Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow

I have spent most of this week reading the discussions to the issue at hand, the ending of the chase. The last few weeks, and what is next. I have listened a lot, asked some I trust a great deal, and thought lot about tomorrow’s show. I lost some people I truely trusted to shenigans of the chase but again go back to what “search friends” are. Two different searchers were in town and got to spend time chatting with real people this week. Good people. I think that makes over 500 or so I have actually met in real life. 500 unique souls. With crazy and fun stories of getting into the chase. Wait, I digress.

Tomorrow I am not looking forward to, as I know know rules of the game and how I will proceed. Direct sources and information or nothing. The power point is created and no going back. Should be an interesting night.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

You need to detach yourself from the "knowers", chuck everything you think you learned post chase into the bin, and start thinking for yourself.

Only facts tell the truth.

Comment

The worse part of all in this ending IS, the poem was solved and Forrest wanted the place known.
      But there is a lack of effort or understanding or maybe even comprehension.
      I hate to even think that some do not have the ability to understand what Forrest Fenn did.
      But when I see things like nine mile hole, it seems some were playing with coloring books when Forrest was painting a masterpiece.
      For all the people who have been running around as the great solver, thanks, thanks a lot, for your screwing everyone over.
      You are far from the only one to blame, maybe it is time to tell tales, that Forrest wanted to be told.
      This has gone on for 1.5 years and so many just want the solution. I am not talking about the many here who are living in the delusion they solved the poem.
      They could not see the truth if it was shown to them, that is a fact.
      So many run around saying they care for Forrest and what he did. But not enogh to give up their solve or bias.
      They want to be right, team Firehole Team Yellowstone, who cares about Forrest Fenn.
      If people want to know why they do not know the solution, LOOK in the MIRROR.
      It sure would not hurt for the family to help an old man's legacy as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
        The worse part of all in this ending IS, the poem was solved and Forrest wanted the place known.
        I hate to even think that some do not have the ability to understand what Forrest Fenn did.
        But when I see things like nine mile hole, it seems some were playing with coloring books when Forrest was painting a masterpiece.
        For all the people who have been running around as the great solver, thanks, thanks a lot, for your screwing everyone over.
        You are far from the only one to blame, maybe it is time to tell tales, that Forrest wanted to be told.
        This has gone on for 1.5 years and so many just want the solution. I am not talking about the many here who are living in the delusion they solved the poem.
        So many run around saying they care for Forrest and what he did. But not enogh to give up their solve or bias.
        They want to be right, team Firehole Team Yellowstone, who cares about Forrest Fenn.
        Fact: The truth is shown in the Poem. Solve it and you too will know truth.

Comment

Originally posted by colokidd View Post
          Fact: The truth is shown in the Poem. Solve it and you too will know truth.
          The truth came out of Forrest Fenn's mouth and not an imagination

Comment

The truth came out of Forrest Fenn's mouth and not an imagination
            Ironically, you speak of imagination.

Forrest relinquished control of the Chase’s truth the moment he published TTOTC.

It’s all in the Poem. The Poem has no reason to lie, solve it and know the truth.

”Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.” f
            The two being, Forrest and the Poem.

Comment

Originally posted by colokidd View Post
              Ironically, you speak of imagination.

Forrest relinquished control of the Chase’s truth the moment he published TTOTC.

It’s all in the Poem. The Poem has no reason to lie, solve it and know the truth.

”Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.” f
              The two being, Forrest and the Poem.
              I guess when I talked to Mr Fenn I should have told him it was not his chase anymore.

Comment

I guess when I talked to Mr Fenn I should have told him it was not his chase anymore.
                I’m impressed that you actually talked to Forrest...meh, but he didn't need you to tell him anything, he already knew it. He had said, in not so many words, that the Chase was out of his hands.

Comment

What if there’s a book coming? A tell-all in the works, behind the scenes, that requires profound secrecy until released. Forrest would never leave us all hanging like this forever.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	292E0599-0C9B-41F1-A1C4-B42E7EDC20D4.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	140.1 KB
ID:	354282

Comment

Yes and no. .3 books, hundreds of scrapbooks, and dozens of interviews were not going to simply vanish into thin air. Said another way, he built a pyramid of letter patterns and other hints. Not enough curtains in the world to hide it now.

FP

Comment

It seems there are opposing voices as to whether a correct solve ought to be released. I’ve wandered about the correct solve myself. It’s kind of a conundrum- will the release of the correct solve bring about the true ending, or will the true ending bring about the release (or necessitate the sequester) of the correct solve?

What about the re-solve? I assume a correct solve includes a solve and resolve.

Comment

No disrespect, but this kind of stuff drives me nuts. The chest was found and Forrest is dead. IT'S OVER PEOPLE. It's only still going for us because we stick around, but it's over. Just because you remain in the theater after the credits roll to Inception, doesn't mean someone will pop out from behind the curtain and explain the ending.

If the solution or a video is released then great. But there will be no great reveal. There will be no mystery "solver" coming out of the darkness. There will not be an eloquent, beautiful solution the makes everyone's jaw drop. Nobody will be awarded the chest. People expecting any of that are in fantasy land. Rant over.

Comment

Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post
                          No disrespect, but this kind of stuff drives me nuts. The chest was found and Forrest is dead. IT'S OVER PEOPLE. It's only still going for us because we stick around, but it's over. Just because you remain in the theater after the credits roll to Inception, doesn't mean someone will pop out from behind the curtain and explain the ending.

If the solution or a video is released then great. But there will be no great reveal. There will be no mystery "solver" coming out of the darkness. There will not be an eloquent, beautiful solution the makes everyone's jaw drop. Nobody will be awarded the chest. People expecting any of that are in fantasy land. Rant over.

Being alone in “Fantasy Land” for the first five years of my Chase was precisely where I needed to be. But I'm back from that place and my Chase is complete, it has been for a few years, and now I'm just biding time. The Chase will eventually come to a finale and thanks to Gack, the ending and the solution may not ever be known.

Comment

So did this happen? Where is a link if not? I hope this is worthwhile and factual. That's all I ask.

Comment

I think the Fenn family has had enough trouble already, related to this hunt.

Comment

Working...
                              X