X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

Turtles very seldom have Aluminyum.
    Hey Suzy,
    Maybe it means that they never drink yummy rum in dark allies...or that they turn white when they get through a river or something like that. Or that they make a living selling aluminum rims for tires. Maybe it means that their domes are for hire and can be had for the right selling price. I know..I know.. the answer is Cecil....the turtle that beat Buggs Bunny with that rocket engine (containing aluminum) that he hid inside his shell....

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Hey Suzy,
      Maybe it means that they never drink yummy rum in dark allies...or that they turn white when they get through a river or something like that. Or that they make a living selling aluminum rims for tires. Maybe it means that their domes are for hire and can be had for the right selling price. I know..I know.. the answer is Cecil....the turtle that beat Buggs Bunny with that rocket engine (containing aluminum) that he hid inside his shell....
      Cover your eyes boys! I'm losing the SHELL!

Comment

It could be that it is referring to the dance between shadow and light. Please see link below to explore that dance...post 4 within the link shows that dance clearly. The link is within THOR.

In an article published by Business Insider on February 2, 2017 (https://www.businessinsider.com/forrest-fenn-fortune-hidden-rocky-mountains-2017-2) Forrest is quoted as saying: This is one of the statements from Forrest that I personally have trouble reconciling in my mind. Is this meant to be taken literally or is it

Comment

Ale at the bridal shower

Comment

Originally posted by Chester Retriever View Post
            “ the person who discovers the location will have tripped on sunshine at night”
            The true location was in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory.

Comment

Originally posted by Macahol View Post

Are you talking about the aurora in the sky? Cause I heard they've been great.....have you seen em?

Comment

Are you talking about the aurora in the sky? Cause I heard they've been great.....have you seen em?
                Only in northern Michigan.

In all seriousness, In one of my early blaze ideas, I wondered if the blaze was actually the sun setting behind the mountains, creating that electric looking outline, and somehow the sun points at an angle to the correct spot at a certain time. In the end I just settled on gypsum being the blaze.

Comment

Originally posted by Macahol View Post

That’s a revelation

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	7A885263-839B-42A0-B057-7BC13C8A640E.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	356483

Comment

“ the person who discovers the location will have tripped on sunshine at night”
                      Hey Chester,
                      Quote by Joseph Campell:
                      "If you want the whole thing, the gods will give it to you. But you must be ready for it. The goal is to live with godlike composure on the full rush of energy, like Dionysus riding the leopard, without being torn to pieces."

It is known that the leapord symbolizes power and the Sun. So if you are walking at night then take a flashlight because you could trip over a tiger.

Ronnie James Dio sings, "ride the tiger, you can feel his heart but you know he's mean." Dionysus and Dio, doing the same thing.

I know it sounds crazy mirror, mirror, but as i was walking up my stoop tonight I heard an animal calling. So I paused and with my flashlight saw a young house cat. So I waited and stepped down the steps, over and away from my door. The flashlight was off. This was a cat I never saw before. He rubbed on my leg and I put my hand low and he rubbed there too, then he wandered off into the night.

It was unusual for me to meet a cat at night like that. But if the house cat is an emmisary of the leapord, and the leapord is a symbol of the sun, had I tripped on him, I would have tripped on the symbol for the sunshine, at night. As it was though, I only got affection and a hello from the little tiger.

Comment

Hey Chester,
                        Quote by Joseph Campell:
                        "If you want the whole thing, the gods will give it to you. But you must be ready for it. The goal is to live with godlike composure on the full rush of energy, like Dionysus riding the leopard, without being torn to pieces."

It is known that the leapord symbolizes power and the Sun. So if you are walking at night then take a flashlight because you could trip over a tiger.

Ronnie James Dio sings, "ride the tiger, you can feel his heart but you know he's mean." Dionysus and Dio, doing the same thing.

I know it sounds crazy mirror, mirror, but as i was walking up my stoop tonight I heard an animal calling. So I paused and with my flashlight saw a young house cat. So I waited and stepped down the steps, over and away from my door. The flashlight was off. This was a cat I never saw before. He rubbed on my leg and I put my hand low and he rubbed there too, then he wandered off into the night.

