The 8 mile hole panel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 8 mile hole panel!

Join us LIVE 7pm tonight! We will debate the 9 mile hole location.

https://youtu.be/qaysUw0Yugs

I only listen to what Forrest told us. Not the "solvers". You should try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post
      I only listen to what Forrest told us. Not the "solvers". You should try it.
      I guarantee no one will mention the Poem and nine-mile hole in the same sentence.

Comment

The Bighorns are calling...

Click image for larger version

Name:	3634664937_970a39aefb_b.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	230.8 KB
ID:	342199

Comment

Originally posted by colokidd View Post

I guarantee no one will mention the Poem and nine-mile hole in the same sentence.
          ...well, what do you know!?!

Comment

I was a little disappointed. I thought the 9MH panel was supposed to be Rudy Greene, Vertigo and Must Listengood. Rudy was the only one who was there. I was looking forward to seeing all three of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post
              I was a little disappointed. I thought the 9MH panel was supposed to be Rudy Greene, Vertigo and Must Listengood. Rudy was the only one who was there. I was looking forward to seeing all three of you.
              I'll echo this to an extent. First, I was entertained by the panel and it was nice to listen to and hear the interactions between the various searchers. But I will admit I was hoping for more structure and something that more resembled an academic panel. That's probably my own frustrations with this whole process of getting a solution though. I appreciate the work that everyone is doing to try and come to a well-researched conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by cowlazars View Post
                Join us LIVE 7pm tonight! We will debate the 9 mile hole location.

https://youtu.be/qaysUw0Yugs
                First you said 8, then 9. Is this an intentional hint? I could see it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

First you said 8, then 9. Is this an intentional hint? I could see it that way.
                  No No O.P. ...Your watch is broken. 79 is the clue.
                  1f Billy

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
                    No No O.P. ...Your watch is broken. 79 is the clue.
                    1f Billy
                    Mr. Sherif , no , no , that is wrong too . The hint and clue is the "missing individuals" who were supposed to be on the panel . .....

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post

Mr. Sherif , no , no , that is wrong too . The hint and clue is the "missing individuals" who were supposed to be on the panel . .....
                      Really? Who dat?
                      1f Billy

Comment

No no no no, it's about Mr. Starr's canopy.

Comment

Working...
                        X