I wish I was a better person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I was a better person

I wish I was a better person. I gave my word to someone who is looking very bad in this community right now when he decided to take the higher ground, I was asked to keep his information private. A second person I also attacked in this situation, and now has also asked we all take the higher road and let FLAT OUT LIES prevail.

Right now I am still angry. I was roped into it, and I verified, verified the verification, with people I KNOW would not lie. I didn’t want to be taken advantage of yet again. I did my due diligence. With evidence I KNOW to be true. Now, I am asked to let is all go so there is not drama and let the LIARS flat out win and deceive…….

I have never revealed information against my sources requests. But I had a conversation with mike about this very thing last night. I always want to keep my word and I feel like a bad person for even considering this, but this one is not a close call. This information SHOULD come out. This is so disgusting what has happened. I know they are trying to do the right thing and just taking higher ground, but we need to know who the flat out liars and deceitful ones are in this hunt. Mike of course is a good person and aid not to go against my word, my word is my bond. But he dos agree this is SHADY stuff (I will let him communicate how he wants on this topic).

The liars thought they had the upper hand until they realized the people they are messing with have actual evidence and smarter than they thought. They picked people intentionally they could get the community to turn on, since they are relatively new and unknown. It seems to calculated and cruel.

I have about 36 hours to figure this out. I don’t want to do the wrong thing, but there is no right here. #teamcommunity
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

We all want and need the truth. The truth. The truth of the solve, everything. Kpro tell us your truth.

Comment

Once someone screws you over all bets are off. That's my way of thinking anyway.

Comment

You seem like a wise lady. I'm sure you will figure out the best thing to do. I've been a long time lurker and I just want to say how much I appreciate you and Mike.

Comment

You should dip your toes into the spilled beans! I can’t speak for everyone but me, and at this point all I see are a few actors trying to take the lead role in this play. It’s gotten so futile watching that I find myself staring out the window thinking of what’s left. Maybe I’ll tune in again, but it’ll be from a lonely and quiet corner letting the others be the stars of this show.

Comment

The right thing would be to make it known, right now that no more secrets will go through you. It's a burden for the secret holder (you). It's unfair of them to put you in this position. If they want something secret then they shouldn't have told you or anyone. It's not your problem Kpro, it's theirs. Enough is enough. Secrets are compromising friendships and usually at someone else's expense. The rules have changed overnight IMO. This is the same reason I'm so frustrated with Packer Jack. Why on Earth is he still protecting "the entity". He screwed Justin out of the chest if true. If that story is a lie then he was used to spread a false narrative. A lose, lose for PJ.

Comment

I have no idea what this is about but the truth should always prevail. Even though sometimes the truth hurts, people learn from the truth,and hide in lies.
              Last edited by Livinlifebig; 10-24-2021, 02:32 PM.

Comment

I believe that keeping your word is the right move. The only way to become a better person is to be that better person.

I agree that agreeing to keep secrets is usually a mistake, and has been born out time and time again. My non-judgmental view is that You would be better off not agreeing to keep secrets, and vowing to share all information recieved, but that will be difficult if not impossible for you to achieve because it seems to be a foundation of how a lot of (useless, objectively, based on historical results) information is shared behind the scenes.

Recognizing that this approach isn’t actually getting us anywhere, is the necessary trigger that will lead to changing the approach.

Comment

Kpro, the truth needs to come out. You have always been the champion of getting the truth out. Our champion. That is who you are and that's what makes you great. Don't let anyone take that from you.

Comment

Originally posted by crow View Post
                    Once someone screws you over all bets are off. That's my way of thinking anyway.
                    Agreed Crow....
                    A promise should only stand if all parties involved make a good faith effort to uphold their end of the bargain... The moment that deceit is discovered any prior agreements become null and void.
                    It's always a more noble endeavor to protect the innocents from the the malice of the deceivers then to protect those at fault from the judgement of the community....
                    Expose the rascals so that they might receive their well deserved comeuppins!!!!

Comment

The thing is, Kpro doesn't necessarily know what's true and what isn't so it shouldn't be portrayed as fact or truth. All she can do is say this is what so and so said to me.

Comment

Once a secret is told it is no longer a secret. Folks have been vying for "secrets" since the Chase really sprouted wings in 2013. Some even before that time. Being that this blog is about the only game in town at this point, it makes perfect sense that the rumor mill would set up shop right by the front door. I say; don't agree to keep secrets and don't hold back if they are unsolicited. That is about the only way to avoid being taken advantage of by the village idiots. I have coastal property for sale in South Dakota; don't tell anyone.

Comment

Yeah it doesn't mean she knows what is true. But some people like keeping secrets and it makes them feel powerful or something.
                          Kpro is the opposite. I see almost physical pain in her when she has a secret or information other people don't have. She wants to get the information out. That is her nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
                            The thing is, Kpro doesn't necessarily know what's true and what isn't so it shouldn't be portrayed as fact or truth. All she can do is say this is what so and so said to me.
                            Understood.... But then perhaps "so and so" should maybe come forth and explain themselves??

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	477
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	349275

Comment

Working...
                              X