Who is Buying the Chest???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Buying the Chest???

So, as most know, last night Packer Jack told us that the sale of the chest is imminent and that the purchaser plans on re-hiding it. Who is the buyer:
    Packer Jack himself
    3.03%
    Douglas Preston
    9.09%
    A Fenn Family Member
    6.06%
    Justin Posey
    6.06%
    Nelika
    3.03%
    Jens
    0%
    Paul Ammons
    0%
    Someone else we dont know
    6.06%
    Someone else we do know.
    12.12%
    Nobody, the story is bogus.
    54.55%

Is Nelika from Canada? I believe she was the one that was told 'everyone needs an intersection '. When you look down the Continental Divide which is the blaze, you look for a Pass on the Divide. Loveland Pass, Berthoud Pass... in Colorado are examples of mountain passes on the Divide.

But Why is it that I must I go is one of the 9 clues with 'Why' being a subtle clue for Wyoming. So you only need concern yourself with the mountain passes in Wy.

Using Google maps you zoom into a mountain pass, right click for 'measure distance' then zoom out the distance of too far to walk (32 miles) to see where it intersects a road and that is your search area. If you know where WWH is there is only one mountain pass and one measured distance to a road that stands out more than any other and that is when you know you have solved the poem.

Comment

Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post
      So, as most know, last night Packer Jack told us that the sale of the chest is imminent and that the purchaser plans on re-hiding it. Who is the buyer:
      Re-hide it? That is good because the chest was never recovered in the first place. It has always been there and the family is desperate for a way out of their lies. Now they say it is being rehidden because they have no other option. The sale is fake by the way.

Comment

Rehide it, so more people can die looking for it?

Comment

Originally posted by djjmciv View Post
          Rehide it, so more people can die looking for it?
          If people are gonna get themselves in dangerous situations that's on them. But there's nothing wrong with people venturing in the wilderness and getting some fresh air and exercise.

Comment

If the buyer does rehide it he/she better stay anonymous or all the cry babies are gonna come out of the woodwork with a lawsuit.

Comment

I saw an announcement by Jenny Kile on Facebook. The letter from Packer Jack, a 15 year CEO of his own company, with 75 employees, who just got into the chase when it ended, and announced in a show run by searchers who just got into it when it ended but became celebrities, but all these folks, who had nothing invested, decided to spend hours and hours on entertainment, while having early morning meetings and....... well, anyway, the letter reads like it came from the prince of Nigeria and wants you to click some links and enter your bank account info so they can transfer you huge sums of cash to hold for them until they can escape persecution. Repeated misspellings.
              any way, PJ somehow earned this entity person's trust, and they only entrusted this one person (PJ), apparently with all 'The Entities' actual names, because, you know, he seemed really, really trustworthy because.....I don't know, he just does. But as long as he doesn't release their names, he can be the spokesperson, in his free time when he's not running his company, for a Chase he has been involved with for a year. Good guy though, I'm sure.
              My goodness, this is a Stephen King novel. You better be ready to suspend logic and disbelief.

Comment

Who’s buying the BS?

Comment

Force M, you are 100% correct IMO. Too much evidence points to click baiting and scam. The longer someone takes to explain their BS story the more BS it is.

The truth can always be summed up in a few words, not some long convoluted story that contains a mysterious "Entity". Don't buy into this folks, the people behind this do not have your best interests in mind and only wish to drag your feelings through the mud for their entertainment and possible profit.

Originally posted by Force Majeure View Post
                  I saw an announcement by Jenny Kile on Facebook. The letter from Packer Jack, a 15 year CEO of his own company, with 75 employees, who just got into the chase when it ended, and announced in a show run by searchers who just got into it when it ended but became celebrities, but all these folks, who had nothing invested, decided to spend hours and hours on entertainment, while having early morning meetings and....... well, anyway, the letter reads like it came from the prince of Nigeria and wants you to click some links and enter your bank account info so they can transfer you huge sums of cash to hold for them until they can escape persecution. Repeated misspellings.
                  any way, PJ somehow earned this entity person's trust, and they only entrusted this one person (PJ), apparently with all 'The Entities' actual names, because, you know, he seemed really, really trustworthy because.....I don't know, he just does. But as long as he doesn't release their names, he can be the spokesperson, in his free time when he's not running his company, for a Chase he has been involved with for a year. Good guy though, I'm sure.
                  My goodness, this is a Stephen King novel. You better be ready to suspend logic and disbelief.
                  The real Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest is still out there!

Comment

This stuff is so bizarre that it makes me think that strategy has become; “let’s keep throwing sh*t against the wall until something sticks”.

Comment

My Chase Quest the story is prolly bogus ... unless Taylor Swift is buying the chest... but prolly bogus..

Comment

Originally posted by Kidd View Post
                        My Chase Quest the story is prolly bogus ... unless Taylor Swift is buying the chest... but prolly bogus..
                        Lol,. Funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Force Majeure View Post
                          Hey- "celebrity" here. You dont know when and where I lurked in this chase. I only started posting publicly after the find (As im sure many others did. We enjoyed reading the information you all would provide to us for free).

Here's what your statement should have concisely read "Packer Jack- A 15 year ceo with 75 employees counting on him, doesn't have the time to waste to set up crazy notions of fanciful conspiracy just to smite the likes of me".
                          Last edited by searcher2342; 10-14-2021, 12:37 PM.

Comment

I don't buy it

Comment

How about a business owner who is buddy-buddy with Shiloh and willing to fake the purchase of the chest? Sounds more plausible than anything else. Jack is so generous. He turns down millions of dollars that could be earned in a real auction at Sotheby's so an unknown buyer can put the chest back out there to continue the hunt. Jack does not give a damn about anything but himslef and if he actually found the chest, he would maximize the sale price of the chest in the best way for him. That is not through a private sale. What is to stop Jack from simply going and getting it again or telling his family or friends where to go get it? Jack has a history of playing every system he can to profit himself. Nothing he says can ever be trusted.

Comment

Working...
                              X