Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the blaze could never be

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by BritChaser View Post

    Find Jens’ last video. It’s exactly what ff said. Except for the ‘create’ typo
    I assume you are talking about Jens the documentarian instead of Jenny Kile. Sorry, I don't have a clue how to find his video without a lot of work, because all I know is "Jens" . Surely you must have a link to his channel or website handy?
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by CRM114 View Post

      I assume you are talking about Jens the documentarian instead of Jenny Kile. Sorry, I don't have a clue how to find his video without a lot of work, because all I know is "Jens" . Surely you must have a link to his channel or website handy?
      He sent me a link: https://emea01.safelinks.protection....%3D&reserved=0

      happy?

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by BritChaser View Post
        Thanks, that's interesting, I hadn't heard that before. Apparently he only released this two months ago? Yet there is no mention of the blaze. There is a world of interpretation left open there because of that, as there is with any Forrest statement.

        The last clue is clue 9, where you look quickly down, your quest to cease. It still doesn't mean it's the blaze. You're reading what you want to into it, and not considering the possibilities.
        You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by 93cruiser View Post

          He said it in the poem. Very bluntly. As for the rest of the poem, I really see no directions, it's over at the point you find the blaze. Exactly as it was for jack. Jack found it within seconds of finding the blaze, sorry that's not believable.
          Ok hear me out. The photo was taken from " your quest to cease" I am standing on top of "George". The red dot on the map shows my location when the photo was taken. The road is shaped like a "peace" dove. So the directions from this point is to " take the chest"(of the dove) and go in peace. Those are the directions I see at this point.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by CRM114 View Post

            Thanks, that's interesting, I hadn't heard that before. Apparently he only released this two months ago? Yet there is no mention of the blaze. There is a world of interpretation left open there because of that, as there is with any Forrest statement.

            The last clue is clue 9, where you look quickly down, your quest to cease. It still doesn't mean it's the blaze. You're reading what you want to into it, and not considering the possibilities.
            I think ff has been straight forward all the way through. As in he’s been trying to make sure that everything he said would be seen with hindsight as straightforward and not misleading; that others twisting his words or over cooking them would be the main issue. He was straight down the line.

            He loved to play with people (poem words used in scrapbooks) but he’s done that in a way that it’s the searchers’ fault if they read in to every word he said.

            He said time and time again, it’s straight forward. It really was.

            I’m ok with that now (I wasn’t earlier because my last solve was amazing and made ttotc look like the work of a genius).

            The genius was in the vagueness, the location setting and the contribution of ff over the years. It made this the best treasure hunt ever. I’m now ok that the simple Interpretation that got the chest, the simple solve, is perfectly fine. The ability for the solve to send is all off on a different journey and the experience it gave - that’s what lasts with me.

            I have to admit, the tree being damaged really on played a major part in the hunt being as magical as it was.. it would have been over sooner for sure otherwise.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by BritChaser View Post

              I think ff has been straight forward all the way through. As in he’s been trying to make sure that everything he said would be seen with hindsight as straightforward and not misleading; that others twisting his words or over cooking them would be the main issue. He was straight down the line.

              He loved to play with people (poem words used in scrapbooks) but he’s done that in a way that it’s the searchers’ fault if they read in to every word he said.

              He said time and time again, it’s straight forward. It really was.

              I’m ok with that now (I wasn’t earlier because my last solve was amazing and made ttotc look like the work of a genius).

              The genius was in the vagueness, the location setting and the contribution of ff over the years. It made this the best treasure hunt ever. I’m now ok that the simple Interpretation that got the chest, the simple solve, is perfectly fine. The ability for the solve to send is all off on a different journey and the experience it gave - that’s what lasts with me.

              I have to admit, the tree being damaged really on played a major part in the hunt being as magical as it was.. it would have been over sooner for sure otherwise.
              Sadly, but to be expected, all misinterpret the genius of the Chase. The Poem was only vague for those who did not know any better but for those that did, it was precision to the utmost.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by BritChaser View Post

                I think ff has been straight forward all the way through. As in he’s been trying to make sure that everything he said would be seen with hindsight as straightforward and not misleading; that others twisting his words or over cooking them would be the main issue. He was straight down the line.

                He loved to play with people (poem words used in scrapbooks) but he’s done that in a way that it’s the searchers’ fault if they read in to every word he said.

                He said time and time again, it’s straight forward. It really was.

                I’m ok with that now (I wasn’t earlier because my last solve was amazing and made ttotc look like the work of a genius).

                The genius was in the vagueness, the location setting and the contribution of ff over the years. It made this the best treasure hunt ever. I’m now ok that the simple Interpretation that got the chest, the simple solve, is perfectly fine. The ability for the solve to send is all off on a different journey and the experience it gave - that’s what lasts with me.

                I have to admit, the tree being damaged really on played a major part in the hunt being as magical as it was.. it would have been over sooner for sure otherwise.
                It's a solve for simpletons. The basic logic behind the solve can fit anywhere in the Rockies. Trust me, I live here, and have been everywhere in them.

                Find a hot springs; canyon down? Check. "Brown" trout, check. Creek/river crossing? Check. There's nothing unique about it other than we know he fished there.

                People died trying to find this thing and forrest sold it as "I felt like an architect" and "I spent 15 years on that thing." "surely there must be some deep thinking people" and "you can't ignore any of the nouns" in that thing.

                Instead we get Brown trout as home of Brown. The whole thing is ludicrous. There is zero genius here.

                A blaze on a tree that could be damaged and make it unfindable would not be magical, it would be an utter failure. People trusted Forrest. People died trying to find this thing. This solution is a bad joke.

                Thank God this isn't the solve.
                Last edited by CRM114; 11-21-2021, 10:01 AM.
                You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by CRM114 View Post

                  Thanks, that's interesting, I hadn't heard that before. Apparently he only released this two months ago? Yet there is no mention of the blaze. There is a world of interpretation left open there because of that, as there is with any Forrest statement.

                  The last clue is clue 9, where you look quickly down, your quest to cease. It still doesn't mean it's the blaze. You're reading what you want to into it, and not considering the possibilities.
                  Agree. Blaze is clue 8, look down is clue 9. Almost one and the same, since the blaze and treasure are within standing distance of each other.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X