Distance from WWWH to HOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distance from WWWH to HOB

Like a lot of you, I believe I have solved the poem. It's easy to draw out, but I have a mountain of stuff to elaborate on. In my opinion, The Thrill Of The Chase alternates between one side of the river and the other. I'm short on time at the moment, so I will start laying it out with First Grade and No Place For Biddies. I previously posted Marvin Fenn Mountain on here, which explains half of the solve. It should've been Mr. Fenn mountain and I left out the fake chest part on purpose. Jack hasn't and can't sell the chest because effort worth the cold means effort worth the copper/gold. I will get to that part eventually, but for right now, I invite you to indulge me and keep an open mind.

First Grade=Mr. Fenn mountain
    No Place For Biddies=Echo Park
    ​​​​​​If anyone has any questions, I invite them and will reply as I am available.

So Fenn lied about Wyoming? But told the truth about the hiding a chest in the Rockies? How did you solve the problem of knowing when he was lying?

Answer those three questions in a way that makes sense and I might read further. But I doubt you can.

Comment

Originally posted by elbert_ainstein View Post
      So Fenn lied about Wyoming? But told the truth about the hiding a chest in the Rockies? How did you solve the problem of knowing when he was lying?

Answer those three questions in a way that makes sense and I might read further. But I doubt you can.
      He never lied about anything, he was misunderstood. Like it or not, we’re lucky Jack came along to help straighten everything out. One can only imagine where we may have ended up without an Oja ending.
      Last edited by Strawshadow; 10-25-2021, 01:59 PM.

Comment

I never said that he lied about Wyoming, there's plenty of mountains and valleys.

Comment

Hmmm…could it be the distance from hoB is relative to wwwh?

Comment

DanNun , physics tells us that....I just needed to show the big picture.

Comment

Originally posted by JustFred View Post
              DanNun , physics tells us that....I just needed to show the big picture.
              I’m not sure what that word means. Can you point it out?

Comment

Its a taxing trip, for sure.

Comment

Which word? DanNun

Comment

Which word? DanNun
                    Physics

Comment

Physics is the study of matter and energy. Kinda the study of everything if you get down to it. I should have probably said geophysics since we are talking about the distance between two points on Earth. I agree with you that the distance from WWWH is relative to HOB. The distance from HOB in the same way is relative to WWWH. That was your original reply, correct?

Comment

I never said that he lied about Wyoming, there's plenty of mountains and valleys.
                        Yeah I figured you would have some lame response like that.

Perhaps today’s announcement will bring some closure to those whose solves were in New Mexico, Colorado, or Montana.
                        To all of those who did not find the treasure, we hope that you got some enjoyment from the chase. f

Comment

7 nautical miles

Comment

About 1/4 of a mile

Comment

Like a lot of you, I believe I have solved the poem. It's easy to draw out, but I have a mountain of stuff to elaborate on. In my opinion, The Thrill Of The Chase alternates between one side of the river and the other. I'm short on time at the moment, so I will start laying it out with First Grade and No Place For Biddies. I previously posted Marvin Fenn Mountain on here, which explains half of the solve. It should've been Mr. Fenn mountain and I left out the fake chest part on purpose. Jack hasn't and can't sell the chest because effort worth the cold means effort worth the copper/gold. I will get to that part eventually, but for right now, I invite you to indulge me and keep an open mind.

First Grade=Mr. Fenn mountain
                              No Place For Biddies=Echo Park
                              ​​​​​​If anyone has any questions, I invite them and will reply as I am available.
                              What do you plan to say about the "Distance from WWWH to HOB"?

Comment

Working...
                              X