Time to say goodbye to The Chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to say goodbye to The Chase

Thank you everyone for the entertainment and conversation over the years. After watching Kpro's show last night I am reminded of how toxic this community has become and sadly seems to have been all along. How naive I was. I've decided to move on from this hunt. Those in the know can keep your secrets where....I wish you all the best.
    kpro please ban my account. Thank you.

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
    Thank you everyone for the entertainment and conversation over the years. After watching Kpro's show last night I am reminded of how toxic this community has become and sadly seems to have been all along. How naive I was. I've decided to move on from this hunt. Those in the know can keep your secrets where....I wish you all the best.
    No doubt hearing Shannon on there didn't help.

Anyway, I've enjoyed your contributions here and elsewhere. Best of luck!

Comment

See ya Goldi, it was nice reading your thoughts.

Bests....

Comment

All of your best posts were on mysterious writings. You are appreciated and will forever be remembered, by me, as an essential search companion. Your insight was top-notch back when it mattered the most. Thank you Goldi.

xoxo

Comment

I truly hope you reconsider. You are a fantastic asset to the board and I have always enjoyed it when you bring logic to a subject. Hopefully one day they will sell tickets or release the video if it exists where Forrest breaks down the clues and meaning of them.

Comment

I missed the show last night. Now I'll have to go watch. Maybe I'll be out of here too.

Comment

I've always valued, and appreciate your contributions. I also came away with the same gut reaction after watching last night's show. The chase helped me through some serious medical crap, kind of a distraction, but it seems to have run it's course in my life.

Comment

I had a similar reaction as well. Never knowing the truth is something I'm okay with, but a select few people supposedly knowing the truth triggers me. It turns out this controversy and likely the entire Chase was about a handful of elites with special privileges hoarding secrets and deciding who is worthy to know.
                I hoped that wasn't the case, but it is.

I turned off the video halfway through. My interest faded when I realized the Chase was fixed just like real life. It was supposed to be about opportunity for anybody with the poem and the book.

Maybe I'll check back later when they allow the lesser searchers to participate in Squid Game for a chance to watch the 9 clues video.

Comment

Originally posted by mountain digger
                  Bye Goldi,
                  One of my personal favorites is now gone. You've given much and I want you to know you'll be missed by me. Not happy 'bout this.
                  Your tons of research and contributions were so appreciated Goldi! One of my favorites too... So much soo I have packed my bags as well... One bag is stuffed full of beautiful people and memories of the chase that I will treasure forever. The other bag isn't as full but it has something rotten in it festering and growing... I'm going to leave that bag behind and be on my way...

Comment

Bye Goldi and thanks for the back and forths. I'm tempted to follow. I always said, if you hear anybody claim "I'm doing this for the chase community"... RUN!

Regretfully, and as suspected, all the supposed secrets and the identity of sources will forever be the 'carrot on the stick' to keep milking a few cents out of some searchers, or to stay relevant. I admit in the beginning I joked about those who still think they solved the poem and somehow they will be given the treasure chest by the fenn family or their lawyers. Some use the courts, others by wishful thinking. But the reality is sad, really sad for some of those people and I hope they find their way back to their lives before the chase.

Comment

Sad to watch the numbers dwindle as so many of the good folk shout " Take this job and shove it". Karma has some work to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
                        I am at a distance of 7,500 km from the USA, but I see everything with clearer eyes than those who are nearby. Don't forget, Forrest had a backup plan in case of kidnapping.
                        https://themillionsecret.com

Comment

Originally posted by fflegacy View Post

I am at a distance of 7,500 km from the USA, but I see everything with clearer eyes than those who are nearby. Don't forget, Forrest had a backup plan in case of kidnapping.
                          What if Forrest also had a backup chest in case he was kidnapped? His family could give the kidnappers the fake chest and get him released. And now that fake chest is being used to lie to all of us about the fake ending. Just a thought.
                          pws111
                          Last edited by pws111; 11-02-2021, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Good luck Goldie..... You will be missed.
                            It would seem that many of us will not be far behind...

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

What if Forrest also had a backup chest in case he was kidnapped. His family could give the kidnappers the fake chest and get him released? And now that fake chest is being used to lie to all of us about the fake ending. Just a thought.
                              Hush!! The only accepted narratives or theories allowed are the ones the Beautiful Searchers have started... Go to the back of the line!

Comment

Working...
                              X