The "heart" of the matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "heart" of the matter?

I used to think more in terms of the "head", but am now learning more toward the "heart" (visually, based on what GE shows me). Yes, it's symbolic stuff, and part of what I imagine Forrest's intended message to be for us searchers (and perhaps for others, as well). Please accept my apology for teasing. I don't want to give so much information that it makes it very easy to solve the poem and go right to the hidey spot. Most of my teasing is intended to be confirmational, and not misleading . . . as the poem is already quite difficult to solve.

Watching you bounce ideas around is like trying to read the writing on a moving yo-yo...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
      I used to think more in terms of the "head", but am now learning more toward the "heart" (visually, based on what GE shows me). Yes, it's symbolic stuff, and part of what I imagine Forrest's intended message to be for us searchers (and perhaps for others, as well). Please accept my apology for teasing. I don't want to give so much information that it makes it very easy to solve the poem and go right to the hidey spot. Most of my teasing is intended to be confirmational, and not misleading . . . as the poem is already quite difficult to solve.
      Any time you want to get to the heart of the matter you just PM me your phone number and I will call you to have a heart to heart.

Comment

https://youtu.be/vRaotxsE7RU
        hey can I leave my number I could use a heart to heart

Comment

Originally posted by fflegacy

Are you possessed by Forrest's spirit?
          I waña sip out of that bottle toooooo.

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

I waña sip out of that bottle toooooo.
            I read somewhere that f added a 'gypsys kiss' to that bottle........if he did, might have given it rather an unpleasant 'tang'.
            I wonder how many times he refilled it (& with what liquid !)

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

I read somewhere that f added a 'gypsys kiss' to that bottle........if he did, might have given it rather an unpleasant 'tang'.
              I wonder how many times he refilled it (& with what liquid !)
              I do believe he liked to share.....
              https://youtu.be/dLTETaWswCY
              Last edited by wwwamericana; 10-24-2021, 11:42 PM.

Comment

OP, you big tease!
                I believe you stumbled onto something, or maybe you actually knew that f did say the heart is where it really counts. And yes, it is huge confirmation.

Good luck, and keep reading that dictionary.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0431.jpeg
Views:	279
Size:	6.38 MB
ID:	349454 O.P.---

A few observations and questions.
                  1. Is that a does not equal sign on the upper left?
                  2. Is that Ma? under possum
                  3. What is the third word? Karen?
                  and just for fun... did you know my surname means valentine? Yessire
                  1f Billy Valentine

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

Any time you want to get to the heart of the matter you just PM me your phone number and I will call you to have a heart to heart.
                    That is tempting, but right now wouldn't be the best timing for that. Timing is important (even outside of solving the poem).

Comment

Originally posted by fflegacy

Are you possessed by Forrest's spirit?
                      Quite possibly, to a degree . . . but I dunno. One of the photos you posted impressed me for a while.

Comment

I think you’re close, but there’s a trap — a booby trap. There are many ways to someone’s heart, metaphorically speaking. Physically, however, hearts are famously inaccessible to the human touch.
                        “We’re gonna teach ‘em how to say goodbye.” — George Washington, Hamilton

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

That is tempting, but right now wouldn't be the best timing for that. Timing is important (even outside of solving the poem).
                          "Time not important. Only life important". OP, how old are you? For a moment I thought you is Forrest.

Are you talking about this photo?

Click image for larger version  Name:	leprechaun.jpg Views:	1 Size:	47.3 KB ID:	349513
                          Last edited by fflegacy; 10-25-2021, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post
                            Watching you bounce ideas around is like trying to read the writing on a moving yo-yo...
                            I'm not going to solve the poem for you, but am willing to give helpful advice, and perhaps feedback. Have you looked up "halt" in a dictionary?

Comment

Originally posted by fflegacy View Post

"Time not important. Only life important". OP, how old are you? For a moment I thought you is Forrest.

Are you talking about this photo?

Click image for larger version Name:	leprechaun.jpg Views:	1 Size:	47.3 KB ID:	349513
                              I'm old enough to know not to give out too much private information about myself. I think that is the photo I was talking about.

Comment

Working...
                              X