Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can I only go back 9 months in my or other profiles of posters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can't 9 women deliver a baby in 1 month?

Comment

Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post
      Why can't 9 women deliver a baby in 1 month?
      That’s a lot of doctors crammed into one delivery room.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

Weird that you would get different responses using the exact same search criteria. The 11 discrepancy could be entire thread deletions by some other thread creator- or maybe it also counts DMs. I also have a suspicion it only looks up to but not including today’s date (ie not anything posted today past 12:00am), which is bad query design, IMO, as it won’t let you search up to tomorrow’s date. You have at least the one new post I’m responding to so the result should be >=195, however, the search result still shows as 194.
        I did notice for successive searches with varying criteria, the results are wonky (a highly technical term used only by experts). I believe this to be some memory refresh issue- perhaps because I remained logged in during multiple searches? Haven’t tried it as a guest. I solved it by closing the webpage, reopening the advanced search function and repeating the search again which gave me the original answer. Maybe try that if you get a number less than 194?
        Yes. I suspected the same thing & have already tried those procedures. It does not change my results.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post
          I just search for my own posts, coz I know I can trust em. And I like laughing at myself, hahahaha.....
          You do know it is a systems check based on known data, right?

Comment

My only question was how I could find my old postings with one click. That seems not to be possible. But with advanced search and indicating the time slots it was possible.

Comment

Originally posted by jan_v60 View Post

I certainly would not go sniffing where it stinks.
              No need to be anal about it...

Comment

Originally posted by 3dsp1415926535 View Post

Yes. I suspected the same thing & have already tried those procedures. It does not change my results.
                Well, then the answer is obvious. THOR is out to get’ cha…

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

Well, then the answer is obvious. THOR is out to get’ cha…
                  Not ruling that out as you suggest, but I think it is likely traffic related

Comment

Originally posted by 3dsp1415926535 View Post

You do know it is a systems check based on known data, right?
                    I have no idea what that means, but will take your word for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X