My message to copper dan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My message to copper dan

I need to publicly apologize to Copper Dan. When I saw and heard something false tonight, I had to make a decision on who to believe. I was confused and not understanding all that was being fed to me. I fell for the storyline. The person the did their best in reading their message. The person with the most money. The person with the best story. The person who has the best people behind him to make the best story possible. I doubted him, his word, and his honor.

Copper dan has proven to be a good man, he has been honorable in his hunts, refunds, and making things right. He has donated his time and efforts to St. Judes. He has been a friend for a long time and I am upset with myself i doubted him. But more so I believed people who had the track record they did in the community.

I wrote a very upset and emotional text telling him what I thought abotu liars and thought he was one. I thought tears and pre-calculated statements trumped good humans who show you what great people they are. I am sorry Copper Dan.

When I spoke to him tonight in length, I told him how sorry I was. I could make excuses of why I thought the things I did against him. But I did not make excuses. I apologized. I told him I am willing to say I am wrong for believing a heartfelt message that was read from a script and tears that seemed to mirror the preparation. I beleive Copper dan.

And I am not embarrassed, well a little, but being honest and a good human is better than trying to cover up when I am wrong. I am sorry copper dan. truly. I have a few more of these to write. But I just wanted ou to know first and foremost, i am trying to do the right thing #teamcommunity #teamcopperdan
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

See that is the problem that compulsive liars create . They make people doubt their own sanity , and more directly , their willingness to place their trust in others . It's a terrible thing to do to someone as trusting and good natured as Mrs. Kpro .

I mean let's face it folks , any one of our very own mothers BELIEVE anything we tell them , right ? And they SHOULD !! Would you want your mom to doubt you in any shape or form ? Of course not ! Which is why she is so trusting . Not because she is a gullible "Forum Owner " who wants to create more turmoil or add continuity to the gaps in the lies ,but because she is a MOM people , FIRST AND FOREMOST . Please understand it is NOT her fault . It's the actors and liars fault !! . I would bet a million bucks to one that the liars HAVE NO CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN !! If you don't believe me , take a running count on your own : Take a look at each story teller and determine if they have kids . ?You will find the exact same thing I did when I researched this theory .

Soapbox off .

Comment

Mom's have that unconditional love. Their children can do something really awful and that mom will still love her child. I believe that Kpro is that kind of person!

Comment

Originally posted by Duster View Post
          Mom's have that unconditional love. Their children can do something really awful and that mom will still love her child. I believe that Kpro is that kind of person!
          Bingo , Bango , Bongo !!!

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
            I need to publicly apologize to Copper Dan. When I saw and heard something false tonight, I had to make a decision on who to believe. I was confused and not understanding all that was being fed to me. I fell for the storyline. The person the did their best in reading their message. The person with the most money. The person with the best story. The person who has the best people behind him to make the best story possible. I doubted him, his word, and his honor.

Copper dan has proven to be a good man, he has been honorable in his hunts, refunds, and making things right. He has donated his time and efforts to St. Judes. He has been a friend for a long time and I am upset with myself i doubted him. But more so I believed people who had the track record they did in the community.

I wrote a very upset and emotional text telling him what I thought abotu liars and thought he was one. I thought tears and pre-calculated statements trumped good humans who show you what great people they are. I am sorry Copper Dan.

When I spoke to him tonight in length, I told him how sorry I was. I could make excuses of why I thought the things I did against him. But I did not make excuses. I apologized. I told him I am willing to say I am wrong for believing a heartfelt message that was read from a script and tears that seemed to mirror the preparation. I beleive Copper dan.

And I am not embarrassed, well a little, but being honest and a good human is better than trying to cover up when I am wrong. I am sorry copper dan. truly. I have a few more of these to write. But I just wanted ou to know first and foremost, i am trying to do the right thing #teamcommunity #teamcopperdan
            kpro sorry Copper Dan

Comment

Working...
            X