Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Certificate

All:
    Did anyone ever verify that a death certificate was filed with the county or state when Forrest died? Just curious.
    Thanks

I dunno.
    Are you trying to solve the poem?

Comment

Originally posted by DrivingWheel View Post
      All:
      Did anyone ever verify that a death certificate was filed with the county or state when Forrest died? Just curious.
      Thanks
      Yes
      Finding Jessica

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Yes
        Ever considered, it might be a FAKE ?

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

Ever considered, it might be a FAKE ?
          We’re not talking scrambled eggs here.

Comment

Originally posted by Strawshadow View Post
            We’re not talking scrambled eggs here.
            Maybe , uncooked wa-ff-les ? Funny man, funny....'aha' !

Comment

I hope I get to read my own.

Comment

Originally posted by DrivingWheel View Post
                All:
                Thanks
                If you think he lied in his affidavit to the court, then I guess you likely could conceive the possibility he pulled off the elaborate scheme of faking his own death. I am not sure how though he could hide his pulse and hold his breath when either the police officer arrived or the mortician examined him.
                One thing for sure I do know, is that once they fired up the crematorium, I bet he sat straight up and was banging on the door to let him out!
                1f Billy
                P.S. Do you know what Elvis would be doing today if he was alive?

answer: Clawing and scratching at the inside of his casket!
                Last edited by Sherif Billy; 10-14-2021, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

I you think he lied in his affidavit to the court, then I guess you likely could conceive the possibility he pulled off the elaborate scheme of faking his own death. I am not sure how though he could hide his pulse and hold his breath when either the police officer arrived or the mortician examined him.
                  One thing for sure I do know, is that once they fired up the crematorium, I bet he sat straight up and was banging on the door to let him out!
                  1f Billy
                  P.S. Do you know what Elvis would be doing today if he was alive?

answer: Clawing and scratching at the inside of his casket!
                  A more valid answer to that question would likely be "No" . . .
                  I don't ignore everything you post.
                  OH!, I should say something about the hunt. I'm glad you're still active, and helping to keep the spirit of FF alive.
                  If it lasts long enough, it'll still be alive when the chest is found, not far from that cute little spring I saw.
                  Last edited by Old Pilot; 10-14-2021, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

A more valid answer to that question would likely be "No" . . .
                    I don't ignore everything you post.
                    OH!, I should say something about the hunt. I'm glad you're still active, and helping to keep the spirit of FF alive.
                    If it lasts long enough, it'll still be alive when the chest is found, not far from that cute little spring I saw.
                    O.P. --Just so you know.... if I go crazy....it will be because of you.
                    CVN -85 the USS Arizona A little spring= Arizona. What am I missing?
                    1f Billy

Comment

O.P. --Just so you know.... if I go crazy....it will be because of you.
                      CVN -85 the USS Arizona A little spring= Arizona. What am I missing?
                      1f Billy
                      Possibly a nice serving of spaghetti with meatballs . . . to enjoy while reading that I found a real spring within a mile of my solve's hidey spot.
                      A fantasy aircraft carrier from the future doesn't much float my boat.
                      I never intended to cause -- or hasten -- anyone's development into a crazy person (or, for that matter, a "confused individual").
                      Last edited by Old Pilot; 10-18-2021, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Possibly a nice serving of spaghetti with meatballs . . . to enjoy while reading that I found a real spring within a mile of my solve's hidey spot.
                        I never intended to cause -- or hasten -- anyone's development into a crazy person (or, for that matter, a "confused individual").
                        Well I love spaghetti and meat balls, but don't forget the Texas toast garlic bread.
                        I thought the CVN referred to the Enterprise but then since you referred to a "Little spring" I was lured to the Arizona but I couldn't figure out the 85.

Let me regroup and I'll be back with you..
                        1f Billy

Comment

My apologies to you o. p.; There is indeed a small spring in my search area. Who knew Arizona meant "little spring""? I was there yesterday after doing some work in the area. I agree probably fewer than a handful of searchers have been within 200 ft of that special spot. Next time I'll bring my metal detector....
                          1f Billy
                          PS- What does Chern mean?

Comment

My apologies to you o. p.; There is indeed a small spring in my search area. Who knew Arizona meant "little spring""? I was there yesterday after doing some work in the area. I agree probably fewer than a handful of searchers have been within 200 ft of that special spot. Next time I'll bring my metal detector....
                            1f Billy
                            PS- What does Chern mean?
                            It greatly depends on whether you've graduated first grade.

Comment

I dunno.
                              Are you trying to solve the poem?
                              And what does he get if he actually solves the poem? I'll tell you what, a whole lot of nothing. Not even the luxury of knowing if he solved it. So, Old Pilot, I'll ask you, what's your point?

Comment

Working...
                              X