From justin to the community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigOnus View Post

He isn't lying. He's a good guy. One of the best. You are attacking him now with negativity.
    How do you know? Once a lie then everything is suspect.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

You of all people know what happens with the crazies when your head is on the block. I would find it harder to believe he was not accosted at all.

Justin is fanciful, has a great mind and a lovely bloke and was hoping to continue the dream. JP, by his own admission, invented the term "Entity". Maybe Justin was not lying when he said he wasn't or/and he lied to protect his family. I think we can all live with the latter.

Comment

That statement he gave was major BS.
        If you look at his eyes he's READING his screen.
        Why? I mean why have a prepared statement? And Amy Weeps with that fake cry?

No Q&A? on a live stream?

This is some major BS they are feeding us.

Who was that video for? It wasn't for the community.

Did NETFLIX put them up to it?
        Cary_Galloway
        Last edited by Cary_Galloway; 10-24-2021, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post
          One other thing. Prepared statement? No Q&A? I mean what is he doing running for political office? That was done as a live stream he could have easily responded to questions.
          People are attacking Packer Jack but at least Packer Jack comes on live and answers questions.
          Justin owes you nothing.

Comment

Justin owes you nothing.
            Did I say he did? I think Justin only owes Netflix some stupid drama for their documentary. Netflix probably put those two up to it. That Amy Weeps cry was fake as crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post

Did I say he did? I think Justin only owes Netflix some stupid drama for their documentary. Netflix probably put those two up to it. That Amy Weeps cry was fake as crap.
              You're probably right, Netflix or doc team encouraged the attempt purchase and Jack engaged. Its called promotion. At least Justin is out there working the good cause.

Amy has a right to be upset, she's got a big heart.

Comment

Justin owes you nothing.
                If justin comes on air and spreads anything but the truth , I disagree. Man up and say it. not just say “amy was wrong about unfriending “, being a man is hard. real men don;t jut throw the women to the wolves. Amy being the escape goat is disgusting.
                “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

After this chaos it still remains unclear to me if the chest finally got sold. Or maybe the treasure chest was not for sale.

Comment

If justin comes on air and spreads anything but the truth , I disagree. Man up and say it. not just say “amy was wrong about unfriending “, being a man is hard. real men don;t jut throw the women to the wolves. Amy being the escape goat is disgusting.
                    We should draw our swords and together slay the wolves.

Comment

I don't think the Youtube statement was for us. If it was for us he could have just gone on Ben's show which was live at the time with 100+ people in it and done a Q&A. Especially since he said he had no shot at the chest anymore. Why go on Amy's show and READ a prepared statement?

That youtube statement show was probably for the documentary.

Comment

Where did Justin make this statement at Kpro? All I see is the video on Amy Seeks?

Comment

kpro It is time to let go of all your biases. Think about the ending. Does it make sense? If you found the chest, what would you have done? Every real searcher would have done verything they could to maximize the profit from the chest. What reason would anyone have to take anything less? Why has the sale not taken place for a year and a half?

The way to maximize the value of the chest, would have been to immediately contact an international auction house, like Sotheby's or Christie's. The best sale price will come from a bunch of filthy rich international billionaires who want only one thing. They all want to have what nobody else can have and they will pay incredible prices to get it. Saudi oil billionaires pay millions of dollars for a license plate or a parking place. Do you really think they would not be falling over each other to be able to say they had the only real treasure chest and show it off to their rich buddies so they can feel like they are worth something by making their buddies jealous?

Selling this chest in private make zero sense, unless there is a problem. That problem can only be that the chest is not the real chest and there is a high probability that the real chest will be discovered sooner rather than later. If they fraudulently sold this chest in a real auction to a real buyer not connected to the scam and the real chest came out, they would be sued for many times the price that was paid for the chest, and they would be put in jail for fraud. That is the only reason Jack has not sold the chest.
                          pws111
                          Last edited by pws111; 10-24-2021, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Please read my post in another thread regarding liars and having children . I am sorry to remind everyone here , but Mr. Poser is the one who came up with the "bronze sniffing dog routine" Nuff said . Funny how quickly forget something the ENTIRE community KNEW was a farce . Just because someone is quiet and well mannered does not make them an honest person . A lot of the times , it makes them well qualified , well trained and well paid agents.

Furthermore , it is considered an act of guilt to shave your beard and mustache at a critical point in someones storyline . If one wanted to "hide" from stalkers they would NEVER give those people "another look" or way of "finding them " . Now they have pictures and videos WITH your beard and now WITHOUT. Which makes you even MORE IDENTIFIABLE . PERIOD .

Comment

kpro Was Justin Posey the 'GPS source' and also the one you call the 'turd' source who bought the KPROCOW, LLC??? I may be confused but is just difficult to follow all these secret codes you all throw out there.

I think is time you all come out with the information so we don't have to be making the wrong connections and judgments.

Comment

Originally posted by Max23 View Post
                                kpro Was Justin Posey the 'GPS source' and also the one you call the 'turd' source who bought the KPROCOW, LLC??? I may be confused but is just difficult to follow all these secret codes you all throw out there.

I think is time you all come out with the information so we don't have to be making the wrong connections and judgments.
                                This is the list that Kpro posted in response to something I brought up. I think this should be the working list to use for the process of elimination. Common denominators may come to light spelled out like this. Maybe Matt Smell the Sunshine could put together a video. He was always so good at breaking things down .

Jack fled to Puerto Rico scandal - kpro then someone here who posted the PR tax filing

the Condor database - rimsbrock and ben

Dan Barbarisi book - Dan B, Jack , cynthia

Copper Dan and the map - CD, Jack, and now Packer Jack it seems

GPS solve - Turd, Mike, Justin, Cynthia and kpro

the fairy tales - kpro

Nine Mile Hole - Justin, Cynthia, FF family/estate, Shannon, matt, amy, Ben, Jens,

The photo of the Xterra - Ryan

the documentary (Kpro was definitely excluded from that) - justin, cynthia, amy, matt

Entity (Packer Jack selected here, not Kpro) - Justin, Packer Jack and surfacing is Copper Dan it seems from recent videos

Kpro/Cow LLC - ?
                                Goldilocks
                                Last edited by Goldilocks; 10-24-2021, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X