I hate to be the One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate to be the One

to say IT, but I’ve been here a couple of months now and I don’t think I can trust anyone here.
    I don’t see anyone or any group effort on trying to solve the poem. I only see chaos at the work at best. There is no organization no confirmation and no agreement.
    There is just a random bunch of jeniuses trying to convince everyone they are the chosen one. Covid may have been the perfect storm, and you clue thief’s are the perfect jeniuses.
    I know I’m not going to win any brownie point with my statement but consider it a wake up call. The only chance you have at a solution is an organized group effort. This vigilante attitude will get you know where and chaos still reigns.

You have to go ALONE.

Comment

This place is a ghost town.... The only people left are a few crusty old miners who think they are inches away from hitting the mother lode and they're not giving up any secrets... The only reason I hang around is to see if there's any news that might confirm my spot or news about the sale of the chest...
      It would seem that anyone still trying to solve the poem was satisfied with 9 mile hole and took the next stagecoach out of town...

Comment

Sarah Seedling
        Do you believe a treasure hunt with a singular treasure is a zero-sum game? If so, why would you think anyone would cooperate? If not, do you think a community that worked together for a solution would be able to agree on disbursement?
        According to another thread and my ‘0’ likes I seem to be the only one who thinks it should end up in a museum exhibit so everyone can see it. Everyone else wants to sell the gold and buy doge-coin or something. While doge doggies are cute, I don’t trust them around a meat-lovers pizza. In a similar fashion, I don’t trust anyone who wants to keep the chest and contents for personal use.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
          I don’t see anyone or any group effort on trying to solve the poem. I only see chaos at the work at best. There is no organization no confirmation and no agreement.
          That's fine by me. I'm still in it to win it.

I think the "find" by Jack is false. I even think Forrest is very much alive. As always, I reserve the right to be wrong.

If I ever get to the point where I've exhausted all of my options, I'd release everything I've got, in the hopes of a group solve/closure. I'm not there yet.

Comment

The only chance you have at a solution is an organized group effort. This vigilante attitude will get you know where and chaos still reigns.
            I smell gaslighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sal O'mander View Post
              This place is a ghost town.... The only people left are a few crusty old miners who think they are inches away from hitting the mother lode and they're not giving up any secrets... The only reason I hang around is to see if there's any news that might confirm my spot or news about the sale of the chest...
              It would seem that anyone still trying to solve the poem was satisfied with 9 mile hole and took the next stagecoach out of town...
              Call me a bent romantic but there has to be more to it than that.

Comment

I hope at least they can spell the sunshine.

Comment

The rest of the searchers booked with Expedia and boarded the wrong flight out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	213440.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	346099

Comment

Asp’s very deadly, why oh why

Comment

Sarah, you could lead by example. People are followers, to a large degree.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
                        Sarah, you could lead by example. People are followers, to a large degree.
                        You are right I could lead by exemplary example, Old Indi pilot you first.

Comment

Sarah Seedling

Trust level = very low

Comment

[QUOTE=Cary_Galloway;n346125]
                            Sarah Seedling
                            Cary _Galloway

least likely to succeed very high

Comment

Call me a bent romantic but there has to be more to it than that.
                              I think the finale..... will be worth the wait.
                              1f Billy

Comment

Working...
                              X