No announcement yet.

What gets us closure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops.. on my last post I thought I was posting on arbitrary reflections.. only people who read that thread know who Gene is.

Comment

Surely, true closure is a precise location & explanation of all the clues ?.... I think BT Greg is seeking this, as an example.
      As LeadSolver I could be persuaded to deliver the above !

Comment

How far is the Blaze from a pocket rock?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpJP8z0T7Uw

Comment

Originally posted by sally View Post

Dunno ! Any significance to getting closure ?

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

Dunno ! Any significance to getting closure ?
            Dunno half to wait and see ?

Comment

Originally posted by sally View Post

That's very interesting.
              I've had a theory for most of my thinking life that there was a great civilization on Earth before a, or multiple, calamities struck. This was based initially on scientific studies that seem to indicate that most of the copper used in the old world (before the "modern" discovery of America) could not be accounted for from mining in said old world. And that much of the copper came from the Great Lakes region of America (again, well before the modern discovery of America). Plus the many similarities of the old world's civilizations (America and the old world) that indicate that they once had trade and cultural communication where ideas were exchanged.
              This is all theory, as far as I know, since I'm no expert.

Comment

For me closure depends on whether Forrest wrote good clues that are smart. If he wrote poor clues (eg. hoB is one of a million places with trout) and a huge amount of vagueness leads to the treasure, then I don't think I'll ever have closure. It will just be someone presenting the bad clues, and a location, and no way to tell if it's right or wrong.

Sadly, it's looking like this is the way things are going and I get the feeling Forrest's hunt took a degree of luck/brute forcing to solve because his clues were poor.

But if Forrest wrote smart clues, and the location is presented, and the majority of searchers can see the 9 smart steps that lead there, and get some sort of 'of course, I wish I'd thought of that!' feeling, well then I'll have closure.

Comment

Originally posted by tootingjo View Post
                  For me closure depends on whether Forrest wrote good clues that are smart. If he wrote poor clues (eg. hoB is one of a million places with trout) and a huge amount of vagueness leads to the treasure, then I don't think I'll ever have closure. It will just be someone presenting the bad clues, and a location, and no way to tell if it's right or wrong.

Sadly, it's looking like this is the way things are going and I get the feeling Forrest's hunt took a degree of luck/brute forcing to solve because his clues were poor.

But if Forrest wrote smart clues, and the location is presented, and the majority of searchers can see the 9 smart steps that lead there, and get some sort of 'of course, I wish I'd thought of that!' feeling, well then I'll have closure.
                  Forrest’s set of clues were genius and precise, and was impossible to apply luck and “brute force” to solve them. The consensus’s set? Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post

Hahahaha!!! Did you get it from Gene?..
                    I got the ring from the charlatan
                    while the shaman tended the fire,
                    but I gave my money to the shaman
                    while the charlatan tended the fire.
                    It's just a small fire
                    but they tend it very well.

Comment

Arghh mateys! Let me tell ya, I know Gene! He shares my DNA and was a scalawag a board me ship! Yep. He has literally been apart of me ancestry, past life, and alter ego. That Gene - let me tell ya - I remember how he was so green when he first jumped on me ship, it made me blue. Blue-green to be truthful. If you were color blind, you might even call him just blue. Yep. You guessed it. Nicknamed, Blue Genes.

Now he sails on a submarine. Trousers serve as his flag, half staff. Sad. Very, very, sad.

Comment

You aint seen the wurst yet. Brian's Ball's are about to be cut if he doesn't go find that little girl he left in the wilderness to walk home alone. Aunty Pat aint no lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post
                          Arghh mateys! Let me tell ya, I know Gene! He shares my DNA and was a scalawag a board me ship! Yep. He has literally been apart of me ancestry, past life, and alter ego. That Gene - let me tell ya - I remember how he was so green when he first jumped on me ship, it made me blue. Blue-green to be truthful. If you were color blind, you might even call him just blue. Yep. You guessed it. Nicknamed, Blue Genes.

Now he sails on a submarine. Trousers serve as his flag, half staff. Sad. Very, very, sad.
                          To the sting spies on this Forum: you are wasting your time and taxpayers' dollars spying on people in this Chase, including myself and my circle of friends and family, invading their privacy and having the cojones to proclaim your dumb 'intelligence' here and mock them here in public. Karma is a beach, she will find ALL of you. You KNOW what you are doing is WRONG and an abuse of the clearance given you...continue along this path and you'll find your "powers" taken away....
                          Last edited by Whopper; 09-19-2021, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Whopper View Post

To the sting spies on this Forum: you are wasting your time and taxpayers' dollars spying on people in this Chase, including myself and my circle of friends and family, invading their privacy and having the cojones to proclaim your dumb 'intelligence' here and mock them here in public. Karma is a beach, she will find ALL of you. You KNOW what you are doing is WRONG and an abuse of the clearance given you...continue along this path and you'll find your "powers" taken away....
                            Fortunately, us DUMB blondes have an advantage in that arena. If you really want your eyes opened though, you should look up the meaning of who "I" might be as the description of a person who frequents forums.

Question is - does it really matter?

Maybe.

Comment

Closure can be found under a canopy of stars.

If you want closure, come on and close that door. I know, know, know what you really came for.

Comment

Originally posted by Whopper View Post

God made us beautiful, gave us eyes, so we could all observe each other.

I am always suspicious of folk who feel they need to hide. Or saddened by people who are afraid of openly being themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X