Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Anniversary of DBC

Nov. 24, 1971 - 2021.

This year marks the 50th anniversary of DB Cooper’s legendary heist. If there is any connection between DB and FF, this would be an epic time to find out. I’ll be honest . . . kind of excited!

I agree although I've never done any skydiving, I am fairly good at jumping....

Comment

Count me out! I've made my last jump! I nearly lost meshell permanently on that one!

P.S. Sorry, Froggy. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Us girls have got to draw the line somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post
        Count me out! I've made my last jump! I nearly lost meshell permanently on that one!

P.S. Sorry, Froggy. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Us girls have got to draw the line somewhere.
        Suzy - we need you.
        You can't just sit back and watch the picture.
        What aisle are you in? I wanna come shake your hand.

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

Suzy - we need you.
          You can't just sit back and watch the picture.
          What aisle are you in? I wanna come shake your hand.
          Fantasy aisle, just below the plain peanut stand.

Comment

Well, at least DBC generates interest amongst amphibians reptiles, and canines.

Comment

I believe that DBC was Old Blue Eyes himself. He too disappeared during that time.

Comment

Originally posted by CurseWordsAndTreasure
                Everyone is losing their mind. Period.
                Minds were lost a long time ago. But some minds haven't yet been lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Duster View Post
                  I believe that DBC was Old Blue Eyes himself. He too disappeared during that time.
                  Sinatra? Newman?

Comment

The only connection between Forrest and DB Cooper is they both knew how to crash land.

Comment

Does anybody know what the statute of limitations is in the USA (Federal and for States) for the crimes committed by D.B. Cooper and people who eventually were in the known or were complices? It concerns robbery, highjacking a plane, hiding the stolen goods, etc…
                      Can anybody be persecuted in justice for those crimes after 50 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
                        The only connection between Forrest and DB Cooper is they both knew how to crash land.
                        Just shows how little you know about both Forrest and Dan Cooper.

Comment

Originally posted by searcher2342 View Post

Just shows how little you know about both Forrest and Dan Cooper.
                          You are absolutely correct, I never claim to be a know it all like all others on this forum.

Comment

I have seen mentions that Forrest Fenn may be DB Cooper. That is unlikely however there are plenty of connections that may have been purposely made by FF and others. Why? DBC disappeared and no one knew if he was alive. Related to Andy Kaufman and the Man on the Moon? See page 146 of TTOTC. The pic is a moon, FF's dad died, and 'look him up on Google'. It was theorized that Andy never died and it was a hoax.

Important literature was a chapter in TTOTC & page 114 was FF in a plane with the date stamp 1983. The book Ha Ha Ha (DBC) was written in 1983. Page 79 of TTOTC (FF & 'Dan' standing next to a plane). DB = Dan. Plenty more, some of which others have already mentioned. Each individually may be disregarded but collectively they show a potential relationship. Do the research and you choose if the relationship is real.

There may be a connection purposefully made by FF to DBC. Does the timing align with the 50th anniversary of DBC jumping from the plane on Thanksgiving eve '71? Don't know - we will find out.

I see similar relationships to Breaking Bad & Back to the Future (Doc Brown, Lightning,..) as well. It is not difficult to artificially create / show relationships in people, events and things in the past (DBC, Back to the Future, Kaufman,..) but it is much more difficult to show relationships to something that occurred at the same time and after the book and poem were released (Breaking Bad - 2009 to 2013). Unless FF is Heisenberg?

Comment

Well, DBC day was a yawn-a-thon. Too bad, a FF connection would have been, well, whatever.

Comment

Working...
                              X