Why can’t Jack...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can’t Jack...

Why can’t Jack just release a “tutorial” for searchers?
    If the chest was in YNP, this is the reason Jack didn’t reveal the solve as to avoid incrimination if you will..
    However, Jack could release a tutorial of how, if he were a searcher today, how he would interpret the nine clues and what he “thinks” they mean and signify as well as what he “thinks” the blaze is.
    At the end of the tutorial, he could have the disclaimer “this may or may not be where the treasure was found”.
    The search community would have the solve but at the same time Jack would not be admitting to anything.
    Makes sense to me.....

Originally posted by Kidd View Post
    If the chest was in YNP, this is the reason Jack didn’t reveal the solve as to avoid incrimination if you will..
    However, Jack could release a tutorial of how, if he were a searcher today, how he would interpret the nine clues and what he “thinks” they mean and signify as well as what he “thinks” the blaze is.
    At the end of the tutorial, he could have the disclaimer “this may or may not be where the treasure was found”.
    The search community would have the solve but at the same time Jack would not be admitting to anything.
    Makes sense to me.....
    Maybe he doesn't know how to solve the poem. 25 BOTG searches seems pretty excessive to me.

Comment

Old Pilot yes this is true and the other reason Jack doesn’t reveal the solve. We may never know what went down.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Maybe he doesn't know how to solve the poem. 25 BOTG searches seems pretty excessive to me.
        Why is 25 searches a lot? Forrest didn't make it easy on purpose. If I hid a box in the woods near my house, took you into the woods, and told you the box is within 1000 feet of where we stand, in any direction, im confident you could still not find the box easily. It would take you more days than you think.

If anyone thinks they would have found the chest on the first day botg, with a damaged blaze, you must think very highly of ones self. Yes,, I believe the blaze was damaged and that Jack knew the area for certain. But without a clear blaze, it's just not that simple because you can't see the chest where it was hidden

Comment

With this tough crowd Jack could do a video going straight to the spot and tell us clue by clue and many would say he's lying or fraud. Jack didn't say he had 25 BOTG trips only that he was BOTG for 25 days. He didn't say all at once.

Comment

Originally posted by In My Opinion View Post
            With this tough crowd Jack could do a video going straight to the spot and tell us clue by clue and many would say he's lying or fraud. Jack didn't say he had 25 BOTG trips only that he was BOTG for 25 days. He didn't say all at once.
            Gack won't, and even more, he can't do a video of him going straight to the spot telling us along the way what got him there, because GACK DID NOT SOLVE THE CHASE, DOES NOT HAVE THE CHEST AND NEVER HAD A CLUE.

Solve the Poem and know for yourself, or at least use reason and common sense to know things ain't right. It's been a year and a half and you don't know any more than you did when the “find” was first announced. Why has every acted upon rumor end up at a dead-end? The “Things are not what they seem” quote is in your face. WAKE UP!

Comment

Originally posted by In My Opinion View Post
              Neither did I. FF estimated that someone with the correct solve would take about 5 or 6 BOTG search hikes before finding the chest, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by 93cruiser View Post

Why is 25 searches a lot? Forrest didn't make it easy on purpose. If I hid a box in the woods near my house, took you into the woods, and told you the box is within 1000 feet of where we stand, in any direction, im confident you could still not find the box easily. It would take you more days than you think.

If anyone thinks they would have found the chest on the first day botg, with a damaged blaze, you must think very highly of ones self. Yes,, I believe the blaze was damaged and that Jack knew the area for certain. But without a clear blaze, it's just not that simple because you can't see the chest where it was hidden
                It's a lot because people don't have an endless supply of time or money.
                Some live thousands of miles away from all 4 of the "candidate" States.

Comment

Makes sense to me.....
                  He could name the book “If I did it…”

Comment

CoatezOfManyColors yeah I like it

Comment

Makes sense to me.....
                      A handful of whacko's ruined the ending of this hunt. Finding that chest has probably turned into an absolute nightmare for Jack and his family.
                      Certain people have become obsessed to the point of needing professional help to move on. I'd like to know the interpretation as well but I can't see it happening.
                      We can all thank the lawsuit people, the stalkers, conspiracy freaks and the outright weirdo's for this ending.
                      The hunt is over, it doesn't make a difference if Jack found it or Forrest pulled it. The ending is still based on the idiocy of a handful of people

Comment

Originally posted by rmx63 View Post

A handful of whacko's ruined the ending of this hunt. Finding that chest has probably turned into an absolute nightmare for Jack and his family.
                        Certain people have become obsessed to the point of needing professional help to move on. I'd like to know the interpretation as well but I can't see it happening.
                        We can all thank the lawsuit people, the stalkers, conspiracy freaks and the outright weirdo's for this ending.
                        The hunt is over, it doesn't make a difference if Jack found it or Forrest pulled it. The ending is still based on the idiocy of a handful of people
                        What's stopping Gack from going to the national media for interviews to drum up public support and the bid price of the treasure?

If Gack was the finder and genius the 7%ers thinks he is, he would have parlayed his short-term fame alone into a fortune before it fizzled out. Instead, he is said to be dodging taxes on his supposed find.

Gack is not the hero type figure that deserves your support, unless you admire such tax dodging behavior, or his behavior in general, he's acting as if he hadn't actually found the chest.

How would Gack’s behavior been different had he faked finding the chest?

Comment

You wrote “A handful of whacko's ruined the ending of this hunt.”
                          And what if Forrest had serious personal reasons to interrupt, pauze, halt the Chase? Don’t forget the health situation of Peggy in 2020,
                          In my opinion the ending of the chase has nothing to do with crazies, idiots, etc….he just did what he had to do as a good husband in his family.

Comment

I agree. It’s just a shame that the greatest treasure hunt of all time would end like this.

Comment

Makes sense to me.....
                              Maybe Jack CAN release a tutorial for searchers. I don't think it would much help in solving the poem.

Comment

Working...
                              X