Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is manipulating the Chase news cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is manipulating the Chase news cycle?

I think it's time we start talking about what kind of person or people could be behind the recent flood of narratives.

Not in any particular order - the Jack fled to Puerto Rico scandal, the release of emotional Kpro audio, the Condor database, Dan Barbarisi book (I don't believe Kpro was included in breaking news there) Copper Dan and the map (kpro was not included in that breaking news) GPS solve, the fairy tales, Nine Mile Hole, the photo of the Xterra, the documentary (Kpro was definitely excluded from that) and now the Entity (Packer Jack selected here, not Kpro) - turd sources galore. Without naming names can we characterize this person or people? IMO It would have to be someone who is vengeful and deceitful with little concern for the Chase community. If you look at the mentioned storylines, the one common denominator who was and is targeted is Kpro IMO. I don't know if you have anything to add Kpro but I think it's important to get to the bottom of this if we want to get to the truth.

Why the silence from some searchers, including Jack? IMO silence speaks volumes.
    Last edited by Goldilocks; 10-22-2021, 06:44 PM.

It'll make her famous!

K is mother hen, so gravitates I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
      I think it's time we start talking about what kind of person or people could be behind the recent flood of narratives.

Not in any particular order - the Jack fled to Puerto Rico scandal, the release of emotional Kpro audio, the Condor database, Dan Barbarisi book (I don't believe Kpro was included in breaking news there) Copper Dan and the map (kpro was not included in that breaking news) GPS solve, the fairy tales, Nine Mile Hole, the photo of the Xterra, the documentary (Kpro was definitely excluded form that) and now the Entity (Packer Jack selected here, not Kpro) - turd sources galore. Without naming names can we characterize this person or people? IMO It would have to be someone who is vengeful and deceitful with little concern for the Chase community. If you look at the mentioned storylines, the one common denominator who was and is targeted is Kpro IMO. I don't know if you have anything to add Kpro but I think it's important to get to the bottom of this if we want to get to the truth.

Why the silence from some searchers, including Jack? IMO silence speaks volumes.
      Yeah, good topic, Goldi, these are the CU people I persistently mention.
      IMO, one of the ringleaders is 'good ol' DWN. I believe he's posting on here using several aka's.
      Jack is a paid actor (or whatever) so, anything appearing to come from him, actually comes from CU.

Comment

I don't think anyone is manipulating it as a whole. Maybe one topic they manipulate but all those that you listed? Nope. You are the one making the claim so it is up to you to prove it not us.

Comment

Maybe Goldilox is doing it.

Comment

UNtitleD Brave I don't believe in the CU. I think Forrest possibly ended it at the persistent request of his family. I think there were some searchers in Forrest's inner circle like Dal but were not privy to secret hints. I think there are vindictive, disgruntled people out there at the center of the fake news
            Cary_Galloway why so testy? It's just a conversation. Nothing to get defensive about.

Comment

Not in any particular order - the Jack fled to Puerto Rico scandal, the release of emotional Kpro audio, the Condor database, Dan Barbarisi book (I don't believe Kpro was included in breaking news there) Copper Dan and the map (kpro was not included in that breaking news) GPS solve, the fairy tales, Nine Mile Hole, the photo of the Xterra, the documentary (Kpro was definitely excluded from that) and now the Entity (Packer Jack selected here, not Kpro) - turd sources galore. Without naming names can we characterize this person or people? IMO It would have to be someone who is vengeful and deceitful with little concern for the Chase community. If you look at the mentioned storylines, the one common denominator who was and is targeted is Kpro IMO. I don't know if you have anything to add Kpro but I think it's important to get to the bottom of this if we want to get to the truth.

Everything is coming from the Fenn family and lawyers to bury us in a cloud of smoke so that we will give up and go away. The only thing they are accomplishing is digging their own grave deeper and deeper.

