Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the Gales of November

Come early, topic where did it go?

The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald. Sank in Lake Superior, near Whitefish Bay.

Comment

OK, you stumped me on this one. "When the gales of November come early" is a line from "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald". The gales of November will soon be upon us, ending the 2021 search season. What the heck does "Topic where did it go" mean? The word origin for topic is "place". Place where did it go?

Comment

Ronald Reagan new a Edmund Fitzgerald

Comment

It's still there, but buried under thousands of solve attempts.

https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...es-of-november

Comment

Originally posted by ICV. View Post
            OK, you stumped me on this one. "When the gales of November come early" is a line from "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald". The gales of November will soon be upon us, ending the 2021 search season. What the heck does "Topic where did it go" mean? The word origin for topic is "place". Place where did it go?
            I’m just saying there was a post and the topic was “When the Gales of November come early” it disappeared, where did it go?

Comment

Originally posted by ICV. View Post
              The search season was over before it was ever over

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

The search season was over before it was ever over
                That's only if you believe Jack's story, which I don't. Might be someone else found it, but not him, and not near YNP.

I'll be searching this Saturday morning if all goes well.
                Last edited by ICV.; 10-20-2021, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X