No announcement yet.

The Commentary of a Myth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what Bigfoot thinks about all this.

Comment

Originally posted by sally View Post

I love you so much. I Even love the quite large pile of poop, perfectly covered with tiny sticks you left smack in the middle of the trail on my way back. You know how I walk and I wasn't going to step in it. I get your territory. But I also saw the two aspens that day, one bowed to the lady asking for a dance. Your art. But your arch itech ture feels frustrated and unevolved. You're deff but not un loved. There's a difference. And that apple on the rock was just for you not the preppy scout who followed me to the river that day.

There's a local tradition of leaving bags of sheep shit on doorsteps in Taos. But you're not from there are you?
      Hi sally,
      I love the song "Shot Gun Sally."

Momma always said that "Love," was a lot like licking honey off from the edge of a razor blade. That sentence to be read like Forrest Gump.

I'm in your neighbor hood and just a short distance too...got any honey...hubba hubba...sorry, had to scratch that itch with a schtic. Next time your walking or else on your run, you will see me right there in the sun....when you look up from the aspens and see a trueyeti in the forest whose checking you out. There in the forest you'll find me no doubt...and rest assured, you'll get that dance...if only for apples, oh hell....I'll take the chance and lick the honey and dear....rest assured that you are loved too....in spite of the blood in my mouth.....from the edge of the blade where the honey is found.....or else you will see me in the forest shadows.... you'll go runnin with Bigfoot and oh my we'll have fun....dancing in the shadows and right in the sun....are you the forest princess, or else the forest witch...I guess it don't really matter cause that switch from the that tree your carrying...is it meant for me? But I gotta go now, see you soon, gotta run....because I gotta pee.....right under that tree....

Thank you, and thou art the art as well....my little Jezebel....the art....springs forth from the darkness of chaos...and evolves in the sunshine.....and hey what can I say.... I'm a trueyeti bachelor and its the thrill that I'm after....wanna chase?

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post
        Self-perpetuating delusion. Self-perpetuating illusion.

Once, one time at band camp, when I was 7 years old, they showed us a movie about the creature known as Bigfoot, and in it they talked to a fella from California, and they asked him what he was doing strapping those home-made SASQUATCH – boots onto his feet, and then, he answered by standing up and running around in a snowy forest with dirt too, and then he said, “I’m doing this to protect the Real Bigfoot from Bigfoot Hunters by distracting them.” And so, by putting all those Bigfoot Foot Prints in big old circles, through the forest, right there with his boots upon the ground….He was protecting Bigfoot….protecting his myth…
        [/FONT]
        I remember that show!
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCg4mQDkcRU

Edit: Here's the full show:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOZpuSqS6aw

Comment

[QUOTE=Macahol;n356314]

I remember that show!

Hey Macahol,
          OMG. Thank you, thank you, thank you...for taking the time money and effort....That was lost to me...until now. That flick scared me silly when I watched it back then and you know what? Watching the trailer just now got me all creeped out...brought all those freaky feelings right back again...thanks for that!

Comment

[QUOTE=trueyeti;n356320]
            Originally posted by Macahol View Post

I remember that show!

Hey Macahol,
            OMG. Thank you, thank you, thank you...for taking the time money and effort....That was lost to me...until now. That flick scared me silly when I watched it back then and you know what? Watching the trailer just now got me all creeped out...brought all those freaky feelings right back again...thanks for that!
            Did you catch this gem at the 1:40 mark of the trailer: "It all began on June 6....." Hmmm, maybe Sasquatch was to true finder...

Comment

Well, *I* would like to see a picture of F’s treasure chest in the Bisti Wilderness area.
              Crack that mirror from side to side.

Comment

Hey Macahol,
                No I didn't. But I see it now....how now Brown cow....and WOW!!!! Holy *hit, Holy *hit......WOW!!!

Comment

Working...
                X