Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
    I don't buy it
    Came here to post this, smiled when I saw you already had...

Comment

Taylor Swift

Comment

Write-in ballot - Stephanie and The Candyman David.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
          Write-in ballot - Stephanie and The Candyman David.
          That was my first thought too.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincePaco View Post

If people are gonna get themselves in dangerous situations that's on them. But there's nothing wrong with people venturing in the wilderness and getting some fresh air and exercise.
            The point is that the decision to search should be based on the truth. It’s likely that someone will die looking, let’s hope it’s not based on more lies.

Comment

No one without the solve.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidd View Post
                My Chase Quest the story is prolly bogus ... unless Taylor Swift is buying the chest... but prolly bogus..
                Taylor Swift might like to have everyone talking about her chest. The more something is talked about, the more it grows . . . in importance. Hahaha !

Comment

Originally posted by searcher2342 View Post

Hey- "celebrity" here. You dont know when and where I lurked in this chase. I only started posting publicly after the find (As im sure many others did. We enjoyed reading the information you all would provide to us for free).

Here's what your statement should have concisely read "Packer Jack- A 15 year ceo with 75 employees counting on him, doesn't have the time to waste to set up crazy notions of fanciful conspiracy just to smite the likes of me".
                  Is this THE Token Ben???? OMG, how do I rate to get a response. I'm so excited.

Interesting. So you are freely admitting to taking information from giving searchers while you lurked in the shadows..

A few weeks ago you were encouraging more searchers to give you private emails, solves, etc. (Though you said you couldn't, because you had made agreements--funny how that works). Right in the bright lights of youtube. You wanted their solves and were begging for them (it's the only way we can solve this!!!!!). You mean the only way YOU can.

So first you took information in the shadows while giving nothing, and now you are soliciting for information in broad daylight. And gloating about searchers giving it to you.

Now the question is why???? You said 9MH was correct.

Thank you for putting your self-righteous thoughts here about how you steal searcher info and give nothing. Oh, you've changed???? You don't do that any more?

This reminds me of the frog and scorpion fable. And you just told Packer Jack you'd sink with him. Does he know you're the scorpion?

Why? Why are you all still demanding solves and information, and still looking for the spot??? How about a little honesty from you. You've changed, yeah, right.

These celebrities. They want your info. They want your solves. People connected to people with access to Forrest. They want your solves. Why? One hypothesis: There is a correct solve out there, and clearly it is worth something. Maybe a lot.

It has been relayed that late in 2018 Forrest told Sacha someone was very, very close (I do not have a link to this, I think it was in a video).
                  Shortly after that AGK started asking for solves, having entire shows on them, then Toby started charging to hear solves privately rather than on air.
                  Then kpro and Mike took over.
                  Then Candy wanted them.
                  Then Greg
                  Then DARC
                  And now Token Ben

All the same lineage.

I have more to say on this, but wanted to get Ben's words that he lurked and took from searchers while giving nothing back commemorated here. Can a cheetah change its spots?

Comment

Half the people here think the ‘real’ chest is still out there. Half think it was retrieved and photographed in the blue carpet room. What if it’s both and the Jack chest is returned to the original location where the other one now rests. Two chests side by side. Quite a conundrum.

Comment

Originally posted by Force Majeure View Post

It has been relayed that late in 2018 Forrest told Sacha someone was very, very close (I do not have a link to this, I think it was in a video).
                      This is 100% incorrect. Sacha never stated that Forrest told her someone was close. That was Sacha's own opinion.

Comment

Rose Livingstone

If your idea is correct, we can all be very confident that those chests are nowhere near NMH, YNP.

Comment

Originally posted by MoonScavenger View Post
                          Rose Livingstone

If your idea is correct, we can all be very confident that those chests are nowhere near NMH, YNP.
                          Near compared to what? Antarctica is closer to us than Saturn’s moon, Fenrir.

Comment

Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post

This is 100% incorrect. Sacha never stated that Forrest told her someone was close. That was Sacha's own opinion.
                            Ok. I Can't argue that, but let me add a few details to my opinion. I hate to give old Ben too much to work with, so I'll save the good stuff, but here's some info to support my stance.

I remember Sacha saying with that quote that the person who was close had an androgynous name. Was that opinion too, or might Forrest have said something that made Sacha think both of those items?

I don't recall precisely, and I think the videos are gone, but those 2 things were said together, and I'm not sure how one could form the name opinion without more specific info from Forrest. I wasn't there, so I am forming an opinion based on those 2 statements together,, and how would someone just guess at both of those?

Could a conversation start like this: "well Sacha, I'll tell you something, but you can't tell anyone this exact info or I'll never confide again, I can't tell if it was a guy or girl by name, but someone was right at the treasure location"
                            so it becomes very, very close, and androgynous name.

Comment

As old Ronnie used to say; “trust but verify”.
                              Show us some proof, otherwise only the Chase sheep are going to follow you over the Cliff on this one. Sadly, there seems to be quite a flock.
                              There could be hell to pay…

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Taylor Swift might like to have everyone talking about her chest. The more something is talked about, the more it grows . . . in importance. Hahaha !
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	trump.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	346702
                                Damn those Lilliputians O.P.!!!
                                1f Billy

Comment

Working...
                                X