CE5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CE5

So, we've all seen the CE5 under the lid of the chest in one of the photos. Forrest said it was a catolging notation or something like that. Tonight I was reading TFTW and noticed something. Maybe it's been discussed, but on pg. 182 the camera at first glance says CBS, but if you look for more than a second, it reads CB5 or a blurry CE5. I don't know if it's anything or not, just an observation. Could just be for legal reasons. However, it is an odd coincidence. And oddly enough that chapter is about Elmer D'Hory.

It's more than a cataloging notation, and before this thread is derailed... CE5-- CE are the last two letters of the word "peace". 5 represents an asterisk/star. It symbolizes something specific at the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by SoularFlair View Post
      It's more than a cataloging notation, and before this thread is derailed... CE5-- CE are the last two letters of the word "peace". 5 represents an asterisk/star. It symbolizes something specific at the right place.
      Taylor Swift would not agree with you.

Comment

CE5 as in "quest to cease" and DEcyst

Comment

Originally posted by SoularFlair View Post
          You may be on to something. I see it as GB5, "Go Book (page) 5". On that page in TFTW, there are the pictures of Forrest's old childhood toys. The top one is a plane with stars on each wing.
          The bottom one is a gun, as in Forrest's fighter pilot days. And of course, the pilot is "me in the middle", a loose hint to use here.?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Cogburn

CE5 can also refer to cutting edge contact with other beings, the CE5 protocol was developed by Dr. Steven Greer. I first heard of CE5 by NFL quarterback, Aaron Rogers. Rogers even participated in a CE5 event and had an experience. If you watch Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind, it will blow your mind.
            I didn't know that. This is interesting if you use what I just posted above, about it reading GB5, "Go Book (page) 5", and the pictures on page 5 of TFTW of the toys representing Forrest's fighter pilot days.
            It's also interesting that the picture on page 183 is of Orson Well's book titled "F for Fake." Forrest for fake? We know that in Forrest's day, it was unwise to tell the Airforce about a UFO sighting, and said pilot could be considered "fake."

Now for some fanciful thinkin'. Just for fun.
            Suppose Forrest had an encounter with a UFO while flying his F100.
            With Forrest being as smart as he was, is it out of the realm of possibility that he somehow communicated with the Aliens? Flashing lights, perhaps? Morse code?
            If so, did he learn what star system they came from?
            Welllll, that's just for fun, after all. lol
            I hope this last comment doesn't take away from the rest of this thread, it may be that he did encounter a UFO and there may be some hints involved.

Comment

See: E5~ It’s a battle.
              https://youtu.be/olWN4OxBsxE

Last edited by HoldmybraDDy; 09-16-2021, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Can something be both ‘classified’ and ‘unidentified’?

Comment

Interesting how if you ask 200 people you would have 200 different theories, as with everything in this hunt. CES backwards is SEC as in the Securities and Exchange Commission which of course was in The Codex. One of the characters named Lewis Skiba wanted to get his hands on The Codex manuscript which was worth billions to the pharmaceutical industry. I imagined that Forrest made a valuable archaeological discovery in his career and the special item in the chest was something like a security or financial asset which the finder would receive title to once the chest was found.

Comment

(44.8926710, -110.7306704)

https://youtu.be/_1jL8A20H_k

Comment

Originally posted by Lou C. View Post

Taylor Swift would not agree with you.
                      Maybe she needs a new wardrobe line.

Comment

https://greekalphabetandletters.com/...habet-meaning/

E’s
                        & D’s
                        C-
                        https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphi

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Cogburn

CE5 can also refer to cutting edge contact with other beings, the CE5 protocol was developed by Dr. Steven Greer. I first heard of CE5 by NFL quarterback, Aaron Rogers. Rogers even participated in a CE5 event and had an experience. If you watch Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind, it will blow your mind.
                          Dude. Yes! I’m brought this up about a year ago and people balked at the idea. I think this idea is very important. Forrest was in the Air Force at the height of Project Blue Book. It didn’t disband until the late 1960’s. By then, he was very well established and training pilots. I think there is a lot more to this that I won’t expound on here, but good on you for bringing it up!

Comment

CE5…. Cee Ee Five… C eef I F… see if I f…
                            „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                            G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by HoldmybraDDy View Post
                              (44.8926710, -110.7306704)

https://youtu.be/_1jL8A20H_k
                              That's it (coordinates)! Did you see the pattern in those crossed logs?

Comment

Working...
                              X