It was unusual for me to meet a cat at night like that. But if the house cat is an emmisary of the leapord, and the leapord is a symbol of the sun, had I tripped on him, I would have tripped on the symbol for the sunshine, at night. As it was though, I only got affection and a hello from the little tiger.
                        "Wherever we have spoken openly we have [actually] said nothing. But where we have written something in code and in pictures we have concealed the truth."

-The Rosarium Philosophorum

Comment

Manger (From Wikipedia):
                          A manger or trough is a rack for fodder, or a structure or feeder used to hold food for animals. The word comes from the Old French mangier (meaning "to eat"), from Latin mandere (meaning "to chew").[1]

Mangers are mostly used in livestock raising[2] and generally found at stables and farmhouses. They are also used to feed wild animals, e.g., in nature reserves.

A similar trough providing drinking water for domestic or non-domestic animals is a watering trough and may be part of a larger watering structure called abreuvoir.
                          Christian symbol[edit]

In the Old Testament of the Bible, a manger was used to place the best lambs for sacrifice. The lambs were swaddled and placed in the manger so they would be calm and unblemished to therefore be used in sacrifice. Jesus was born in a place used for birthing sacrificial lambs. The male lambs born in that place, and others like it in the Bethlehem area, were to be used exclusively in the temple. They were set aside to be the tamil, or the morning sacrifices which began each day. They were also used for the burnt offerings. The female lambs were used in the temple for peace offerings. However, the most common usage for these lambs that were born in Bethlehem was this: they were destined to become Passover lambs. The manger is symbolic of Jesus, the sacrificial lamb, becoming the sacrifice for all mankind’s sins.

A manger is also a Christian symbol,[citation needed] associated with nativity scenes where Mary and Joseph, forced by necessity to stay in a room for animals instead of a guest room, used a manger as a makeshift crib for the Baby Jesus.[3] (Greek: φατνη phatnē; Luke 2:7).

Unfortunately, it makes me recollect butchering lambs at Colorado State University in my "Meats" class while studying Animal Science. It was a rather unpleasant experience as we used a manger to hold them in the butchering process.
                          1f Billy

Comment

Only inept agents need a "proving ground " to establish their "trade" .

I can see Mrs. Ford now : "Ok , everyone , since you all failed the agent in field test , we have set up a live thread, on a live forum for all of you in class today, " " Now , login and try to see if your reverse psychology word usage can get anyone to "bite" . If they discuss your disinformation post , this means your "trigger" words were a success . If they ignore you , you fail and will be removed from further training here at CiA headquarters ....

....LMFAO

Comment

"Wherever we have spoken openly we have [actually] said nothing. But where we have written something in code and in pictures we have concealed the truth."

-The Rosarium Philosophorum

Hey thanks 33
                              Nice to know and I’ll integrate it somehow In Emerald city is the candle not to bushel to shine, or else other wise someone will get left behind and it’s in the eye and it’s that shadow that blows the candle out so there’s your shout out all dressed and chilly in code and U can quote me on that too

we don’t need no stinking quotation marks nor exclamation marks ither to tither either

Comment

Hey thanks 33
                                Nice to know and I’ll integrate it somehow In Emerald city is the candle not to bushel to shine, or else other wise someone will get left behind and it’s in the eye and it’s that shadow that blows the candle out so there’s your shout out all dressed and chilly in code and U can quote me on that too

we don’t need no stinking quotation marks nor exclamation marks ither to tither either
                                1] What do get when U cross a small rainbow with TURQUOISE?

2] Someone who won't TEAL, 'cause it's a secret.

1] Are you sure?

2} I'm AZURE.

1] That makes me sad.

2] Know, it's BLUE.

1] I don't see.

2] That's because it's SEA COLOR.

1] That's a bunch of crap.

2] No, really good SAXE.

1] Stop it already!

2] I'm just trying to BERYL of my soul.

Comment

Working...