What does this mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does this mean?

“ the person who discovers the location will have tripped on sunshine at night”

Dunno . Where did you hear that ?

Comment

LSD.....

Comment

Move a fortnight back or forth.

Comment

Sniffing too many rainbows in the dark probably. Ding.

Comment

I never heard of this quote, but It makes sense imaginatively that Forrest did say it. So I'm saying it's an authentic f quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Chester Retriever View Post
              “ the person who discovers the location will have tripped on sunshine at night”
              Hey Chester,
              To me it is the "bird and the moon," page 146. The "moon" appears in the shape of a geological feature in my solve and looks like a, "rainbow," and is one of the 9 clues that will lead you to the gold at the end of the rainbow. You don't "trip" on it per se. But IMO, the 9 clues are in the shape of a "W." And the "W," when turned onto its side, becomes the runic symbol for "SUN." So, one of the 9 clues contained in the 9 clues (in the shape of a "W") is in fact a moon.

Sunshine at night...I like that..

Ronnie James Dio in Blacks Sabbath's, "Heaven and Hell," sings...."the moon is just the sun at night."

I also read about some fellow from the 14th century going around and telling everyone who would listen, "the moon is greater than the sun." And when someone finally asked him why the moon was greater than the sun he replied, "because the moon lights my path in the darkness." Something like that anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by colokidd View Post
                I never heard of this quote, but It makes sense imaginatively that Forrest did say it. So I'm saying it's an authentic f quote.
                ... And, the quote confirms the meaning of this quote: "Something you probably haven’t thought about, should be obvious to you.” f and vice versa.

Comment

I suppose that "sunshine at night" could refer to some kind of "enlightenment" (revelation) while others are in relative darkness. It's all a big yawner, as far as I'm concerned. Not that a nice chest can't be attractive.

Comment

By the light of the moon and the stars in the sky,
                    the Alpha stands tall as he howls his fierce cry.
                    A mightly warrior leading his pack,
                    will soon face his end, he's under attack.

Click image for larger version

Name:	van gogh wolf.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	355859

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
                      I suppose that "sunshine at night" could refer to some kind of "enlightenment" (revelation) while others are in relative darkness. It's all a big yawner, as far as I'm concerned. Not that a nice chest can't be attractive.
                      It's not a yawner, it is quite significant as it confirms the solution at a different level, and apart from the Poem’s confirmation of the solution.
                      Old Pilot, Forrest didn't make these quotes to put you to sleep, he said them to assure you that you are on the correct path.

Comment

the moon shines bright on a cold winter night.....

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                          the moon shines bright on a cold winter night.....
                          And the warmth of the sun hides below out of sight…

Comment

the line of life lies up a head, I see it in the distance.....

Comment

Originally posted by colokidd View Post
                              Are you assuming he said it?

Comment

Working...
                              X