AGK Gaming Honoring Bobby D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGK Gaming Honoring Bobby D

I didn't see this posted elsewhere on the board, but AGK is hosting a game night in Bobby D's honor this Friday, in case anyone who didn't already get the message is interested. Go to AGK Gaming at 7 p.m. MT to play Drawful, Among Us & other Bobby D favorites. Even if you don't want to play, you can join the chat & be part of the audience.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaZ...Mf8SIeB-vyEjpQ

Celebrate Bobby D! (I'm sure he would have wanted you to)

Please tell us more about Bobby D (I have no familiarity with this person). Thanks in advance.

Comment

He was a follower of AGK when they used to vlog about the Chase. Then he was a regular participant when Toby and Shelly transitioned to holding a gaming night. I don't think he had much of a presence on this board, but I thought I'd give a shout out to anyone else who might have been an AGK gamer and hadn't heard about the event.

Comment

Originally posted by Macahol View Post
        He was a follower of AGK when they used to vlog about the Chase. Then he was a regular participant when Toby and Shelly transitioned to holding a gaming night. I don't think he had much of a presence on this board, but I thought I'd give a shout out to anyone else who might have been an AGK gamer and hadn't heard about the event.
        Thank you for this information . . . before I celebrate Bobby D, I want to learn more about him.
        Last edited by Old Pilot; 11-16-2021, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Curious. His avatar reminds me of Yosemite Sam.

Comment

Will they show us the emerald ring?

Comment

Working...
            X