Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight’s show link

https://youtu.be/iHuTa5Dv4io
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

I'm scared to watch it, in case you get angry again. Not that you frighten me, I just don't like seeing folk upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post
      I'm scared to watch it, in case you get angry again. Not that you frighten me, I just don't like seeing folk upset.
      I have integrated some humor, many won’t get my humor. It might scare you.
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

It's MEME MONDAY don't miss it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHuTa5Dv4io

Comment

Aww, I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

I have integrated some humor, many won’t get my humor. It might scare you.
            I like it when you're happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post

I like it when you're happy.
              So did I. People suck and I am just figuring tht out. Mike asked why I even cared ….. stupidity I guess.

Comment

So did I. People suck and I am just figuring tht out. Mike asked why I even cared ….. stupidity I guess.
                You're far from stupid. You are just too trusting of other folk, and not always that they are telling the truth, but trusting they're correct in the information they relay. I doubt any of them know much about anything.

You care because you're a caring person. One of the reasons you have so many friends. Geez, even grumpy ol' Fenn liked yah!

Comment

Originally posted by property
                  It was Peggy that didn't want her in the home.
                  100% made up. At least I know who you are now

Comment

100% made up. At least I know who you are now
                    Are you going to tell everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by property View Post

Are you going to tell everyone?
                      Do you mean the multiple accounts or your identity? I don’t do either one. Stop playing games. It gets old.

Comment

kpro : maybe for fun, just put all the people with multiple accounts on time-out for 3 days. This will allow the rest of us to know who to put on permanent ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                          kpro : maybe for fun, just put all the people with multiple accounts on time-out for 3 days. This will allow the rest of us to know who to put on permanent ignore.
                          You would be shocked. I was. I wouldn’t know which account to pick, many have so many, to pick one? Lol

that happens in you tube too, apro and Madison rat and paul - that is just one example. They all root for one message. Gross.

Comment

Originally posted by property

Where's Sean when you need him, huh?

I'm not playing games. I think it was Sasha that stated you weren't welcome in the Fenn home anymore. I can't remember what was said in the email you got from Forrest about the commercialization of his Treasure Chase. Do you remember what that email said? Have a Good Day.
                            Of course I do. That email I got about two weeks before Forrest and Douglas and I sat down for a lovely interview . It was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                              Great idea.
                              Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Comment

Working...
                              X