Jack has been told to shut up, most likely by the lawyers, because he could not maintain the cover story. He has said things in a way that cannot be interpreted a different way and therefore they are going to be caught lying. They hired the english major because they thought he could be Mr. fancy dancy with words and twist the meaning of words to obscure definitions. That is why he has never given a live interview. He is not smart enough to maintain the cover and answer questions in real time.
              Last edited by pws111; 10-22-2021, 07:44 PM.

Comment

All I know is, if it was me it would be

"Knowledge finds chest..... he is very happy...... watch him dance the dance of joy"

Comment

My theory is all that is coming from the same 2 or 3 sources who are exploiting someone's naivete. Or is it?

Comment

Good topic Goldie.

I see it this way, it has been proven with a good degree of certainty that the Chest is not at Heritage. Thus the entire narrative becomes suspect as a fabrication. At this point the entire house of cards this story is built upon should start to fall apart.

But look at those that continue the "Entity" conversation even though they have acknowledged the Heritage info is now highly suspect. They quickly glaze over that important clue and then jump knee deep into an hours long conversation about how the "Entity" is doing this or that wrong, Poser is or is not the Entity, or Poker Jock being such a sport is literally a God send (puke).

Can't these narrators identify a clue when they see it...of course they can, they chose to by-pass the Heritage fact, a fact that causes their house of cards to tumble.

So to answer your OP, the persons controlling the Entity convo, without doing a deep dive into the initial Heritage base fact (false fact now), ...they are the ones controlling the narrative and most likely doing so for nefarious reasons that have yet to fully present themselves.
                    Last edited by Poe2; 10-22-2021, 07:51 PM.
                    The real Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest is still out there!

Comment

Jack fled to Puerto Rico scandal - kpro then someone here who posted the PR tax filing

the Condor database - rimsbrock and ben

Dan Barbarisi book - Dan B, Jack , cynthia

Copper Dan and the map - CD, Jack, and now Packer Jack it seems

GPS solve - Turd, Mike, Justin, Cynthia and kpro

the fairy tales - kpro

Nine Mile Hole - Justin, Cynthia, FF family/estate, Shannon, matt, amy, Ben, Jens,

The photo of the Xterra - Ryan

the documentary (Kpro was definitely excluded from that) - justin, cynthia, amy, matt

Entity (Packer Jack selected here, not Kpro) - Justin, Packer Jack and surfacing is Copper Dan it seems from recent videos

I don’t feel targeted, our channel covers all content FF and chase related. So some attribute when I report something out as me, when I am just passing along info. But i will continue to report out and be ore mindful of who I trust. This whole entity narrative, we have not gone live outside of our existing shows on cowlazars, though I am following it on various channels as it rolls out.
                      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Mr. Wizard

Comment

What I find amazing is people think there is some big conspiracy group with paid actors, etc all for some crummy $700k -$800k chest of gold.
                          Last edited by Cary_Galloway; 10-22-2021, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Only a master can yank this many chains at once.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                              Jack fled to Puerto Rico scandal - kpro then someone here who posted the PR tax filing

the Condor database - rimsbrock and ben

Dan Barbarisi book - Dan B, Jack , cynthia

Copper Dan and the map - CD, Jack, and now Packer Jack it seems

GPS solve - Turd, Mike, Justin, Cynthia and kpro

the fairy tales - kpro

Nine Mile Hole - Justin, Cynthia, FF family/estate, Shannon, matt, amy, Ben, Jens,

The photo of the Xterra - Ryan

the documentary (Kpro was definitely excluded from that) - justin, cynthia, amy, matt

Entity (Packer Jack selected here, not Kpro) - Justin, Packer Jack and surfacing is Copper Dan it seems from recent videos

I don’t feel targeted, our channel covers all content FF and chase related. So some attribute when I report something out as me, when I am just passing along info. But i will continue to report out and be ore mindful of who I trust. This whole entity narrative, we have not gone live outside of our existing shows on cowlazars, though I am following it on various channels as it rolls out.
                              I get the impression someone is using the people you are associated with to set you up (and us) but I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X