Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In his last days/hours...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • In his last days/hours...

    All:
    I am not familiar with the events surrounding Forrest death. Was he able to say goodbye to his loved ones, or was it sudden?
    Thank you

  • #2
    In fact, for sure, no one knows anything. Even that Forrest is alive or dead...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by fflegacy View Post
      In fact, for sure, no one knows anything. Even that Forrest is alive or dead...
      Technically, I disagree. But thank you for posting.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

        Technically, I disagree. But thank you for posting.
        What if I/we swapped "Technically" for 'physical reality ?..........wood u b able 2 answer truthfully ?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by fflegacy

          Currently, I assume that Forrest is alive and communicating on this forum. My guess is based on writing style and character, which is determined by what a person writes/says.
          I agree.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by fflegacy

            Currently, I assume that Forrest is alive and communicating on this forum.
            OK, you got me. I might as well come clean. I guess the game is over now.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post

              OK, you got me. I might as well come clean. I guess the game is over now.
              Gotta say, "you're not my ffirst choice or even my second or......"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

                Gotta say, "you're not my ffirst choice or even my second or......"
                That's only because you still haven't been able to anagram my name yet, once you do...

                Comment


                • #9
                  He was still waffling when he passed, so maybe.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post

                    That's only because you still haven't been able to anagram my name yet, once you do...
                    You got one point right.....I DEFINITELY can't anagram your username ! (or let's just say, I haven't tried, YET).
                    I just realized it's got too ef's in it, oh no !

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DrivingWheel View Post
                      All:
                      I am not familiar with the events surrounding Forrest death. Was he able to say goodbye to his loved ones, or was it sudden?
                      Thank you
                      Rumor has it Forrest’s last words were “how atrocious”.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

                        What if I/we swapped "Technically" for 'physical reality ?..........wood u b able 2 answer truthfully ?
                        Yep.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

                          Rumor has it Forrest’s last words were “how atrocious”.
                          That's funny. I had heard they were "It wasn't in Wy..."

                          Guess it all depends where you get your news from.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I found this on ChaseChat. It sounds like he was not able to say his goodbyes as I had hoped.
                            Marina Mein Wrote:Ok- the caregiver saw Forrest in his study at 8:00 am. He gave her a thumbs up as he typically did.

                            When she didn’t hear him in the kitchen at 8:30, she went to check on him and found him face down “unconscious and snoring”.
                            It does NOT specify how he was found.ie slumped at his desk or on the floor.

                            Per Forrest instructions, Shiloh was called and came over about a minute later. Forrest’s daughter was also called and then the paramedics.

                            The paramedics received the call around 8:36 am. Forrest was transported to the hospital and then brought back home by private ambulance. He was still unconscious but alive.

                            He passed around 3 pm that afternoon.

                            When the officer arrived on scene, Forrest had already passed. Zoe told the officer that he had been brought back home earlier in the day.

                            Thanks for the info MM. Do you have family contacts?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DrivingWheel View Post
                              I found this on ChaseChat. It sounds like he was not able to say his goodbyes as I had hoped.
                              Marina Mein Wrote:Ok- the caregiver saw Forrest in his study at 8:00 am. He gave her a thumbs up as he typically did.

                              When she didn’t hear him in the kitchen at 8:30, she went to check on him and found him face down “unconscious and snoring”.
                              It does NOT specify how he was found.ie slumped at his desk or on the floor.

                              Per Forrest instructions, Shiloh was called and came over about a minute later. Forrest’s daughter was also called and then the paramedics.

                              The paramedics received the call around 8:36 am. Forrest was transported to the hospital and then brought back home by private ambulance. He was still unconscious but alive.

                              He passed around 3 pm that afternoon.

                              When the officer arrived on scene, Forrest had already passed. Zoe told the officer that he had been brought back home earlier in the day.

                              Thanks for the info MM. Do you have family contacts?
                              He was unconscious and snoring? He must have done it tired.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X