The Commentary of a Myth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Commentary of a Myth

Self-perpetuating delusion. Self-perpetuating illusion.

Once, one time at band camp, when I was 7 years old, they showed us a movie about the creature known as Bigfoot, and in it they talked to a fella from California, and they asked him what he was doing strapping those home-made SASQUATCH – boots onto his feet, and then, he answered by standing up and running around in a snowy forest with dirt too, and then he said, “I’m doing this to protect the Real Bigfoot from Bigfoot Hunters by distracting them.” And so, by putting all those Bigfoot Foot Prints in big old circles, through the forest, right there with his boots upon the ground….He was protecting Bigfoot….protecting his myth…

I’ve got a thousand dollars and want to bet. That that fella there, obsessed in his head in his bed, about Bigfoot, and dreaming how, how his love for his Sasquatch could be protected….somehow…but inadvertently and undenounced and by his love, he was caught in a grand illusion, caught up with confusion and lending himself, to a self – perpetuating grand illusion…and to this day I’ll bet that fellow is one, seen on the tv, in shows like….”Finding Bigfoot”….the guilty parties, of promoting the myth…..in perpetuity…and then there’s the yawners, yeah you know the ones, stuck in the “know”....those who “know all”…looking down their noses…those who are unable, to look into the mirror and ask themselves….”why is it that I can’t go?”

And I’ve got 10,000 dollars and I want to bet. Those fellas and females right there, think in their heads, and in their beds about TTOTC, and dreaming just how, their love for the “Chase” could be protected somehow…but inadvertently and undenounced , and by their love they were caught in a grand-illusion, caught up with the confusion, leading themselves – to perpetuating the illusion….and I’ll bet today that fellow named Forrest had planned this is how….to this day…..how to preserve his legacy…and conspired with Jack, to not reveal the location..(Wyoming’s not real, and two can keep a secret if one of them is dead), and seal his myth and create his legend…and to perpetuate the myth. Similar in nature and character to the notion of a man determined because of his love, to protect and distract….Bigfoot from hunters….and perpetuate the myth of Bigfoot….unintentionally perhaps…..but there, is the cause and effect, of just why and just how, of how we all got here, but I’m sure that you already know that.

And so now ask yourself a question and that one is this, “ So why is it that you can’t go,” away from your myth. I have shown you the hidey-hole and the double omega, showed you the “Brown,” and the Pink Adobe, and the “Greatest Show on Earth” link, now I don’t mean to cause a stink, but ask yourself that question… and then see the illusion….look down at the homemade Bigfoot feet you have strapped there, down on your feet, then come on down from what you think that you’ve found and recognize the difference between a man perpetuating a myth (you), and the man who made that myth (Forrest). Stop trapsing around in circles, listen to me…the trueyeti is the myth that has found the man and the myth, and the legend of Forrest Fenn, right there on the ground…no need for you to continue running in circles… around on the ground….

And now, for my grand finale, and for the THIRD time I ask…what would help you to come down from your fence? WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE A PICTURE OF FORREST FENN’S TREASURE CHEST, there at the Bisti Badlands Wilderness Area? Remember Forrest in the “Wild,” and remember that the, Badlands, are “no place for the meek.”

Yes, the count on the number of times I have asked…..that question…..and that number is 3.

And what IT IS that IS astounding is that there haven’t been any takers. “Why is it, that I can’t go.”

I’ve got $100,000.00 and I want to bet, the reason there’s no takers is that nobody wants to have their own personal myth…..Shattered…..and that is the reason “why it is that they can’t go.” Wanna bet? I have asked three times….Or do you want to hold onto your myth….the myth….of a self-perpetuating illusion. And why not go? I love and believe in Christmas but with respect to Santa Clause, I know the difference, and now you do too….and well, there’s the answer to the mystery…and the answer to the question I ask you to ask yourself.

