Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is manipulating the Chase news cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kpro View Post
    Jack fled to Puerto Rico scandal - kpro then someone here who posted the PR tax filing

the Condor database - rimsbrock and ben

Dan Barbarisi book - Dan B, Jack , cynthia

Copper Dan and the map - CD, Jack, and now Packer Jack it seems

GPS solve - Turd, Mike, Justin, Cynthia and kpro

the fairy tales - kpro

Nine Mile Hole - Justin, Cynthia, FF family/estate, Shannon, matt, amy, Ben, Jens,

The photo of the Xterra - Ryan

the documentary (Kpro was definitely excluded from that) - justin, cynthia, amy, matt

Entity (Packer Jack selected here, not Kpro) - Justin, Packer Jack and surfacing is Copper Dan it seems from recent videos

I don’t feel targeted, our channel covers all content FF and chase related. So some attribute when I report something out as me, when I am just passing along info. But i will continue to report out and be ore mindful of who I trust. This whole entity narrative, we have not gone live outside of our existing shows on cowlazars, though I am following it on various channels as it rolls out.
    You could also ad these recent events to an updated list:
    F-Off - Friend of Forrest, his son has an email that leads out to the middle of no where
    YouTuber Source knows the general location - has email from Jack supposedly
    Wyoming?? - "Don't pay that bet off just yet."
    Forrest and his daughter had an argument, that ultimately led to the end of the chase. (But according to Dal, this was in the works anyway).
    Slough Creek
    Pam Shetron's emails (Sent to her in error, inferring the first 'Medium' article was at least partially composed by Forrest).

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

Only one thing I want
      Generally, people want praise more than just about anything else. But I wouldn't accuse you of being a general, statistical person. Everyone is unique . . . just like everyone else. Hee hee!

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
        Who is manipulating the Chase news cycle? Let's just call it YouTube.
        YouTube is just a tool, like a computer. Motivation/reason comes from shee -- I mean, people. Yawn.

By the way, everyone who posts about "the Chase" is manipulating "the Chase news cycle". Buuuuurrrrrp!
        Last edited by Old Pilot; 11-03-2021, 01:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

YouTube is just a tool, like a computer. Motivation/reason comes from shee -- I mean, people. Yawn.
          Wild Banshee love is what I'm missin. Begging doesn't work BTW...

Comment

• Originally posted by CRM114 View Post

If rumors are true he'd rehide it at the spot, I'd participate. Anything else, naw. No more treasure hunts for me. I'm ruined for anything but this one. If the recent rash of hunts that end quickly are any indication, few seem to have the skills of Fenn. He made it fun and challenging, imo.

A good reboot would be to extend the hunt to 18 consecutive clues. Make people solve Fenn's 9, then your 9. At least that's what I planned to do had I been the finder.
            That might be a good idea. I'm not yet absolutely convinced that the chest has been found outside in the wilderness of the Rocky Mountains since 2015.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tornado View Post

Wild Banshee love is what I'm missin. Begging doesn't work BTW...
              I kinda like "Muskrat Love", myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

I kinda like "Muskrat Love", myself.
                If I offer her bacon and cheese, will she dance with me? I've done weirder things I guess.

Comment

• I think we can safely add Yellowstone and the log to the list on page 1. The common denominator with all of these news cycle revelations is not any one person but rather the desire for closure.

Comment

I think we can safely add Yellowstone and the log to the list on page 1. The common denominator with all of these news cycle revelations is not any one person but rather the desire for closure.
                    No its not closure for some. Its actually to claim they solved it themselves. Once we introduced Jacks Reddit post into the mix and his unwillingness to tell us what was none of our business some decided to just claim his solve as our own. LOL

Comment

I think we can safely add Yellowstone and the log to the list on page 1. The common denominator with all of these news cycle revelations is not any one person but rather the desire for closure.
                      People don't want closure. They enjoy scandal too much, and therefore try to keep some alive.

Comment

Working...
                      X