No announcement yet.

Chest bought, not in SF.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The question is why Packer Jack? I don't doubt that he believes the information he was told. However, and no offense, but why in the world would this person confide in Packer Jack??? I believe he came in AFTER the find. He's only been on screen a few times. So why him? The buyer must know him I'm thinking, or it is him.

And if it is re-hid, it will not be the same spot. No chance Jack would tell the buyer and now we have 4 or 5 people knowing the location. That is laughable.

Comment

As nouns the difference between robbery and heist is that robbery is the act or practice of robbing while heist is a robbery or burglary, especially from an institution such as a bank or museum.

Comment

It sounds like the "Entity" may be another "Source", in my opinion. I doubt that the "Entity Source" will share any new photo's......realistic photo's of the chest, with us. IMO

Comment

I'll ask the questions nobody wants to ask.

Why would a millionaire(s) be playing games and releasing information before the deal is sealed?

Why would the chest not be in SF at this point in time if the deal isn't sealed?

Why is Packer Jack 100 percent confident the source is real without having any verification from anyone that matters, such as Jack, the family, or the lawyers?

Comment

It’s all made up.
            ”Necessity is the mother of invention”
            Is someone getting uncomfortably close to the truth?
            What better way to hide the truth than to claim that the chest has been hidden again? With zero proof.
            If that’s the plan to squelch controversy, it may well work but… in all likelihood, THERE WILL BE MORE DEATHS.
            Last edited by Yellerstain; 10-14-2021, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Packer Jack is a reddit user. There isn't any mention of this on FindingFennsGold.

Comment

If the buyer doesn't setup an Entity named Chase Underground to purchase the chest they really missed a golden opportunity.

Comment

Conspiracy Bridge: Shiloh is purchasing it. He realized his grandfather's legacy is tarnished. He can re-hide the chest and then do everything correctly this time. By doing so, it washes away all that has happened and people stop asking questions. The new finder comes out with solution etc. all legit. Then whatever happened before, is irrelevant and everything ends fairly.

Comment

Goldilocks Kind of interesting that this comes out 3 hours after Goldilocks asks the question why hasn’t the chest been sold...?...

Comment

How I know this is false information: "intent of receiving it it to rehire the the chest to honor Forrest "

If this "Entity" wants to throw away millions of dollars, tell them to donating to charity would be a better use of his/her money.
                      I question the "Entity"s intelligence on this as they must be clueless in what Forrest and his family went through after he hid the chest and how several people have died looking for it.
                      Dumbest thing I have ever heard Post-ending.

Comment

kpro, this sounds like <BREAKING NEWS>, if I ever heard of such a thang.

Has there been any developments today.

Should we go-live, or near LIVE tonight?

Just a thought from a tired, worn out treasure hunter.

Comment

No one in their right mind would spend a small fortune to buy that chest. I t is tainted goods and not much collector value. The only people interested in it are the searchers that spent time and money looking for it. Few if any of those folks could afford to buy it.
                          Someone is very worried that the truth is coming out and that they will be exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by djjmciv View Post
                            How I know this is false information: "intent of receiving it it to rehire the the chest to honor Forrest "

If this "Entity" wants to throw away millions of dollars, tell them to donating to charity would be a better use of his/her money.
                            I question the "Entity"s intelligence on this as they must be clueless in what Forrest and his family went through after he hid the chest and how several people have died looking for it.
                            Dumbest thing I have ever heard Post-ending.
                            They may already do various charitable donations. You have Zero idea who it is, you also have Zero business telling someone else what to do with their money. If they want to buy a box or trinkets and hide it for someone to find that's their prerogative.

Comment

LOL you are so gullible. kpro do you ever ask the tough questions, or just believe anything you are told? Why would Jack not sell the chest at Sotheby's or a similar international auction house where the price could easily hit $10,000,000 instead of some convenient private sale for a lot less? How the hell is the hunt going to continue using Forrest's poem when Jack the Quack said the blaze is destroyed? You can't have a hunt if the most important clue is no longer there.

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post
                                LOL you are so gullible. kpro do you ever ask the tough questions, or just believe anything you are told? Why would Jack not sell the chest at Sotheby's or a similar international auction house where the price could easily hit $10,000,000 instead of some convenient private sale for a lot less? How the hell is the hunt going to continue using Forrest's poem when Jack the Quack said the blaze is destroyed? You can't have a hunt if the most important clue is no longer there.
                                You are assuming they are talking about the same spot. Nobody said that.

Comment

Working...
                                X