In his last days/hours...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanNun View Post

He was unconscious and snoring? He must have done it tired.
    No, just ambivalent

Comment

I actually remember hearing about Forrest’s Death about a week after he died. After The Chase had ended I figured it was best to think about other things. I remembered being dazed after watching the tributes…

I took a photo of an article that described his death.

Comment

Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post

That's only because you still haven't been able to anagram my name yet, once you do...
        Bahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Yep.
          A zero answer......usually from the keyboard of a CUer in my unfortunate experience of participating on this forum.

Comment

Who knows the answer to this question? I'd say no one except his family.
            My original thought was he took pills to commit suicide but would he really do that when his wife was still alive? I'd like to think no, but who knows. Maybe she was still alive, but not really, if that makes sense.
            Possibly his last words were in writing to his family. If not, then no, he just passes.

Comment

Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post

That's only because you still haven't been able to anagram my name yet, once you do...
              I've now had a go ! I had to ignore upper/lower case, & this is the best I got:

'Ace FF, Dead; BBC'...........as in a speculative headline, broadcast on the BBC (UK).

However, I realize this doesn't fit with you being FF, posting live on THOR !

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

A zero answer......usually from the keyboard of a CUer in my unfortunate experience of participating on this forum.
                Tsk, tsk.

Comment

Originally posted by 93cruiser View Post
                  Who knows the answer to this question? I'd say no one except his family.
                  My original thought was he took pills to commit suicide but would he really do that when his wife was still alive? I'd like to think no, but who knows. Maybe she was still alive, but not really, if that makes sense.
                  Possibly his last words were in writing to his family. If not, then no, he just passes.
                  That’s an unlikely scenario, IMO. I don’t believe it for a second.

Comment

Working...
                  X