From justin to the community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Max23 View Post
    kpro Was Justin Posey the 'GPS source' and also the one you call the 'turd' source who bought the KPROCOW, LLC??? I may be confused but is just difficult to follow all these secret codes you all throw out there.

I think is time you all come out with the information so we don't have to be making the wrong connections and judgments.
    Too many secret sources and not enough facts...

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

This is the list that Kpro posted in response to something I brought up. I think this should be the working list to use for the process of elimination. Common denominators may come to light spelled out like this.

Jack fled to Puerto Rico scandal - kpro then someone here who posted the PR tax filing

the Condor database - rimsbrock and ben

Dan Barbarisi book - Dan B, Jack , cynthia

Copper Dan and the map - CD, Jack, and now Packer Jack it seems

GPS solve - Turd, Mike, Justin, Cynthia and kpro

the fairy tales - kpro

Nine Mile Hole - Justin, Cynthia, FF family/estate, Shannon, matt, amy, Ben, Jens,

The photo of the Xterra - Ryan

the documentary (Kpro was definitely excluded from that) - justin, cynthia, amy, matt

Entity (Packer Jack selected here, not Kpro) - Justin, Packer Jack and surfacing is Copper Dan it seems from recent videos

Thanks Goldi. Turd and Justin are not the same person. I know Justin was very into it and even got the dog to lie to us...

Comment

Originally posted by Max23 View Post

Thanks Goldi. Turd and Justin are not the same person. I know Justin was very into it and even got the dog to lie to us...
        Justin should have offered Jack the dog as a trade in. Not the dog named Jack, like Bill Gormans.

Comment

John Limbach / Packer Jack , yep a sales and PR guy, who would of thought.....

Packer Jacks favorite quote:
          “A scheme can turn to dust or magic depending on the talent that rubs against it.”

I think that says it all...

The real Chest has yet to be found and the real Chest has not been sold.
          Last edited by Poe2; 10-24-2021, 11:42 AM.
          The real Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest is still out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post

Two people:
            Justin P. and Jack S. knew of the deal and agreed on the deal.

Therefore it could only be leaked by one of them. Justin P. said it wasn't him and it wouldn't have made sense for him to leak it out. Jack S. hasn't spoken about it.
            Conclusion:
            Jack S. leaked the info.
            Result:
            Jack S. gets a higher bid

Jack S. your sleazy ways and lack of integrity and honor when it comes to keeping your word are remarkable.
            i concur... 100% Cary!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Poe2 View Post

“A scheme can turn to dust or magic depending on the talent that rubs against it.”

Let's not forget that PJ has on multiple occasions called both himself and Jack S proud "opportunists" as if it were a respectable thing.......
              I'm not sure where he gets his definitions from but in my neck of the woods an opportunist is a greedy banker who forecloses on the neighbor's house because he's lost his job and hasn't been able to make his final two mortgage payments in a timely manner in spite of never having missed one in 29 years!

Comment

Originally posted by Poe2 View Post

There is a Jim Limbach that is a Packers shareholder. Has it been confirmed this is Packer Jack ?
                As a side note I would say it is a safe bet that anyone interested in purchasing Fenn's treasure and hiding it again is angling to monetize the hunt in a fashion that reimburses the purchase and potentially makes a profit. A serious collector that may eventually purchase said treasure probably just wants it, and maybe in the future sell it for profit. Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by klein View Post

There is a Jim Limbach that is a Packers shareholder. Has it been confirmed this is Packer Jack ?
                  As a side note I would say it is a safe bet that anyone interested in purchasing Fenn's treasure and hiding it again is angling to monetize the hunt in a fashion that reimburses the purchase and potentially makes a profit. A serious collector that may eventually purchase said treasure probably just wants it, and maybe in the future sell it for profit. Time will tell.
                  Dont forget about Jack Factor.

Comment

Originally posted by klein View Post

Someone (a source, oh my) sent me confirmation. They have a pic of him with that name and the IT place he is an employee at, says it is all over the internet so I guess public knowledge.

Thanks to Justin Posey for letting us know his name.
                    The real Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest is still out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post

Dont forget about Jack Factor.
                      Part of me wants to believe that Jack found the treasure fair and square( a very minute part). I could live with that if there was good faith on his part to provide some semblance of closure for searchers who just want to know some truthful details. The major part of me wants to see him grovel in every way from this day forward. If he is the finder and is acting this way for fear of reprisal from the loonies, I think he is taking the cowards role and rather selfish in nature. Stand up Jack Steuf/Stuef and be heard. F&%k the loonies, they've got nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post
                        Nobody wants to believe they are getting punk'd, but they're getting punk'd.
                        Speaking of punk'd, once Ashton Kutcher was mentioned by f, it cast a cloud of doubt on the Chase.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincePaco View Post

Speaking of punk'd, once Ashton Kutcher was mentioned by f, it cast a cloud of doubt on the Chase.
                          Hey, if the Chase has a hilarious ending I won’t be complaining. Fun right? Think about the true level of hilarity required to balance the scales. That has GOT to be pretty damned hilarious…makes me smile thinking of anything funny enough to balance that ‘project’. Big lows big highs? Two theatrical masks right?

Punk’d was occasionally funny (from my limited watching experience) which tops the original ‘Candid Camera’ which was never funny (also from my limited watching experience.) Caught a glimpse of ‘America’s funniest home videos’ the other day and honestly felt bad for the host.

Less war- more laugh-y!!
                          Please don’t tell me tragedy only exists to give material to comedians.

I think I may have just talked myself into tragic depression. If anyone out there has the funny gene feel free to run with my suffering- or, ya know, ALL the suffering to make something truly comedic and balancing.
                          Who’s the healer in this group?

Comment

Originally posted by BigOnus View Post

He isn't lying. He's a good guy. One of the best. You are attacking him now with negativity.
                            Are you going to stand by these words, BigOnus?
                            Are you confident he isn't lying and he's a good guy and one of the best?

Comment

Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post
                              Somebody is messing with PJ. So many trusting and decent people believing every stupid thing that comes their way.

Nobody wants to believe they are getting punk'd, but they're getting punk'd.
                              It is interesting a guy that plays the village idiot on this forum knew what the rest of us took a day to learn.
                              PJ indeed got punked. Copper Dan tonight was feeling bad for him. Who would do this to a Packers fan?!
                              Maybe Jack can come out and help the community out. Like tell us some solve hints or tell us if he's sold the chest. Hell even tell us how the weather is in Puerto Rico.
                              Packers fans unite!

Click image for larger version

Name:	JjVE37E.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	178.9 KB
ID:	349501

Comment

Village idiot?

Comment

Working...
                                X