What gets us closure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What gets us closure?

If you knew ONLY the general area, let’s say within 500 feet, would that be enough, or do you need the 9 clues? For example, Forrest statement saying “the general area within 500 feet is XXXXX”, fill in your X with the place you like most (or not), would you have closure?
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

I think the general area might help but I'm sure a lot of folks, myself included, would like to know why it was/is special... I guess if it's a fishing spot that speaks for itself...

Comment

Well we have our own little ending now.

if you accept that:
      - Rumbling and Ramblings is probably 95% like the bio in the olive Jar
      - 9 mile solve is probably 95% close enough to the solve
      - the photos of the contents of the chest are probably 95% close enough to all the contents

Not sure how we can get more closure unless Jack or his partner confirms 9mile.

Comment

Since you asked . . . My opinion only . . .

Exact GPS coordinate with time-stamped video that includes Jack and pre-dates announcement of find is now required.

You can provide less information, but it will likely be viewed skeptically by several hard core people here . . . Self included.

Appreciate your efforts to square things, though. Do your best, regardless of my comments. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Nothing.

Closure is no longer possible, imo.

We know Jack is a fraud, therefore anything he or Fenn have stated causes the opposite of closure.

Fenn ended this thing on his own terms, for his own reasons, and we will never know why. It's just time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Milan Joe View Post
            Nothing.

Closure is no longer possible, imo.

We know Jack is a fraud, therefore anything he or Fenn have stated causes the opposite of closure.

Fenn ended this thing on his own terms, for his own reasons, and we will never know why. It's just time to move on.
            It is funny, I agree with most of this. The general location is going to be known, and those who close to it all are on the side of a nudge / f ended it. So I am not moving on, I think the ending is all but beginning again.
            “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

I think there are bigger questions than where it “was” at

Comment

Nope. I’d like to know at what point, given the exacting limitations of, ya know, being me, I failed, so that I can improve for my next Chase. The problem here is that only I am capable of understanding my own limitations. So, I would need input on this from my identical selves in parallel universes where only environmental differences occur. Then, yes, I would have closure. If the poem doesn’t change in each universe then it’s theoretically possible for each one of us to solve it the same and end up at the same spot. If we could figure out the same time would that be enough to break some communication barrier?
                On second thought I wouldn’t wish the ‘wisdom’ that led to my solve on anyone else, so I won’t anticipate such an end. Guess I don’t get closure

Comment

I agree with you Old blue. But candidly, my video request, were it to be provided, would probably be sufficient for me personally. That said, additional clarifications along your lines of thought would certainly be appreciated.

Regards.

Comment

If Jack released the in situ pics of the chest with full resolution, full metadata that would include the GPS and date.

Just dropped it on us.

Come on Jack, time to man up.

Comment

Rose Livingstone someone told me that the universe is so immense and that the number of planets are so many that literally anything you can imagine is possible. If you can imagine It, it can be so. For example, there could be a planet full of toaster beings, just popping around being toasters. Anyway, I strongly disagree with this theory, what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

It is funny, I agree with most of this. The general location is going to be known, and those who close to it all are on the side of a nudge / f ended it. So I am not moving on, I think the ending is all but beginning again.
                        I believe it was MUCH MORE than a simple nudge, it was a NUDGE + RETRIEVAL + DIVERSIONARY TACTIC + LAME COVER STORY.

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly View Post
                          Rose Livingstone someone told me that the universe is so immense and that the number of planets are so many that literally anything you can imagine is possible. If you can imagine It, it can be so. For example, there could be a planet full of toaster beings, just popping around being toasters. Anyway, I strongly disagree with this theory, what do you think?
                          What are they toasting? Like bread or marshmallows or cheers? Any which way, that sounds like a peaceful planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

What are they toasting? Like bread or marshmallows or cheers? Any which way, that sounds like a peaceful planet.
                            I just imagine them popping around for movement because they don’t have feet lol

Comment

A huge requirement for the location was 9 elements of the poem so, yes, to come to a conclusion, at least 9 poem elements must be proven. Otherwise, it is a farce.

Comment

Working...
                              X