New Book about to hit Amazon… The Lead Searcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Book about to hit Amazon… The Lead Searcher

This book will blow every solve out of the water literally 9 mile hole isn’t even close.. the ending will leave the search community in disbelief.. and finally give some closure…This winter is going to leave all in wonder waiting for the snow to melt…… break out the laptops and Google Earth.

ok Frankie goes to Hollywood and becomes Frances . Nobody is going to buy your book .

Comment

Cool. I hope so. Good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by PRUVFENNIN21 View Post
        This book will blow every solve out of the water literally 9 mile hole isn’t even close.. the ending will leave the search community in disbelief.. and finally give some closure…This winter is going to leave all in wonder waiting for the snow to melt…… break out the laptops and Google Earth.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	643
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	345910
        '

Name:	shes right you know.jpg
Views:	589
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	345911

Comment

Keep it coming haters just wait

Comment

What publishing house picked it up and which editor re-worked it? If this is some self-published nonsense, no one will buy it. Because you literally couldn't even sell it to a legitimate publishing house.

Comment

Laptops and Google Earth!!?! Closure!?! Wonder!?! LOL!!!

Good Luck!

Comment

I went to 9 mile hole today. I even saw a fly fisherman casting away in the snow. My kids thought he was crazy because it was so cold.

Comment

So did you read it or write it?

Comment

Oooh... Sounds exciting!!
                    is it in Wyoming? No offense to all you non-Wyoming searchers but that's a deal breaker for me....

Comment

.. the ending will leave the search community in disbelief..
                      Hate to tell you this, but everybody's solve does that.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunrunner View Post

Hate to tell you this, but everybody's solve does that.
                        My solve doesn't leave the search community in disbelief.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

My solve doesn't leave the search community in disbelief.
                          It's an enthymeme, Old Pilot. I didn't spell out "of those whose solves have been presented to the search community."

So far, the search community may be in disbelief that you even have a solve...

Comment

Keep it coming haters just wait

Name:	well were waiting.jpg
Views:	437
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	345950

Comment

Did someone mention the Leeds Searcher again?
                              May I suggest, when writing about me, please describe me as having a great set of pearly white teeth and a handsome chiselled look.

Comment

Working...
                              X