Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back with facts

I will list facts as I know.

1. This chase has gotten so crazy people get banned for no reason.

2. This board has gotten so crazy the owner has issued apologies for actions.

3. If you believe 9 mile hole solve, you should really communicate with Jack more, and learn to ask the right questions to him. This would tell you that's not the place.

4. The chest was, and still maybe, for sale to anyone with the cash by contacting Jack's lawyers.

5. This place is full of sheep that just follow the leader.

Have a good night. And no, I dont know the solve but I know what's listed above.

Would you mind sharing what Jack has communicated to you? I've never emailed him. Figured he wouldn't respond.

Comment

Yes, the owner is even human.

There is no leader, he died.
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by 93cruiser View Post

3. If you believe 9 mile hole solve, you should really communicate with Jack more, and learn to ask the right questions to him. This would tell you that's not the place.

4. The chest was, and still maybe, for sale to anyone with the cash by contacting Jack's lawyers.

Have a good night. And no, I dont know the solve but I know what's listed above.
        Who you calling sheep ICuCruisin4Abruisin?

Please don't take that personally. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Comment

Even if you did know the solve nobody would believe it.

Comment

Thank you for sharing this. Please pardon my skepticism about the #5 "fact" as presented.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Thank you for sharing this. Please pardon my skepticism about the #5 "fact" as presented.
              Kid would probably be a better choice.

Comment

Jack never publicly putting the chest for sale. Makes no sense at all. No sane person that is now publicly known as the finder. ( he was never court ordered to reveal) Jack. Would not put the chest for sale in a major auction. Or take it on a public tour to end up makkng more money then the chest is worth. Why in hell would you only wait for a couple offers to come in through email? Wtf. Aka a entity. Who is Justin by the way? He has millions to buy and rehide the chest? And Jack still never once mentioned were Forrest wanted the chest to end up. Why not? Obvousily a public accessible location. Top 3. Denver, Chicago, Cody. I thought once after finding the chest and hiding it under your bed for a month it was suppose to be enough time to not worry about legalities. How come no one close to Forrest is being interviewed. Or at least asked questions about the ending. See honest perspectives from his friends. I heard Shilo has bantered that Jsck is the finder and no conspiracys. But can someone close to him. Have him give straight up complete confirmation. Did Jack actually crack the poem. Or did he back door it. Everything Jack said so far is he backdoor it. If you solved the poem correctly with no personal information outside the book. It would lead you right to it. Not take 25 days. Ughh.
                It's weird Forrest daughter is very religious but also has no empathy towards the people this mentally strains. Forrest started this as a magical adventure. But for me it ended in trying to prevail what he wanted known. It never mattered the exact spot. Just tell me why? JACK. SHILO. PRESTON. So I can go in peace.... Besides them or his daughters. Everyone who claims to know ' the spot" is not credible. Even the 300 people on here that all say they know but can't tell why. Ff's. Unless you show yourself holding the chest. The ten years of ya all saying you know but can't say. Is close but not correct. . Stop acting like pompous know it all asses. You never showed one correct documented fact.. And if you still think you are 100% right. I will make offers to bet against your solve? But to all the others that tried to be productive, positive. and fun trying to help each other out. Thanl you It's been a crazy, wild ride God Bless. And good luck.
                fyi. I tried to escape this. But I need to know if Mr. Fenns secret is of major relevance. If not. Why won't someone in the family make that statement.
                Last edited by Sunburnt1; 11-03-2021, 12:46 AM.

Comment

93cruiser please elaborate on number 3. How many times has Gack messaged you over the last year?

Comment

Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post
                    93cruiser please elaborate on number 3. How many times has Gack messaged you over the last year?
                    Nobody cares how many times Gack has messaged him. We want to know what Gack messaged him. In your case though just ask him for his email address.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post

Nobody cares how many times Gack has messaged him. We want to know what Gack messaged him. In your case though just ask him for his email address.
                      Don't you ever get embarrassed by your own postings? It's arrogant and rude to say that nobody cares about something that someone has just asked about. Please do learn to think a little more before hitting "Post Reply", okay? Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you.
                      Last edited by Old Pilot; 11-03-2021, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Don't you ever get embarrassed by your own postings? It's arrogant, rude, and STUPID to say that nobody cares about something that someone has just asked about. Please engage brain before
                        putting mouth in gear . . . at least once in a while, okay? Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you. The feelings you save may be your own.
                        Really nice post. I think I'll print it out and post it on my refrigerator. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                          Jack never publicly putting the chest for sale. Makes no sense at all. No sane person that is now publicly known as the finder. ( he was never court ordered to reveal) Jack. Would not put the chest for sale in a major auction. Or take it on a public tour to end up makkng more money then the chest is worth. Why in hell would you only wait for a couple offers to come in through email? Wtf. Aka a entity. Who is Justin by the way? He has millions to buy and rehide the chest? And Jack still never once mentioned were Forrest wanted the chest to end up. Why not? Obvousily a public accessible location. Top 3. Denver, Chicago, Cody. I thought once after finding the chest and hiding it under your bed for a month it was suppose to be enough time to not worry about legalities. How come no one close to Forrest is being interviewed. Or at least asked questions about the ending. See honest perspectives from his friends. I heard Shilo has bantered that Jsck is the finder and no conspiracys. But can someone close to him. Have him give straight up complete confirmation. Did Jack actually crack the poem. Or did he back door it. Everything Jack said so far is he backdoor it. If you solved the poem correctly with no personal information outside the book. It would lead you right to it. Not take 25 days. Ughh.
                          It's weird Forrest daughter is very religious but also has no empathy towards the people this mentally strains. Forrest started this as a magical adventure. But for me it ended in trying to prevail what he wanted known. It never mattered the exact spot. Just tell me why? JACK. SHILO. PRESTON. So I can go in peace.... Besides them or his daughters. Everyone who claims to know ' the spot" is not credible. Even the 300 people on here that all say they know but can't tell why. Ff's. Unless you show yourself holding the chest. The ten years of ya all saying you know but can't say. Is close but not correct. . Stop acting like pompous know it all asses. You never showed one correct documented fact.. And if you still think you are 100% right. I will make offers to bet against your solve? But to all the others that tried to be productive, positive. and fun trying to help each other out. Thanl you It's been a crazy, wild ride God Bless. And good luck.
                          fyi. I tried to escape this. But I need to know if Mr. Fenns secret is of major relevance. If not. Why won't someone in the family make that statement.
                          I'll try to find it, unless hopefully, someone beats me to it; Doug Preston did a fairly long interview in an article where he was quoted as asking F, "did the finder really solve all nine clues as intended" and F replied yes. I know, very very very far from clearing much of anything up. I agree strongly with much of what you wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post

Really nice post. I think I'll print it out and post it on my refrigerator. Thanks!
                            Is your refrigerator running?

Comment

Originally posted by CurseWordsAndTreasure
                              Nice grill yo.

Comment

Working...
                              X