Cynthia's New Blog Entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cynthia's New Blog Entry

So, I see Cynthia posted a new entry in her blog earlier this month. Guess, I'm late. An excerpt:

"A couple months ago, I described this quest of mine to find the nook to an individual who encouraged me to write a book, not only about how I/we accomplished this seemingly impossible endeavor..."

See, this is what I can't stand. What did she accomplish? If you read it, she is claiming she found the precise spot. That's a joke. She didn't find anything. What? Ssome 3rd cousin of Forrest told her he thought it was at 9mh. What's worse, is that half of the folks will believe her. Unreal.
    Last edited by My Chase Quest; 10-13-2021, 08:50 AM.

Dude or Dudet, easy, she is only grateful for the motivation Forrest provided her. Like so many of us. Prob you too.

Comment

A few crazed searchers were willing to go to any lengths to wiggle their way into the limelight and try to coax inside info from Fenn. Obviously it did not work out so well for any of them. I'd say that in itself is a spectacular example of Fenn not being the fool some folks think.

Comment

Originally posted by Livinlifebig View Post
        Dude or Dudet, easy, she is only grateful for the motivation Forrest provided her. Like so many of us. Prob you too.
        Nope. Everyone gives her a pass. Why? Because she's known? same thing happened with the GPS solution. She claimed it so, and people built a damn shrine. Part of the problem are a lot of searchers are "celebrity hounds". They want to follow and befriend known people just to say they are aligned with them. It's pathetic really. Any unknown person claims they have the spot, they get killed. But Cynthia does, then it's oh take it easy on her. Give me a break.

Comment

Nope. Don't know her. Why are you being a Wolf?

Comment

So as I’ve investigated the area around Madison in the days I’ve been in Yellowstone I wonder if the word that is key is “creek”. I only say that because there are very few along the Madison so it’d be easier to narrow it down. I dared not to go towards that creek though. It was cold and dark and dreary. And dark was falling down on us fast. One day I may make that trip, but it’ll be when it’s warmer.

Comment

Nope. Don't know her. Why are you being a Wolf?
              well, if you don't know her 1) you must be fairly new; and 2) you don't know the context of my opinion, so best not to chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun View Post
                So as I’ve investigated the area around Madison in the days I’ve been in Yellowstone I wonder if the word that is key is “creek”. I only say that because there are very few along the Madison so it’d be easier to narrow it down. I dared not to go towards that creek though. It was cold and dark and dreary. And dark was falling down on us fast. One day I may make that trip, but it’ll be when it’s warmer.
                I don't necessarily agree but backwards it has a "kee"

Comment

Nope, wrong again... I know of her, but do not 'know' her and never supported her ideas... But, she was motivated, just as Forrest motivated you, or you would not be here....
                  Last edited by Livinlifebig; 10-13-2021, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Every treasure hunt has a shake rattle and roll twist to it
                    creek is not the kee word but maybe if you invert it you kee rc, rc is where to apply the kee. You have rc cola, rc plane trains and automobiles, take your pick.
                    As far as Cynthia is concerned she is nothing but an instigator.

Comment

HecK . . . night on a gentle flowing creek doesn't sound dreary to me. As Scooby Doo would say: Rounds like a spit of good ruck (brow motion implied).

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

HecK . . . night on a gentle flowing creek doesn't sound dreary to me. As Scooby Doo would say: Rounds like a spit of good ruck (brow motion implied).
                        You know what…looking back it was quite dreamy. And it was inviting. That darn river is what stopped me dead in my tracks though.

Comment

Nope, wrong again... I know of her, but do not know her and never supported her ideas... But, she was motivated, just as Forrest motivated you, or you would not be here....
                          i don't know what her being motivated has to do with anything. Being motivated makes it ok to make outlandish claims? Ok.

Comment

This Chase and especially the ending would be a Psychologist wet dream. I lurked dang near 10 years and saw people trying to edge for position around Fenn and wiggle things out. Being a country boy with a grandfather much like Fenn I knew that was not going to work on him. Now we have all saw pics of Fenn and Jack in a office with the loot and the family saying Jack found it but some how some of us are somehow still convinced there is more to it. I to now have even fallen in the trap and enjoy all Chase related conspiracy content etc. The intellectual part of my brain tells me that its all over but the other side of my brain is saying engage and lets see what was what. In my opinion no movie or book will sell or make a profit without Jacks involvement. I loved the charity we all did with Copper Dan for a good cause and I m looking forward to what we all cook up next.

Comment

Originally posted by In My Opinion View Post
                              This Chase and especially the ending would be a Psychologist wet dream. I lurked dang near 10 years and saw people trying to edge for position around Fenn and wiggle things out. Being a country boy with a grandfather much like Fenn I knew that was not going to work on him. Now we have all saw pics of Fenn and Jack in a office with the loot and the family saying Jack found it but some how some of us are somehow still convinced there is more to it. I to now have even fallen in the trap and enjoy all Chase related conspiracy content etc. The intellectual part of my brain tells me that its all over but the other side of my brain is saying engage and lets see what was what. In my opinion no movie or book will sell or make a profit without Jacks involvement. I loved the charity we all did with Copper Dan for a good cause and I m looking forward to what we all cook up next.
                              i tend to agree with most of your post. I think everything pretty much happened as we were told. The only thing I go back and forth on is whether Jack is behind the website. Either way, I absolutely do not believe in a nudge by Forrest. Nor do I believe Jack found it April 2019.

Comment

Working...
                              X