What the blaze could never be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93cruiser View Post
    If someone wants to know the blaze, one should start with known facts.
    1. Not a rock or boulder. Either are not really damagable without dynamite.
    2. Jack said he looked up and saw the damaged blaze. This rules out anything visible on ground level. Most things are on the ground you know. Now what?

Forrest did say after you find the blaze look quickly down and it will all cease basically. The blaze was above the treasure, somehow in the trees. What else is up?

Forrest also stated he did something to dal, and didn't want his blaze confused with others and what he did. So Forrest placed something up in a tree, or manipulated nature such as tree limbs, possibly tied together or something,to become a blaze in my opinion.

Comments?
    The blaze is a lily.

Comment

I came up in a family of timber men. I am 60 but my grandfather and dad always called a blaze a mark on a horses face or blazing a tree to mark property lines. I always thought Fenns blaze was the latter and thought the treasure would be on a border. Obviously I was wrong now but thats the only things I knew the old timers refer to as a blaze.

Comment

When I think about a "blaze,"
        the first thing that comes to mind is "a blaze of lightening."
        Finding the strike zone might prove difficult.
        Sorry gotta run - getting my hair done -
        adding just a few highlights.....

Comment

I take the blaze as being circular. Maybe Thats' why he used the term radial.. if the blazed object doesn't face any direction. And it would be obvious when you seen it.
          another thought which that quote. ( I Didn't take a radial off of the blaze) is he did not remove the VOR from the plane he crashed in the Rockies. I still haven't heard anyone say where those 2 crashes were. And if the planes were recovered. I could not find them in any reports. And he only mentioned those 2 slip ups once in last 6 questions .

Comment

What the blaze could never be

not in the poem?

Comment

If someone wants to know the blaze, one should start with known facts.
              1. Not a rock or boulder. Either are not really damagable without dynamite.
              2. Jack said he looked up and saw the damaged blaze. This rules out anything visible on ground level. Most things are on the ground you know. Now what?

Forrest did say after you find the blaze look quickly down and it will all cease basically. The blaze was above the treasure, somehow in the trees. What else is up?

Forrest also stated he did something to dal, and didn't want his blaze confused with others and what he did. So Forrest placed something up in a tree, or manipulated nature such as tree limbs, possibly tied together or something,to become a blaze in my opinion.

Comments?
              What do you think about this quote? It seems to contradict part of what you are saying.

"While it’s not impossible to remove the blaze it isn’t feasible to try, and I am certain it’s still there. "
              ~ Forrest Fenn

Comment

Also, Forrest never said the blaze was the last clue. This is what I remember...
                From Mysterious Writings
                Audio on Dal’s Site:

When you get to the last clue, look down because that’s where the treasure chest is.

Comment

Originally posted by crow View Post
                  Also, Forrest never said the blaze was the last clue. This is what I remember...
                  From Mysterious Writings
                  Audio on Dal’s Site:

When you get to the last clue, look down because that’s where the treasure chest is.
                  But he did. Read the poem. If you've been wise and found the blaze, look down to find the chest. Looking down means look down and remove some debris, your standing on it.
                  Jack stood on the chest a few times prior to seeing the damaged blaze. As presented to me, and with what we know, this is a fact.

Comment

From Mysterious Writings
                    Audio on Dal’s Site:

An excellent point.
                    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Comment

But he did. Read the poem. If you've been wise and found the blaze, look down to find the chest. Looking down means look down and remove some debris, your standing on it.
                      Jack stood on the chest a few times prior to seeing the damaged blaze. As presented to me, and with what we know, this is a fact.
                      No Sir. That is your interpretation of the poem. Forrest never said the blaze was the last clue. If you believe that is the last clue, what is the rest of the poem for?

Comment

Originally posted by CRM114 View Post

An excellent point.
                        Thank you

Comment

No Sir. That is your interpretation of the poem. Forrest never said the blaze was the last clue. If you believe that is the last clue, what is the rest of the poem for?
                          Forrest said the last clue was “look quickly down your quest to cease “.
                          Last edited by BritChaser; 11-20-2021, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BritChaser View Post

Forrest said the last clue was “look quickly down your quest to create “.
                            No, he didn't. I think you mean "cease" but he never said that. If you can point to a citation, I'll stand corrected. That would have been big news had he said that, but he just never said that. It was a big controversy before the find whether the clues ended halfway through the poem. Forrest never resolved that. He said what crow said above. There's a huge difference between what you think Forrest said and what he actually said.
                            Last edited by CRM114; 11-20-2021, 05:42 PM.
                            You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM114 View Post

No, he didn't. I think you mean "cease" but he never said that. If you can point to a citation, I'll stand corrected. That would have been big news had he said that, but he just never said that. It was a big controversy before the find whether the clues ended halfway through the poem. Forrest never resolved that. He said what crow said above. There's a huge difference between what you think Forrest said and what he actually said.
                              Find Jens’ last video. It’s exactly what ff said. Except for the ‘create’ typo

Comment

He said it in the poem. Very bluntly. As for the rest of the poem, I really see no directions, it's over at the point you find the blaze. Exactly as it was for jack. Jack found it within seconds of finding the blaze, sorry that's not believable.

Comment

Working...
                                X