I have $500,000 dollars and I want to bet that you haven’t seen the movie, “Drop Dead Fred,” so, come at me, cause when the blood boils and your myth is threatened, then the battle cry will be, “dog pile on the rabbit.” And I’m the rabbit…and well, what I am saying to you with that intellect, can be best illustrated by the link down below…and it isn’t any fun when the rabbit’s got the gun…and I understand….it’s easier to cling to the myth…and look in the mirror and instead of asking, “why is it that I can’t go,” it’s easier to say, “I hate that waskelly wabbit,” and, “Kill the Wabbit!! Kill the Wabbit!!” And the moral to the story that I’m trying to say is that you will lie in your bed and say, “What have I done, I’ve killed the Wabbit and I’ve become all undone.” When you kill the rabbit, you have killed yourself too. Just saying…do you want to bet? Do you want to see a picture of Forrest Fenn’s treasure chest at Bisti? I bet you don’t want to have your myth shattered….Hey I like that…”trueyeti Myth Shatter,” sounds like some anime thing, or comic book cover…O…M….G….there I go again creating my own myth, some biddies will just never, never, never understand…cause they can’t go….they like the homemade Bigfoot boots they have strapped to their feet…ha ha hahaha….ha…anyway that’s my commentary on a myth.

No Over-The-Boulder-Shoulder-Holder required…illusion or delusion….in you or in me? Shatter it shatter, shatter. - You mean the poop on my stoop left by a trueyeti? No - you moron – here we go again – I meant the poop on the stoop is like a rock being thrown at a glass house. Get it? You mean like the stoop poop is like the rock that shatters a glass house? Now your beginning to get it…maybe you will someday understand, after all…..
    Last edited by trueyeti; 11-15-2021, 04:59 AM.

If you have $1,000,000, maybe Jack will sell you a chest.

Comment

Link,,,

Comment

Originally posted by fflegacy View Post
        If you have $1,000,000, maybe Jack will sell you a chest.
        Hi Pretty Star,
        How I wonder what you are, alone up in the heavens blue...opps...don't look now, but I think you stepped in the poo on the stoop. Hehehe...

Please allow me to ask you a question...a theoretical, question that is. No not rhetorical...because there is a difference... If you had a choice, or if you had the choice...and you could only choose one and and not the other,....would you choose the million dollars, or else, would you choose the solve? Please grant me the courtesy of answering the question and to thank you in advance...cheers!
        Last edited by trueyeti; 11-15-2021, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Hi Pretty Star,
          How I wonder what you are, alone up in the heavens blue...opps...don't look now, but I think you stepped in the poo on the stoop. Hehehe...

Please allow me to ask you a question...a theoretical, question that is. No not rhetorical...because there is a difference... If you had the choice, or if you had the choice...and you could only choose one and and not the other,....would you choose the million dollars, or else, would you choose the solve? Please grant me the courtesy of answering the question and to thank you in advance...cheers!
          Since I already have a solution, I would choose $1 million, or even better, $10 million. And this is not a rhetorical answer, but a practical proposal
          Last edited by fflegacy; 11-15-2021, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RFISH
            I have $500,000 dollars and I want to bet that you haven’t seen the movie, “Drop Dead Fred,
            I’ve seen it. Pay me now. Cash please.
            Hey RFISH,
            I saw it a while back in my younger yeti days... I think Winona is in it? I a may be wrong about the girl, but I saw it. But hey I'm really glad you have that money...congrats!
            Anyway I'm feeling generous and you inspired me...here is half a mill...from me to you. Oh, it's just yeti dollars or yeti bucks, but its yours mate! Cheers! It is in the picture attached!

Oh an by the way, same question to you that I asked Pretty Star,

Please allow me to ask you a question...a theoretical, question that is. No not rhetorical...because there is a difference... If you had the choice, or if you had the choice...and you could only choose one and and not the other,....would you choose the million dollars, or else, would you choose the solve? Please grant me the courtesy of answering the question and to thank you in advance...cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by fflegacy View Post

Since I already have a solution, I would choose $1 million, or even better, $10 million. And this is not a rhetorical answer, but a practical proposal
              Hey Star,
              I get what you are saying....but if you had to choose the one....over the other..... Either the Money Or The Solution and you theroetically had to choose One and Only One.

