Comment

Yea, how exactly does “the big picture” have anything to do with 9M

Comment

The precise location is relative to the last clue. The area can be pretty large also.

Comment

Working...
                                X