Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join the ladies LIVE as they go over the trip to Sante Fe over the weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join the ladies LIVE as they go over the trip to Sante Fe over the weekend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNgwPm08J2g

Please, little baby Jesus in the manger with all the animals around, tell us they've seen the video!

Comment

Originally posted by JDER View Post

Please, little baby Jesus in the manger with all the animals around, tell us they've seen the video!
      SHHHHH we are putting the final touches on it now, when one person is on a cloud, and the other in a hole.
      Things take longer than one would want them to, and you know Forrest perfection or nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

SHHHHH we are putting the final touches on it now, when one person is on a cloud, and the other in a hole.
        Things take longer than one would want them to, and you know Forrest perfection or nothing.
        How do YOU know it's, "Forrest perfection" ? Perfection is hard to achieve from beyond the grave.......
        BUT WAIT, HE'S NOT DEAD, IS HE ?

As you seem to be 'in the know' like half the users on here, who's in a hole ?
        Last edited by UNtitleD Brave; 11-15-2021, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

How do YOU know, "Forrest perfection" ?
          For those who open their eyes, it is easy to see.
          Besides, I can just ask him, what do you think the mirrors were all about.
          So we can talk from earth to the clouds with signals, and no one could listen good.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

For those who open their eyes, it is easy to see.
            Besides, I can just ask him, what do you think the mirrors were all about.
            So we can talk from earth to the clouds with signals, and no one could listen good.
            I think your nose is elongating !

Comment

Sometimes I look into the mirror. Sometimes I don't. Sometimes, I hang upside-down, turn my head sideways and then look into the mirror. Sometimes, when I'm far away, I do these things. You just never know. But I know what I'm looking for.

Comment

And for goodness sake, trust every (unsubstantiated) thing they say.

Comment

Did we learn anything or was it just more girl talk?

Comment

Originally posted by Yellerstain View Post
                    Did we learn anything or was it just more girl talk?
                    It's just us boobs. Shhh . . . the show has already STARted.

Comment

When I click on the link it sends me back to this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by property View Post
                        When I click on the link it sends me back to this forum?
                        Last night also

Comment

how disappointing

Comment

Nice to learn Shiloh has been taking his apprenticeship seriously. Well done, Sir!

Although, half the battle's won, it being in his genes!

I wonder if he wears Forrest's jeans. An y'all think the hints were sole'ly in f's shirt, socks and shoes...

Carry on!

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post
                              I wonder if he wears Forrest's jeans. An y'all think the hints were sole'ly in f's shirt, socks and shoes...

Carry on!
                              What about the magic belt buckle?

Comment

Working...
                              X