Comment

Hey Star,
                I get what you are saying....but if you had to choose the one....over the other..... Either the Money Or The Solution and you theroetically had to choose One and Only One.
                What happened before: egg or chicken? If it is "the egg that the hen laid", then the hen was first, and if it is "the egg from which the hen hatches", then the egg was the first. A beautiful solution was proposed by the British philosopher Spencer in the XIX century: "A chicken is only a way in which one egg produces another egg," thus eliminating one of the objects of the riddle.

Comment

Hi Pretty Star,
                  Impressive....most impressive....but that is just a clever philosophical manuever designed to dodge the question and to protect the myth, of that philosopher guy's clever, truth trick....and it is being used to prevent someone else from having a paradigm shift as well....wink, wink, hint, hint... like a twinkle twinkle...from SHATTERING....Don't let those Bigfoot shoes give you blisters while your trapsing around in Forrest's forest....and with that...your answer proves the point of "The Commentary of a Myth" and makes that philosopher fella you quoted all wet with the goo...of egg on his face....thank you for stepping in the poop on the stoop..and enjoy the rabbit jumpin on your head too!!!! You just got "yetified." I kid, I kid...I still love your pretty star....thanks for playing too... but hey, listen, pretend that I am James Corden and you are on his show...and then he asks you really nicely again, Pretty Star...do you choose the million dollars, or do you choose the Solve? It has to be only one...and you can't have the money if you know the solution, and you can't get the solve if you want the million. No chicken and no egg then? No rooster and no hen then to get the job done? Do you want a 100 million dollars, or do you want the solution?

Comment

Do you want a 100 million dollars, or do you want the solution?[/QUOTE]

I want the whole community to get the solution... You can keep your money to buy Jack's chest...

Comment

Some generic a holes bought all the toilet paper at Walmart :-( I had to wipe my bum with a receipt. I'll take the solve over the toilet paper anyday.

Comment

RFISH Is nobody else using the shells?
                        Last edited by JustFred; 11-15-2021, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Hi Pretty Star,
                          Impressive....most impressive....but that is just a clever philosophical manuever designed to dodge the question and to protect the myth, of that philosopher guy's clever, truth trick....and it is being used to prevent someone else from having a paradigm shift as well....wink, wink, hint, hint... like a twinkle twinkle...from SHATTERING....Don't let those Bigfoot shoes give you blisters while your trapsing around in Forrest's forest....and with that...your answer proves the point of "The Commentary of a Myth" and makes that philosopher fella you quoted all wet with the goo...of egg on his face....thank you for stepping in the poop on the stoop..and enjoy the rabbit jumpin on your head too!!!! You just got "yetified." I kid, I kid...I still love your pretty star....thanks for playing too... but hey, listen, pretend that I am James Corden and you are on his show...and then he asks you really nicely again, Pretty Star...do you choose the million dollars, or do you choose the Solve? It has to be only one...and you can't have the money if you know the solution, and you can't get the solve if you want the million. No chicken and no egg then? No rooster and no hen then to get the job done? Do you want a 100 million dollars, or do you want the solution?
                          I love you so much. I Even love the quite large pile of poop, perfectly covered with tiny sticks you left smack in the middle of the trail on my way back. You know how I walk and I wasn't going to step in it. I get your territory. But I also saw the two aspens that day, one bowed to the lady asking for a dance. Your art. But your arch itech ture feels frustrated and unevolved. You're deff but not un loved. There's a difference. And that apple on the rock was just for you not the preppy scout who followed me to the river that day.

There's a local tradition of leaving bags of sheep shit on doorsteps in Taos. But you're not from there are you?

Comment

Originally posted by RFISH

If the solve really fits on a post-it note, then this info may be worth remembering:
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKsFUiS8QPM
                            That's where that square ended up. I was running around in circles barefoot trying to find "IT".
                            No problem though; The guy who was chasing me and throwing his money everywhere came in handy.

Comment

Maybe it's best to bring gloves . . . just in case!

If the phone rings, answer it!
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-CvzymdiWY
                              Last edited by Suzy; 11-15-2021, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X